- » Potato Cheese
Potato Cheese Recipes
Cheese potato is a dish that combines two of the most popular food items in the world; potatoes and cheese. It is primarily served as a main course but may also be served as an appetizer in certain circumstances. The ... More »
Potato, Cheese, And Kale Puree For Toddlers
If you want to feed your baby with a nutrition packed puree, weelicious host has an answer. She makes potato cheese and kale puree for her son. She chops potatoes and kales before boiling them in water and then blends them all with cheese to form a smooth... - 128.084
Romano Cheese Potato
Be it be cocktail parties or summertime barbecue bashes, Romano cheese potato make for easy-to-make, delectable party fare addition. Sarah sums up a quick recipe using a handful of yummy ingredients. Enjoy making this effortless potato dish at home and 'wow'... - 115.809
Savory Potatoes And Cheese
My family loves this Savory Potatoes Under Cheese. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Savory Potatoes Under Cheese that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 48.4303
Microwave Potato Cheese Custard
1) In a glass measuring 2 cups,mix the onions,cheese spread and milk.
2) Cook on HIGH(9) for 4 minutes and stir in the process to ensure cheese melts.
3) In a separate glass dishs,measuring 1 1/2 quart, add the eggs, salt,parsley and the dry... - 47.0073
Savory Potatoes Under Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl and combine bread crumbs with salt, mustard, pepper, dill seasoning and butter.
3. Take a 2-quart greased baking dish.
4. Spray onions and seasoned crumbs over it.
5. Repeat the procedure... - 46.092
Creamy Potato Cheese Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In saucepan, immerse the potatoes in water and allow to boil.
3) Turn off the heat, drain well.
4) Place in a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4" baking dish.
5) Heat the onion, milk, and cheese spread,until the... - 45.7233
Potato Cheese Logs
Boil potatoes until soft; drain and mash with cream and butter and whip until fluffy.
Beat in egg, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic.
Fold in cheese and parsley.
Wet hands and shape into rolls, 2 inches long by 1 inch indiameter.
Roll in crumbs.Bake at 400... - 44.4979
Potato Cheese Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Add water to the potatoes in a saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
3) Take the potatoes off the heat and drain them.
4) In a 10x6x1 ¾-inch baking dish, arrange the potatoes.
5) Heat... - 44.2881
Potato Cheese Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till lightly browned.
3) Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and slice them. In a 2 quart baking dish, arrange the potatoes in... - 44.1279
Potato Cheese Pancakes
Grate cheese and combine with quartered onion plus all remaining ingredients but potatoes and oil.
Blend mixture with steel blade.
Grate potatoes coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Film large skillet with oil.
When almost smoking, spoon in potato... - 43.7222
Potato Cheese Calico Soup
In 3-quart saucepan, combine potatoes, 1 cup onion and broth.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to blender container; blend until smooth.
Return to saucepan.
Stir in milk, mushrooms, bell... - 43.0315
Potato Cheese And Onion Pie
Brown onions lightly in butter; cover and cook slowly until tender.
Add soup and water; season with salt, pepper, and sage.
Arrange potatoes and half of cheese in greased 2-quart casserole.
Pour onion mixture over ingredients in casserole and top with... - 42.358
Eggs In Potato Cheese Nests
Place the potatoes and celery in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Gently boil about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
Drain the vegetables and mash them; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.2339
Potatoes And Leeks With Roquefort Cheese
Potatoes And Leeks With Roquefort Cheese has a different taste. The Roquefort cheese,sour cream , and butter gives Potatoes And Leeks With Roquefort Cheese a very creamy taste. - 40.7132
Potato Cheese Custard
In 2-cup glass measure, mix together milk, cheese spread, and onion.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 4 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile in 1 1/2-quart glass dish combine eggs, parsley, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
Gradually stir hot milk... - 40.1342
Potatoes And Mushrooms With Cheese
Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
Rub a baking dish with garlic and butter it well.
Put in alternately a layer of potatoes and a layer of mushrooms until all are used, ending with a layer of potatoes.
Sprinkle over each layer some of the cheese, parsley,... - 39.8998
Potato Cheese Custard
In 2 cup glass measure, mix together milk, cheese spread, and onion.
Cook on high (9) for 4 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile in1/2 quart glass dish combine eggs, parsley, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
Gradually stir hot milk... - 39.5331
Potato Cheese Puffins
These potato cheese puffins or muffins are filling little muffins that are bakd with potato flakes and flour. The cheddar cheese and milk gives it a smooth flavor. - 39.0394
Twice-baked Potatoes With Cheese And Chilies
Scrub and dry the potatoes.
Cut a small, deep slit in the top of each potato.
Set potatoes on the middle rack of a preheated 375Â°F.oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Let potatoes cool slightly, cut off... - 38.4128
Potatoes With Cheese France
1. Peel and slice potatoes thinly. Put in a bowl with salt, pepper, nutmeg and stock. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add grated cheese and garlic mixture. Toss well.
3. Put potato mixture in a baking dish. Dot with butter or margarine. Garnish with chopped mint.
4. Cook... - 37.8361
Potato Cheese Custard
Put milk, eggs, cheese spread, onion, parsley, salt, and dry mustard in blender container; blend till combined.
Add potato pieces, a few at a time; blend till potatoes are chopped.
Turn mixture into ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°... - 37.1304
Potatoes With Grated Cheese
Potatoes With Grated Cheese has a mouth filling taste. The blend of Gruyere cheese, sour cream with dash of pepper and salt, give Potatoes With Grated Cheese a mouth filling taste. - 36.5646
Potatoes With Creamy Cheese
1) Add salt, nutmeg and pepper to potato.
2) In a thickly buttered soufflé dish, layer the seasoned potato.
3) With a wet knife, even the top and add cream or milk on top of it.
4) Add in cheese and paprika.
5) Place the dish in a tin of hot water and... - 35.7474
Potato Cheese Puff
1) Combine together all the ingredients and pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 ½ hours or over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 33.4652
Potato Cheese Delight
This Potato Cheese Delight is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Potato Cheese Delight with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.3638
Potato Cheese Scramble
Cut potatoes into 2cm cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add potatoes, fry, stirring until golden brown all over; drain on kitchen paper.
Pour off excess oil, leaving about a tablespoon in pan.
Heat oil, add onions, fry until lightly browned; add pepper, cook few... - 33.3551
Potato Cheese Hurry Up
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine soup, onion, Cheddar cheese, dillweed, salt and pepper.
Add potatoes and mix thoroughly; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 7 to 11 minutes until hot, stirring after 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving. - 30.8694
Potato Cheese Chowder
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked but not mushy.
Remove from heat and stir until the cheese is melted and well integrated with the other ingredients. - 29.1485
Quick Potato Cheese Bake
Combine potatoes, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
Season to taste.
Place in casserole.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. - 24.6351
Potatoes With Cheese
Heat the butter in a large skillet with sloping sides.
Add the sliced potatoes and salt and cook, pressing down with the back of a spatula, until golden brown.
Turn the potatoes and cook until brown on the other side.
Add the cheese and cook until it melts. - 22.8886
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 0
Potato Cheese Recipes By Category