- » Potato Cauliflower Casserole
Potato Cauliflower Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Cauliflower Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Cauliflower Casserole recipes.
Curried Potatoes With Peas And Cauliflower
1. Peel the potatoes and prick them all over with a skewer. Cut into 1-inch chunks (if not cooking right away, keep in a bowl of cold water and then drain and pat dry before proceeding). Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large heavy nonstick... - 32.5529
Place butter and cauliflower in casserole; season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Add potatoes, cucumber, garlic, parsley and pimento; mix well.
Continue microwaving 2 minutes covered.
Mix again and stir in cream; finish... - 35.1761
Classic Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Put the potato slices and cauliflower florets in a casserole with 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/ 1/2 pint) of hot water.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Puree the vegetable mixture in a food processor until smooth.
Return the puree to the casserole.
Stir in... - 44.6176
Thanksgiving Recipes : Cauliflower Cheese
Rebecca Brand shows how to make Cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce, Cheesy Cauliflower is a hearty cauliflower casserole to make this dish much like a potato au gratin except with the healthful goodness of cauliflower. This tasty dish is a lot like mac n... - 0
Cauliflower Soup With Mussels
Cauliflower Soup with Mussels is simply scrumptious in taste. The divine mixture of potatoes, cauliflower, mussels, shallots, white wine, milk, nutmeg, egg yolk, and garnish with pepper, salt and chervil makes the cauliflower soup with Mussels out of this... - 47.4268
Pureed Cauliflower A La Du Barry
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.’
2. Grease a medium baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. In a food processor jar, place the boiled and drained cauliflower.
4. Blend into a smooth puree.
5. Empty out into a large mixing bowl.
6. Add... - 42.6998
Cream Of Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 15 to 21 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Process half the vegetables in food processor or blender bowl... - 44.6059
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Separate the cauliflower up into flowerets.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower flowerets in boiling salted water until tender.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cornflour.
5) Stir continuously and... - 44.1851
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 38.9931
Low Calorie Cauliflower Au Gratin
Now that you are on a diet, are you missing delicacies like Au Gratin? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect cauliflower au gratin the healthy way. It is just as cheesy and delicious but the fat and calorie contents... - 130.1
Cook cauliflower till tender, then beat it till creamy with the butter, cheese, parsley, seasoning and half the milk.
Line a deep casserole with the mixture and place on top the peeled, sliced tomatoes, the peeled and finely chopped onion with seasoning.
Mash... - 27.2518
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.In a large skillet, put ground chuck, onion and garlic and let the ingredients cook until the meat turns brown.
3.Once done, drain and pour in spaghetti sauce along with water, salt, basil, oregano,... - 40.8224
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, put the shrimps and marinate it with mustard.
4) In a large pot, bring water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of salt and cook the cauliflower for 8... - 45.6449
Savoury Rice With Vegetables
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Slice the onions.
3. Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces and boil them.
4. Put the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden brown.
5. Add the paste and fry... - 44.4961
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the oil in a very large pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
Then add the remaining vegetables and mix well.
Cook, covered tightly, for 5 minutes to bring out the flavour.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 35.3012
Shepherd's Pie Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk and mash well.
In a large bowl, mix the beef or lamb, egg, breadcrumbs, grated onions,... - 43.1331
Baked Leftover Fish
Arrange layers of half the potatoes, fish, cauliflower, eggs, and remaining potatoes in a greased 1 1/2 quart casse role, lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over each layer.
Blend flour into sour cream; stir in water.
Spoon over casserole mixture.
Mix bread... - 37.4478
Smothered Mixed Vegetables
These Smothered Mixed Vegetables are truly delicious ! Try this spiced vegetable casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Smothered Mixed Vegetables is welcome ! - 32.8426
Baked Leftover Fish
These Baked Leftover fish taste incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish casserole made with leftovers and let me know if you like it! your suggestions for this Baked Leftover fish are welcome ! - 38.6463
Layered Ham Dinner
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Rinse beans with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; drain.
Place beans in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix soup, mayonnaise and mustard; spoon half the mixture on beans.
Top with ham and spoon... - 35.7202
Baked Macaroni Vegetable
Warm up soup.
Add salt, pepper and cream to it.
Mix half the soup and half the grated cheese with boiled vegetables.
Add the rest of the soup and cheese to macaroni.
In a greased casserole dish place macaroni mixture in the centre and vegetable mixture around... - 41.3397
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 137.282
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the potatoes and butter and cover with a microwave safe plastic wrap with holes in it.
2. Cook it in the microwave for 8-9 minutes at full power or until the potatoes are tender, shaking it twice, take... - 47.5074
Madras Meat And Vegetable Curry
Saute the onion in oil, gently, and remove to a casserole.
Toss the cubes of beef in flour and fry over a fairly high heat to brown.
When brown lower the heat, add the crushed garlic and sprinkle with curry powder and chilli and allow to saute for a few... - 43.9081
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease casserole dish.
Steam the vegetables.
While vegetables are cooking, mix the cans of soup, milk, butter or margarine, and mushrooms.
Place cooked vegetables in casserole and top with soup mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese or onion... - 38.9006
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Italian Fish Bake
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs and add with the beans for the last 10 minutes.
Lightly grease a 4-pint capacity ovenproof dish.
Layer the cooked vegetables, tuna, tomatoes and... - 42.2606
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
1) Into a heat proof casserole, heat some oil and sautÃ© the onion till soft
2) Add in the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir well
3) SautÃ© for a minute , then add caned tomatoes
4) Bring the sauce... - 45.8889
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 37.0799
Steak Pie With Suet Crust
Cut meat into pieces, season and roll in flour.
Cut vegetables and put in layers; add water or soup.
Cook slowly for 1 hour.
Mix flour, bread crumbs, suet, pinch of salt, with cold water.
Make into flat, round, smaller than lid of casserole.
Put on top of... - 36.1119
Salmon 'n Vegetable Chowder
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole add potatoes, onion and water.
2. Cover and cook on microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes stirring once halfway until potatoes are cooked.
3. In small bowl mix flour, salt and white pepper until blended.
4. Stir in... - 46.6819
Creamy Vegetable Pasanda
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Add the aubergines and sauté for 5-8 minutes until golden brown.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove onto a plate and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil
5. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5... - 47.1523
Rumanian Ghivetch is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Rumanian Ghivetch; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 36.316
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 4 quart casserole and place the vegetables and chicken in it.
3) Sprinkle with pepper.
4) Add garlic powder, tomatoes, water and bouillon powder.
5) Sprinkle with dill and cover tightly.
6) Bake for... - 50.279
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Arrange the vegetables in layers in a three- to four-quart ungreased casserole and sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper.
3. Heat together the bouillon, olive oil and garlic. Add to the casserole. Sprinkle the... - 39.5315
Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a 2-3 pint saucepan, bring a mixture of water, tomato puree, lentils and peas or beans to a boil and then cook for 45 minutes-1 hour until peas or beans are just tender.
2) In a 3-4 pint saucepan, over a low heat, heat oil and sauté together... - 46.7076
Fresh Vegetable And Fruit Stew With Soybeans
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Place soybeans in casserole.
Saute onions and garlic in a little oil.
Add soybean liquid, water and tomato puree.
Pour this over soybeans.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange vegetables in... - 42.7416
Quick Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare beef cube steaks cut them into 1-inch squares.
3. Take a 10-inch round baking dish or 1-quart shallow casserole and mix well combining beef, frozen vegetables, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce,... - 44.3585
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take all the vegetables and keep them in a casserole dish.
3) Take oil and add bouillon, garlic, salt, bay leaf, savory and tarragon.
4) Pour this mixture over the vegetables.
5) Cover the casserole... - 44.3521
Arrange all of the vegetables except the sliced raw onions in a large casserole in layers, preferably in the order in which they are listed.
Saute the sliced onions in butter until golden.
Add to the onions the consomme or chicken broth, olive oil,... - 43.9677
Vegetable Soup Using Chicken Broth
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 7 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 7) for 12 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover.... - 32.1963
Vegetable Soup With Wilted Spinach
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 7) for 10 1/2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients.... - 35.4414
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine frozen vegetable mixture, potato, onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Mash vegetables slightly if desired.
Mix in remaining... - 41.2161
Microwave Oven Cheese
Pour the wine into a l1/2-quart earth enware pot, a clay pot, or a glass casserole.
Add the garlic.
Cook uncovered On "simmer" setting for 5 minutes.
Discard the garlic cloves.
Combine the cheese, flour, and pepper and stir into the hot wine.
Simmer for 3... - 41.2335
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 44.7719
Cut vegetables in equal size pieces.
Boil, uncovered, in salted boiling water, until tender.
Remove from heat and set aside (uncovered) for five minutes.
Add two tablespoon cheese and butter.
Combine cornflour, and milk and pour it on vegetable in the... - 41.4781
Prepare white sauce.
Combine boiled vegetables, cooked spaghetti, cheese and most of the white sauce.
Place the mixture in a greased casserole dish.
Pour remaining white sauce.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake in moderate oven (195°C) for 20 minutes.
Take the... - 43.6483
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.484
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 38.4516
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 35.1273
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984