- » Potato Casserole Delight
Potato Casserole Delight Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato casserole delight recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato casserole delight recipes.
Potato Cheese Delight
This Potato Cheese Delight is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Potato Cheese Delight with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 34.759
This Scalloped Potatoes is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Scalloped Potatoes and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 52.6276
Swedish Green Potatoes
Mash potatoes; add milk, sugar, butter, salt and pep- per.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Cook spinach accord- ing to package directions; drain well.
Blend chives and spinach into potato mixture; spoon into greased casserole.
Bake at: 375 degrees for 20 minutes... - 34.6734
Remove blossom end of peppers; discard seeds.
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil; add salt and monosodium glutamate.
Drop peppers in water; reduce heat.
Sim- mer for 3 minutes; drain.
Combine all remaining in- gredients except peanuts; blend well.
Fill peppers;... - 40.2906
Scalloped Potato Variations
Scalloped potatoes are yummy in itself. These innovative variations of this dish will make the dish more tasty and delightful. Try these wonderful Scalloped Potato Variations. - 23.0339
Easy Baked Scalloped Potatoes
These Scalloped Potatoes were awesome. I made this Scalloped Potatoes out of pure instinct and was delighted with the result. Anyone will like it! - 25.9582
Savory Salmon Bake
Flake salmon; add corn.
Mix in soup, eggs, corn flakes, salt and pepper; place in greased casserole.
Top with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
. - 33.7608
Dredge lamb in flour; saute in 1/4 cup French dress- ing in skillet until browned.
Add remaining dressing and 1/2 cup water; cook, covered, for 1 hour or until lamb is tender.
Add onions and carrots; cook for 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are... - 34.2814
Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole. This Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something... - 47.9776
Baked Sweet Potato
My wife likes this Baked Sweet Potato recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Baked Sweet Potato to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this... - 32.2808
Quick Bacon Potato Salad
Well, I never knew turkey and potato made such a delightful combination unless I tried out this Quick Bacon Potato Salad. This Quick Bacon Potato Salad was especially very relishing . Check it out! - 35.7738
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Layered Casserole. This Layered Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 48.3075
Casserole Roasted Chicken
Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Add chicken; brown on... - 42.6477
Poulet En Casserole
1 Wash and dry chicken; skewer neck skin to back; twist the wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie the legs to tail with kitchen string.
2 Heat oil and butter or margarine with the minced garlic in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a... - 33.8403
Corn And Vegetable Ring With Coconut Curry By Tarla Dalal
Corn and vegetable ring with coconut curry is an elaborate dish fit for a party. It involves making the corn and vegetable ring with mixed veggies, rice and corn; preparing the coconut curry; and then assembling both neatly to ensure an alluring visual... - 0
Sweet Potato Apple Stuffing
Mash sweet potatoes.
In skillet cook apple and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in sugar, salt, and nutmeg.
Combine with sweet potatoes and bread cubes; mix well.
Use to stuff two 3-pound broiler-fryer chickens (or a 5-pound domestic duckling)... - 29.9048
In skillet cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Combine with remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use to stuff a 5-pound domestic duckling (or one 4- to 5- pound roasting chicken) or bake, covered, in a 1-quart casserole at 375° about... - 34.1799
Rack Of Lamb With Potatoes
This Rack Of Lamb With Potatoes is a delightful dish. Try these lambs with vegetables and herb seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Rack Of Lamb With Potatoes is welcome. - 36.0051
Scalloped Chicken And Potatoes
Combine vegetables; carefully stir in chicken.
In saucepan combine flour, salt, and dash pepper; blend in milk.
Stir in catsup and Worcestershire.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Stir into vegetables.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 375° till... - 40.8912
Spiced Corn Soup
This Corn Soup makes a delightful appetizer. Try this corn and potato soup garnished with corn niblets and spiced with paprika for your next meal . Your suggestions for this Corn Soup are welcome. - 35.9174
Chicken In The Garden
Sprinkle chicken on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon.
Heat butter or margarine in large skillet; add chicken, skin side down, and brown slowly; turn, and brown other side.
Transfer the chicken to a shallow 3 or 4 quart... - 43.2299
Pot Of Gold Turkey Dinner
1. Wash turkey and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
3. Sear the turkey breast on both sides until well browned.
4. Remove turkey onto a platter and keep aside.
5. Into the drippings in... - 46.477
Mixed Summer Vegetables
This Mixed Summer Vegetables recipe will provide you health benefits and in what a way! Packed with flavoring mix Italian dressing poured over vegetables Mixed Summer Vegetables recipe is delight to your taste buds. Try out our Mixed Summer Vegetables recipe... - 37.8065
Brown Beef Stew
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Brown Beef Stew. This Brown Beef Stew is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 50.8174
Brunswick Stew Using Broad Beans
1) Cut chicken into pieces.
2) Slice onion and potatoes.
3) In a casserole with enough boiling water to cove, put the chicken pieces; add a little salt.
4) Let it simmer for 45 minutes.
5) In simmering chicken add potatoes, onion, broad... - 45.3958
Chicken In White Wine Sauce
1) Cut chicken into pieces and arrange other ingredients.
2) In a casserole, put chicken pieces with onion, parsley sprigs, mace, peppercorns and bay leaf.
3) Stir in wine and stock and cook in oven for 35-45 minutes, until tender.
4)... - 43.3706
Wild Duck With Red Cabbage
1. To prepare cabbage shred cabbage very finely discarding any hard stem.
2. Cut duck into 4 pieces.
3. Chop onion and mix with cabbage.
4. Take a casserole butter well and put in vinegar, water and seasoning.
5. With cover cook in... - 44.6917
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
Cook potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water in large saucepan 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, saving 1 cup of liquid for next step.
While vegetables cook, saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in saucepan; stir in... - 33.5123
Incredible "guiltless" Chicken Pot Pie
I made this Chicken Pot Pie for the customers at our pub and I did receive many positive reviews. I was so delighted that I thought I'd share the star recipe! - 48.5263
Pheasant With Grapes And White Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole heat butter and cook the pheasant gently until golden brown on all the sides.
3. Take it out, add flour, give it a stir and add stock and wine.
4. Mix... - 38.8715
Goose En Daube
1) In a fireproof casserole with a lid place the goose
2) Top the goose with a layer of bacon, onion and the other ingredients
3) Pour in the liquids to cover the goose
4) Place the lid and seal with the flour paste made
5) Cook for 4 ½ to 5 hours in... - 45.482
Turkey Loaf Supreme
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan or a casserole dish with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, blend together eggs, milk, broth, sage and seasonings.
4. Add bread crumbs and soak for a while.
5.... - 47.9278
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1 1/2 ounce butter and start browning the pheasant slowly, making sure it is evenly browned all over.
3. Take it out and keep it aside.
4. Add... - 44.4796