- » Potato Carrot Sausage
Potato Carrot Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato carrot sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato carrot sausage recipes.
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Sausage Potato Pot
1) In a casserole, combine together onions, carrots and potatoes.
2) Shape the sausage meat into patties.
3) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and fry slowly the patties until almost done.
5) Drain the... - 45.2295
All-in-one Sausage Dinner
This amazing All-In-One Sausage Dinner recipe is simply brilliant and easy to follow. Prepare the All-In-One Sausage Dinner at home for your family, I am sure they will love it! - 24.0988
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
1) Using sharp knife, cut the sausages into diagonal 1/2 inch slices
2) Under running water, wash the potatoes and cut into 1/3 inch slices
3) Into a Dutch oven, layer the sausages, potatoes, green pepper, carrots, French style beans,... - 43.5229
Sweet Potato Minestrone With Turkey Sausage
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; saute over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in spinach; cook... - 36.3374
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Turkey Sausage And Kraut Supper
In a medium skillet combine potatoes, carrots, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and 3/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir turkey sausage and sauerkraut into skillet.
Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more or... - 37.7085
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the sausage in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until browned—about 5 minutes. Pour off
and discard the drippings from the skillet.
2. Layer an ungreased 2-quart... - 29.0109
Smoked Sausage Stew
In a saucepan, combine soup, tomatoes and water.
Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and chili powder.
Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add sausage; simmer 40 minutes longer. - 32.2897
Brown sausage in a Dutch oven; remove and drain on paper towels.
Drain off drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in Dutch oven.
Saute onion in reserved drippings 3 to 5 minutes; add sausage, cabbage, and water.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 24.4428
Sausage Sauerkraut Supper
1) In a slow cooker, arrange potatoes, carrots, and sauerkraut in layers.
2) In a skillet, brown sausage and transfer to the cooker.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and saute onion and garlic in it.
4) Drizzle wine, let it boil, and the sprinkle pepper... - 40.8141
Sausage And Salami Tattle Ash
Fry the sausages quickly in melted dripping until well browned all over; drain and cut each one in half.
Fry the onion in the same fat until lightly browned, then drain well.
Place the sausages, onion, potatoes (which can be left in their skins, if... - 34.079
Bean And Sausage Soup
Cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Combine beans with remaining ingredients in large pot; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 6 hours or until beans and vegetables are tender.
Remove sausage; skin and dice.
Return to soup.
Chill... - 39.4624
1. In a Dutch oven brown sausage. Remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon in Dutch oven and drain the rest.
3. Add onion to the dripping and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add sausage, cabbage, and water.
5. Cook covered over low heat... - 41.2871
Meal In A Bowl Salad
1. In a bowl or combine sausages, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, celery, cheese, onion and eggs.
2. In another bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over salad mixture, mix lightly and chill.
3. Serve in lettuce cups after... - 35.6919
Sausage Bread Pizza (sunday Breakfast Quick Fix)
Here is a super tasty, super cool and super easy breakfast for lazy Sunday mornings! Yes, all you need is bread slices, ketchup, and some basic topping ingredients to put together this pizza. Crunchy and gooey at the same time, it makes a filling breakfast as... - 0
Brown Beans With Sausage
Soak the beans overnight in water to cover.
Drain the beans and place in a heavy casserole large enough to hold all the vegetables.
Cover the beans with water and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover and cook 1 hour.
Add the carrots, onions and apples and... - 39.3579
Combine broth, 1 cup water, pepper, bay leaf and vegetables, except potatoes, in a 4-quart pot.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook until vegetables are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Mix 2 tablespoons water with flour, stir into vegetables.
Add... - 41.0628
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
Cut sausage diagonally into 1/2--inch â€¢ slices.
Wash potatoes; cut into 1/3-inch crosswise slices.
Layer sausage, potatoes, and next 5 ingredients in order given in a large Dutch oven, sprinkling each vegetable layer with salt and pepper.
Add 1 cup... - 30.1808
Split Pea Soup With Sausage Balls
Sausage Balls: In bowl, mix sausage, parsley, salt and thyme; shape into 3/4-inch (2 cm) balls. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook sausage balls, in batches if necessary, until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
In large... - 29.549
Pistou Soup With Sausage
Cut off and discard all but 3 inches of green tops from leeks.
Split leeks lengthwise and rinse well, then thinly slice crosswise.
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, brown sausages over medium-high heat, stirring often.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 43.0372
Sausage Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, brown sausage in skillet; drain well and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in large pan.
Add carrots and celery; cook about 10 minutes, or until almost tender, but not brown.
Blend together... - 44.5299
Old Fashioned German Sausage & Lentil Soup
Rinse and drain the lentils.
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
Add the lentils and sausage.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add the onion, carrots, celery, tomatoes, potatoes, bay leaf, salt, thyme and... - 40.2075
Sausage And Leek Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks, carrots and celery until softened but not browned. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Blend in chicken stock. Add potatoes and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15... - 25.4974
Julia S Sausage Vegetable Soup
In a large soup kettle or Dutch oven, bring water, sausage, carrots, onion, garlic, marjoram, thyme, pepper, and bay leaf to the boiling point.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and cabbage and simmer, covered, until vegetables are... - 33.7379
Beef And Sausage Rapallo
Beef And Sausage Rapallo has a great taste. Beef And Sausage Rapallo gets it taste from beef mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Beef And Sausage Rapallo is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 45.4783
Hearty Simmered Sausage
Place cut-up bacon in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes... - 46.949
Lentil Soup With Ham And Sausage
Sort and wash beans.
Place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans, let soak overnight.
Saute carrots, onion, and celery in butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Drain beans, add to vegetable... - 41.8199
Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls
Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls are excellent with tangy soy sauce. This Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls dish is one of the best I have ever tasted. Something you will really miss if you do not try it! - 42.1123
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Vegetable Soup With Smoked Sausages
Vegetable Soup is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 38.3402
Root Vegetable Soup With Sausage
Crumble Italian sausage into a soup kettle.
Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in vegetables, water, vegetable broth, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are... - 40.1056
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 39.6806
Guinness Irish Stew
1. Place a stock pot over medium high heat for about a minute. Pour in olive oil, add onion and carrots. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
2. Add sausage, stir and break them into small pieces.
3. Throw potato slices in pot. Then, pour beef stock in it.
4.... - 108.036
New England Boiled Dinner
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the sausage. Layer vegetables on top, except for the sauerkraut.
2) Next, add the corned beef and cover with sauerkraut.
3) Combine together the water and spices and pour the mixture into the crockery cooker. The... - 41.8933
Pheasant Lentil Soup
1. Take a 3 quart saucepan and add some oil in it.
2. Heat the oil and add in the sausages.
3. Cook over medum-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until sausages are completely cooked and browned.
4.Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside.
5.... - 49.1385
Frank And Kraut Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, melt shortening and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender.
2. Stir in sauerkraut, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, water, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 35 minutes until vegetables... - 44.3235
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 32.7843
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 43.307
1. Put the veal in a large saucepan. Half fill the pan with salted water and bring to a boil, skimming off the scum that rises to the surface. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the chicken, beef, peppercorns and herbs to the pan. Return to the boil, then cover and... - 32.8038
1) In a deep kettle, combine the soup meat and pork along with 2 1/2 quarts of water.
2) Bring the mix to a boil and then cook for 15 minutes.
3) Skim and add bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic and soup greens. (Preferably carrot, celery, leek, some parsley... - 46.654
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer... - 45.5624
Portuguese Kale And Potato Soup
In a kettle cook the garlic, the onion, and the carrot in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the russet potatoes, the broth, and 4 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, and simmer it, covered, for 10 to 1 - 25.3011
Wash sauerkraut well in several changes of water.
Drain, pressing to remove water.
Chop onion fine.
Slice carrots crosswise.
Pare, core and slice the apple.
Rub bottom of casserole with butter.
Spread a layer of half of sauerkraut on bottom.
Sprinkle over it... - 39.9969
Another traditional irish dish that is rich and packed full of meat and herbs - 42.5434
Place the sauerkraut in a deep bowl.
Loosen the shreds with the fingers.
Fill the bowl with water and let stand fifteen minutes.
Wash the sauerkraut under running water.
Drain again and press in both hands until all the water is squeezed... - 39.731
In a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes until smooth; set aside.
In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
Add the next eight ingredients; cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until... - 40.6066
Vegetable Russian Salad
Russian Salad is an amazingly simple mixed salad that you will get hooked to in no time. The combination of chicken, sausages and vegetables is simply irresistible. Try the Russian Salad! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 38.4971
Bratwurst And Split Pea Ste
In a Dutch oven or large kettle stir together undrained tomatoes, potatoes, split pea soup, corn, peas and carrots, bratwurst, onion powder, chili powder, and.celery seed.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes or till... - 34.9636
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7148
Split Pea Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the peas, ham bone or hocks, carrot, onion, potato, sausage, celery, water, salt and pepper.
2) Cook covered on LOW for 8-10 hrs; remove the ham bone from the cooker, chop the meat and discard the bones; return the meat... - 35.0217
About 30 minutes before serving: In Dutch oven, in about 1 inch salted water, on rack, simmer carrots 15 minutes or until tender-crisp; remove to heated platter; pour melted butter over them; keep warm.
In same Dutch oven, simmer cabbage wedges for 5 minutes... - 37.6544
In mixing bowl, combine sausage, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper.
In 16 x 10-inch oven roasting bag, shape sausage mixture into 10 x 4 x 3 inch loaf.
Tie the bag closed with string.
Poke holes in the bag on top and... - 39.4936
Portuguese Kau Kau
Wash beans, cover with boiling water and soak an hour or more.
Add onion and skinned sausage.
Cook until beans are tender (about 1 hour).
Add remaining ingredients and simmer another hour and a half. - 35.0584
All measurements depend on size of meal.
Make sure all the the ingredients are in taken in same proportion
Combine all ingredients in a large skillet and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes and squash are tender. - 28.4706
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use. Tie peppercorns, cloves, parsley, and bay leaf in a piece of cheese-cloth.
2. Place chicken in a deep soup kettle. Add spice bag, broth, thyme, and enough water to cover... - 31.6584
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
Meaty Basque Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and water; soak overnight.
2. Rinse beans and place in a large saucepan with water; bring it to boil.
3. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do not drain.
4. Add chicken pieces and salt; bring it to... - 47.6132
Simmered Breast Of Veal
Place veal and bacon in a large kettle and add salt and water to cover.
Place a lid on the kettle and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 1 1/4 hours.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and parsley; continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Add sausage,... - 45.1773
Cabbage And Kielbasa Soup
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 34.8474
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 117.498
1. Place the chicken, beef and sausage in a large pot with one sliced carrot, one quartered onion, one quartered yellow turnip, one chopped leek and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, skim and season with one tablespoon salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme and... - 34.1177
1. Take a bowl and add beans and peas into it and pour enough to cover it. Allow the beans and peas to soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain the water.
2. Take a deep kettle and add peas, beans, and water.
3. Tuck cloves into... - 45.4812
Pork Menudo With Oyster Sauce
Got a special occasion and planning to make something different, then you should certainly try this pork menudo recipe. The chef here has given ideas to combine pork fillet with oyster sauce and vegetables to make an absolutely scrumptious dish. A great... - 73.2028
Seven Layer Dinner
Grease a deep casserole 9 inches in diameter.
Arrange a layer of potatoes to a depth of 1 inch in the bottom.
Cover with a 1/2 inch layer of onion slices.
Add a layer of carrots, then sprinkle with rice and pour in peas with their liquid.
Top with sausages... - 34.1609
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 48.509
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy skillet; fry sausage and onion over medium heat until tender.
Transfer to a stockpot.
Add vegetables, kidney beans and stock.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add seasonings and macaroni.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, - 36.3003
15 Minute Chowder
In a large saucepan combine hash brown potatoes, frozen peas and carrots, bouillon granules, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir together evaporated skim milk, cornstarch, and hot pepper sauce.
Add to... - 36.0963
Lentil Bean Soup
Soak lentils in water several hours or overnight.
Dice bacon and cook in electric cooker or deep skillet.
Add onion, carrots and celery and cook until bacon is fairly crisp. (Don't pour off grease.)
Add lentils that have been washed well and the 2 quarts of... - 40.9003
Stratzi polonaise is a french recipe for beef. Filled with sausage and parsley mix, the stratzi polonaise is cooked with madeira and beef stock along with veggies like carrots and onions. Simmered together the stratzi polonaise can be served with mashed... - 41.9017
Seven Layer Dinner
Grease a deep casserole.
Arrange layer of potatoes in the bottom.
Cover with layer of onion slices.
Add layer of carrots, then sprinkle with rice and pour in peas with their liquid.
Top with sausages arranged in a wheel spoke pattern.
Add soup mixed with... - 38.7934
Soak the oxtail in boiling water for 5 minutes and rinse under cold, running water.
Tie the cloves, juniper berries and onion in a cheesecloth bag.
Place the water in a heavy pan, bring to a boil and add the oxtail, ingredients in the cheesecloth, salt and... - 40.6626
European Choucroute Garnie
Place sauerkraut in deep bowl.
Fill bowl with cold water and let stand for 15 minutes.
Drain and press out all water.
Melt lard in Dutch oven.
Add bacon and onion and cook until browned.
Add sausage and pork shoulder and cook until meat is... - 45.7968
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Rub 1 tablespoon oil over entire roast; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover rib ends -with aluminum foil.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
For stuffing, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and... - 46.0905
Sauerkraut Casserole With Smoked Ham
Combine all ingredients and pour in a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 350Â° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Casserole should be fairly dry. - 31.9697
Choucroute A L Alsacienne
1. Soak sauerkraut 5 minutes in a large pan of cold water; change the water twice; drain well.
2. Remove casing from pork shoulder. Brown in a 12-cup flameproof, baking dish. Remove from dish. Saute carrot and onion until soft in pan drippings. Stir in... - 36.4193
Pork Meats And Kraut
1. Blanch bacon slices in boiling water 3 minutes. Drain.
2. Grease with 1/4 cup bacon fat or lard a large flameproof casserole which will hold all the ingredients.
3. Combine carrots and drained sauerkraut, and layer half the mixture evenly in the... - 45.128
Pierce sausage with fork.
Place in shallow skillet; cover with water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cook 5 minutes; drain.
Peel skin from sausage; slice into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Chop ham into small cubes.
Heat 1/4 cup oil in skillet.
Fry sausage until brown... - 44.0023
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332
Bacon Vegetable And Lentil Soup
Cover lentils with water and soak overnight.
In 6 quart kettle, saute bacon lightly.
Add onion, celery, carrots, and garlic.
Cook a few minutes.
Add lentils, potatoes, tomato puree, cloves, bay leaves, water, beef stock, salt, pepper, and... - 38.4756
1 Combine beef, salt, garlic and water in a slow cooker.
Tie bay leaf, peppercorns and coriander seeds in cheesecloth; add to cooker with onion, carrots, potatoes, chick-peas and 2 tablespoons of the parsley.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) 10 hours or... - 41.4089
1. Combine beef, salt, garlic and water in a kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; lower heat; skim off foam. Tie bay leaf, peppercorns and coriander seeds in a piece of cheesecloth; add to kettle; lower heat; cover, simmer 1 hour.
2. Stir in onion,... - 34.4265
Outdoor Turkey Soup
Turkey is good for appetizing dishes besides being good for main roasted and carved meat. Here is a recipe to make Turkey soup with vegetables, other meats and seasonings. A great holiday soup by Andrew- the friend of Chef Deen! - 124.497
Madeleine's Pork Pie
1) In a pot, add the liver and pour in enough milk to cover.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes, then drain and mince coarsely or shred.
3) Add onion and fry in butter till transparent and soft.
4) Mix in the liver and brown.
5) Add in the sausage meat,... - 43.1038
Pork Pot With Cabbage
In an earthenware pot if possible, or in an enameled-iron pan, melt the lard over low heat.
Place the salt-pork rind in the bottom of the pot.
Put in the ham shank, then the salt pork, turnips, carrots and leeks.
Add the onion and the bouquet garni.
Pour in... - 38.8796
Andrew's Turkey Soup
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty turkey soup with plenty of fresh vegetables to enlighten your health. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe for a terrific soup that is absolutely delicious and satisfying. Give an extra special touch... - 118.69
Bring 11 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
When it boils, add the presoaked chick-peas, drained and tied in cheesecloth.
Add veal, ham, bacon, chicken, marrow bone, carrots, leek, and mint.
When soup boils again, skim it well and cook on low flame for 2... - 42.283
Scandinavian Yellow Pea Soup
1. Take a bowl and add lots of water and soak peas in it. Allow it to stay overnight or quickly soak it and drain the water.
2. Take a large kettle and add peas and water into it and boil it over low heat.
3. Cover and simmer over... - 45.4092
1. Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces, trimming fat. Slice sausage.
2. Heat a kettle or Dutch oven. Melt the fat trimmings to make 2 tablespoons drippings. Brown the beef pieces on all sides, a few at a time, removing pieces as they brown. Add sausage, salt,... - 34.7069
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
Soup Ealbigeoise is a meaty french soup recipe prepared with beef ribs and salt pork along with garlic sausage cubes. Made with added vegetables, the Soup Ealbigeoise is flavored with bouquet garni and cooked in beef stock. - 44.7204
Chicken And Beef Stew
Chicken And Beef Stew is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Chicken And Beef Stew; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.778
Cover chick-peas with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Bring again to boil, and add beef and pork.
Cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add chicken, sausages, onions, carrots, and garlic.
Cover, and simmer for 45... - 39.0245
Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Mix together the sausage meat, egg, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard and salt and pepper and spread over the lamb breasts.
3) Make a roll of each breast and tie together with string to secure... - 43.8504
Boiled Cabbage Dinner
Use a pot large enough to hold all the vegetables and meat.
Cover bottom of pot with olive oil at least 1/4 cup, and maybe a little more.
Put cabbage into pot.
Add the onions, potatoes and carrots.
Add wine and water.
After adding Louisiana Hot Sauce and salt... - 44.6597