- » Potato Carrot Salad
Potato Carrot Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato carrot salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato carrot salad recipes.
Herbed Carrot Potato Salad
Cook carrots in small amount boiling water 2 minutes; rinse in cold water.
In large bowl toss together carrots, potatoes, celery, and olives.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, chives, Worcestershire, salt, dillweed,... - 38.4678
Herbed Carrot Potato Salad
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling, lightly salted water about 25 minutes or till tender.
Drain; peel and slice.
In small saucepan heat a small amount of water to boiling; add carrots and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water and... - 39.0512
Beet And Carrot Salad With Potato And Eggs
If you want to try something new tonight, take look at this Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs recipe video. This recipe is a complete meal by itself. Watch this video and learn this hearty salad recipe. - 86.0199
Roast Potatoes Parsnips And Carrots
1) In a large pan, boil potatoes and carrots in salted water. Bring it to a boil.
2) Allow to boil for 5 minutes, add the parsnips and cook for another 4 minutes.
3) In a colander, drain and allow to steam dry. Keep the carrots and parsnips aside.
4)... - 42.9156
Peas And Carrots Toss
1) In a pan, cook the carrots in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes, until tender.
2) In another pan, cook peas in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the carrots and peas thoroughly.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine the carrots, peas,... - 39.9873
Parsley Carrots And Potatoes
Cook carrots and potatoes with salt in boiling water, covered, for 10 min., or until tender.
Drain; add rest of ingredients, and toss. - 21.7787
Potato Carrot Patties
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins till they become soft.
2) Grate the carrots.
3) Once the potatoes are done, cool them slightly and then mash, leaving the skin on for nutrition. ... - 45.6848
Carrot And Potato Amandine
Cook the carrots and potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place in a casserole.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic, if used, until softened.
Mix the onion with the carrots and potatoes.
Pour over the cheese... - 38.3514
Rania Batayneh 18 Carrot Gold Salad
1. For Dressing Sauce – mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat a pan and spray oil spray, add in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl take carrots and cabbage. Add in... - 99.1723
Creamed Potato And Carrot
1. Peel the potatoes, cut into even-sized pieces and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
2. Strain and return in the uncovered pan to the heat to dry off potatoes.
3. Mash them thoroughly.
4. Peel and grate the raw carrots.
5. Mix them with the potato,... - 33.849
Vegetable Potato Salad
Combine vinegar, Crisco® Oil, mustard, salt and pepper in container with tight-fitting lid.
Cook potatoes just until tender.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine in large salad bowl with carrots, celery, onions and radishes.
Shake... - 35.9476
Potato And Carrot Layer Pie
1. Cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain, crack and cover with cold water.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into even sizes, cover with cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Prepare and slice onions.
4. Melt 50 g/2 oz of the... - 44.9836
Summer Barbecue Potato Salad
The summer barbecue potato salad is a egg and potato salad. I love this recipe, mayonaiised and combined with green onions carrots and radish. With added paprika, it is best served chilled with all the flavors blended! - 30.2851
Old Fashioned Potato Salad In Dressing
To make the dressing: In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over... - 42.7383
Home Style Potato Salad
Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
Cook in boiling salted water until tender; drain and allow to cool.
In a basin combine onion, mint, cayenne and mayonnaise, mix well; fold in potatoes, carrots and cooked peas. - 25.2642
Garden Potato Salad
Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling salted water about 40 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool, peel, and dice potatoes.
Stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, horseradish, and pepper.
In a large mixing bowl combine the diced potatoes, carrots, peas, onion,... - 37.5976
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 33.1696
Salade Olivier - Russian Potato Salad
Salade Olivier is Russian Potato salad, what makes this salad different than other potato salad? Meat, and green english peas turn ordinary potato salad into something special. - 112.956
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 44.9896
Salmon Potato Salad
In large bowl combine potatoes, egg, celery, carrot, and onion.
Add Cottage Dressing to potato mixture, tossing lightly to coat.
Gently fold in salmon.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Place atop green pepper rings on individual salad plates; garnish with carrot... - 30.3221
Traditional Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4) In a bowl, place the potatoes, eggs, celery,... - 44.8459
Potato Chicken Salad Supreme
1) Take a pan and cook the potatoes in their jackets by boiling them in saline water until soft.
2) Drain the water and cool the potatoes.
3) Peel them and cut into chunks.
4) Cook the eggs similarly in boiling water for 10 minutes before draining the... - 45.8996
Shredded Vegetable Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust dressing to get a moist salad.
3. Serve immediately.
Do not peel the scrubbed vegetables before shredding. - 35.7378
Potato And Vegetables Salad
For all of you, who are hard-core potato lovers, here is something exciting. You must have tried basic potato salad, but this one is little different as it adds other vegetables like carrot, pepper etc. Watch the video to see, how easy this recipe is. Even if... - 117.37
Easy Potato Salad Recipe - Healthy Version
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lay potato and carrot pieces on it. Pour oil and mix to coat them well.
3. Season them with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in oven for 30 minutes or until... - 112.821
Creamy Red Potato Salad
A creamy and cheesy salad - if this is all you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. This recipe video of creamy red potato salad is absolutely delicious and pretty easy to make. You can also serve this as a side dish, to complement any... - 110.666
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.5117
Buttermilk Potato Salad
If you though potato salas is not all a healthy choice, this Buttermilk Potato Salad begs to differ! A great blend of herbs and potatoes in buttermilk. This Buttermilk Potato Salad can also be made in a yogurt base for those who do not enjoy the taste of... - 38.5004
Hoisin Roasted New Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a large roasting tin, drizzle over half the olive oil and half the sesame oil. Toss to coat, then roast for 35 mins.
2. Add the lime zest, hoisin sauce, cashew nuts and pak choi to the potatoes, then... - 35.5308
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 126.675
Potato Salad With Garlic And Herbs
To make the dressing: In a large salad bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, marjoram, parsley, yogurt, garlic and sugar.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and beans and... - 36.2404
Dill Apple And Potato Salad
Rinse potatoes but do not peel; cut each in half.
Place in saucepan; add water just to cover.
Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook 10 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Drain and rinse gently with cool... - 43.8142
Pita And Potato Arabic Salad
A cool Pita bread salad with potatoes is all you need on a hot day. The video shows how leftover Pita can be best used along with some basic vegetables to create a masterpiece. Go ahead and enjoy the crunch of the dish. - 59.6592
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 34.337
Mackerel With Potato Salad
Put the potatoes in a dish with 1/2 cup (5 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Mix 3 (1 1/2) tablespoons of the white wine with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 43.7309
Smoked Fish Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Keep the bowl aside.
2. Mix vinegar, pepper, celery seeds, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper. Add this to the fish mixture.
3. Toss slowly. Cover the salad bowl and chill.
4. Serve... - 42.2732
Chili Style Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain, peel, and cut into cubes.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, seasoned salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Add to warm potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Combine... - 39.4854
Potato And Broad Bean Salad
Cut potatoes in 1/4-inch dice.
Mix with beans, carrots, olives, onion salt and celery or dill seed.
Moisten with thick mayonnaise or salad dressing, and flavor with a little prepared mustard.
Taste for seasoning.
Scrape into a round bowl, and ring thickly... - 26.8028
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 34.0452
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 42.0866
1) In a large bowl, add potato, mayonnaise, chopped nuts, diced carrots, onion and peas.
2) Use a salad bowl to line with cabbage leaves or lettuce.
3) Place the salad to pile into the centre.
4) Serve the salad by garnishing with sliced... - 39.4285
Confetti Potato Salad
1) Combine potatoes, water, lemon juice, and salt and cook in a Dutch oven until potatoes become tender.
2) Peel and dice potatoes.
3) Take a large bowl and mix potatoes, green pepper, onion, parsley, celery, eggs, olives, and carrot.
4) Add slaw... - 46.5323
Tongue And Potato Salad Meal
Saute" the mushrooms lightly in the oil.
Add the lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper, and let stand until cold.
Mix the potatoes, carrots, celery, and tongue.
Pour the mushroom mixture over the potato mixture, mix well, and let... - 42.5437
Festive Potato Salad
Reserve 8 olives for topping. In a large bowl, combine remaining olives with potato, celery, carrot, com, parsley and red onion.
Stir eggless mayonnaise, dill weed, black pepper and salt together in a small bowl. Add to potato and vegetables. Toss gently... - 33.7214
1) In large saucepan, place the potato and carrots with about 1 inch salted boiling water.
2) Cook potato and carrot until tender for about 10 minutes.
3) Pour off the cooking liquid and transfer the vegetable into large bowl.
4) In skillet, heat oil... - 47.3988
Summer Potato Salad
Combine the onion, salt, pepper, pickle relish and French dressing with the potatoes.
Chill about 1 hour.
Fold in vegetables, eggs and mayonnaise for a real treat - 34.1492
Picnic Potato Salad
1. Combine vegetables, mustard, and garlic powder.
2. Toss lightly with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with paprika. - 31.2876
Smoked Fish Potato Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, celery seeds, and pepper; add to fish mixture, tossing gently.
Cover salad, and chill.
Serve on lettuce leaves, and garnish with tomato wedges, if... - 28.1819
Festive Potato Salad
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious festive potato salad, won't you? Festive potato salad makes a yummy side dish. The blend of ingredients make this salad taste so yummy. Stop thinking! Try this festive potato salad recipe immediately. - 49.3368
Garden Patch Potato Salad
1 In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Keep aside.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until blended.
5 Combine the sour cream mixture with the vegetables, stirring well.
6 Place in the refrigerator and chill... - 45.8944
Confetti Potato Salad
confetti potato salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with potatoes as the main vegetable. Tossed with sour cream and coleslaw dressing, the confetti potato salad has added olives and eggs to it and spiced with a hint of paprika. - 37.0785
This is the creamiest, richest potato salad you will ever try. I get nothing but raves every time I make this. - 33.0437
Using frozen hash browns takes most of the work out of this classic summer salad. - 33.5863
Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the... - 39.6044
Grapefruit And Vegetable Salad
1) Cut grapefruit into halves, cut into segments, remove pulp , remove as much as pith as possible without tearing the skin.
2) In a mixing bowl add peas, carrots, beans and onions. Mix in the grapefruit pulp.
3) Add potatoes,... - 43.2925
Vinaigrette Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 20 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Cut the potatoes in quarters.
4) In a bowl, mix together green pepper, carrots and red... - 46.7139
Hot Corned Beef And Potato Salad
In a large frying pan, combine all ingredients except potatoes; heat.
Add potatoes, tossing to mix.
Serves 4 to 6. - 34.9391
1. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, and potatoes in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside until the potatoes are at room temperature.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Use as a sandwich filling, salad on lettuce, or to... - 24.1937
Mexican Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook until almost tender, about 15 minutes.
Add carrots and cook until carrots and potatoes are tender; drain.
When cool enough... - 35.9765
Tuna Shoestring Potato Salad
Combine carrots, celery, onion and tuna in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine dressings and sugar.
Add dressing to salad mixture; stir until moistened.
Add shoestring potatoes just before serving. - 28.706
Red Potato And Egg Salad
1) Combine the potatoes, eggs, scallions, and carrots. Add the parsley, caraway, dill, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly.
2) Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream and fold into the potato egg mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve. - 28.1845
Quick Mexican Potato Salad
Mix vinegar, oil and salt; stir in potatoes, carrots, beans and olives.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss vegetable mixture with parsley; drain.
Pour into lettuce-lined bowl.
Top with cucumber and tomato. - 36.9094
Garden Patch Potato Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss lightly, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients; stir until blended.
Add sour cream mixture to vegetables, stirring well.
Chill thoroughly. - 27.5528
All American Potato Salad
1. Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces, and place in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook at high power or over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Rinse with cool water and drain.
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add... - 35.0324
Chicken & Vegetable Salad With Potato Wafers
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, then cut meat from bones; dice meat.
2. Combine with carrots, celery, onion, water, chicken broth or bouillon cube and salt in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.... - 25.3724
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad is for those who prefer to have a filling accompaniment. This is a delicious salad sauced with herbed mayonnaise. Spice it up with a bit of paprika and simply enjoy this Hot Potato And Bacon Salad . What do you say ? - 35.5072
Hot Dutch Potato Salad
Dice bacon and pan-fry.
Add chopped onion and green pepper.
Cook 3 minutes.
Add vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and beaten egg.
Add cubed potatoes, grated carrot and diced hard-cooked eggs.
Blend slightly and serve hot. - 33.621
Russian Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, prepare dressing in a large bowl.
Drain potatoes, cool, peel, and dice directly into dressing.
Also dice apples into dressing (to prevent... - 33.1651
Italian Herring Salad
1) Peel the potatoes and dice.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients, until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight or until it turns complete red.
4) Pile the salad in the serving plate and serve. - 40.2661
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 47.1826
1. Snap each long shoot off broccoli and leave it whole, trimming stems.
2. Steam carrot, green beans, and zucchini briefly for about 7 minutes until tender but still firm.
3. To make the dressing: In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise along with the... - 41.1108
Golden Carrot Soup
Cut potato and carrots in thin crosswise slices without peeling.
Cook, covered, with onion, garlic, chicken broth, and 1/2 teasp of the salt for 10 min., or until tender.
Remove, and press through sieve.
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Blend in flour,... - 39.2383
Baby Bok Choi And Mushrooms With Carrot Noodles
1) Wash bok choi and trim base.
2) Cut off and discard about 1" of the top of the bok choi.
3) Slice lengthwise into quarters.
4) Blanch bok choi for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
5) Refresh and drain thoroughly.
6) Scrape carrots.
7) Using... - 42.3395
Easy Chicken Salad
Easy Chicken Salad, as the name goes, is easy indeed. This salad combines the flavors of cream, carrots, potatoes, salad dressing and chicken. You can try tuna instead of chicken too. Check out the recipe of this yummy Easy Chicken Salad. - 29.0497
Top Stove Scalloped Potatoes
In a saucepan, heat combined water and milk to boiling.
Add salt, pepper, potatoes, carrots, and onion; then cover, and cook over medium heat for about 15 min., or until vegetables are tender.
Do not drain, Add butter, diced cheese, and crumbled crackers;... - 27.0482
Salads With Swiss Inn Salad Dressing
FOR THE GREEN SALAD
1. In a mixing bowl, add the washed and dried salad greens.
2. Drizzle in the salad dressing and toss to coat the leaves well.
3. Add the halved tomatoes.
4. Add the bacon bits and the crispy wonton strips.
5. Throw in the... - 97.5
Russian salad is a famous and loved by many. I rate Russian salad a prefect easy to cook and a picnic recipe. The potatoes, carrots, turnips with lemon juice make Russian salad a filling and mouth watering recipe. - 41.8347
Tuna Tater Salad
Combine all ingredients except salad greens; cover and chill. - 27.1819
Steak 'n Potato Dinner
Cut steak in serving-size pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat the meat with flour mixture.
In skillet, brown meat slowly in hot fat—this should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Add the broth.
Cover skillet tightly and simmer (don't boil) 30 minutes or until... - 44.2176
Cooled Grilled Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and place in resealable plastic bag.
In small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, tarragon and Garlic Salt; blend well.
Pour marinade over chicken; seal bag and refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes or overnight.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
Grill or... - 37.8361
Cooked Mixed Vegetable Salad
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennel.
Slice end off bulbous base.
Wash fennel thoroughly.
Cut into quarters.
Fill a medium saucepan half full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 38.4947
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Cook the vegetables and slice the carrots, potatoes and young turnips.
Save some of each vegetable for garnish and toss the rest in the salad dressing with the herbs.
Put the mixture in a suitable dish and garnish with the remainder. - 27.2965
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Italian Dressing
This Mixed Vegetable Salad is incredible ! Try this mixed vegetables with mayonnaise and chili sauce seasonings with a bit of lemon juice finishing ! Tell me if you like this Mixed Vegetable Salad. - 31.6668
1 Cut the cold cooked potatoes into 1/2-inch dices.
2 Put them into a basin.
3 Peel the onion and finely chop them.
4 Chop 2 teaspoons parsley and add it to the potato.
5 In the basin add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix well.
6 Allow to... - 45.5466
Spiced Orange Chicken Salad
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes, cover, and cook for 13 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Halve, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, bring the orange... - 28.692
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
Add potatoes, cabbage and carrot; toss to coat.
Line serving bowl with cabbage leaves.
Fill with salad and arrange corned beef and Swiss cheese slices on top.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.0225
Nordic Cobb Salad
1. Cut the roasted beets into 1/4-inch dice.
2. Keep aside.
3. Toss the avocados with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
4. Keep aside.
5. In a food processor, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt.
6. While the machine is still... - 47.8016
1) In French dressing, marinate meat, potato, carrots and peas or green beans for 30 minutes.
2) Mix in lightly rest of the ingredients except greens.
3) Serve at once on cold crisp greens. - 29.6696
1 Place the ham, tongue, carrots, corn, peas, beans, potatoes and red pepper in a large salad bowl.
Season and add the mayonnaise.
Toss gently but thoroughly.
2 Arrange the anchovy fillets over the top in a lattice pattern and place a caper in the centre of... - 33.653
1. In a bowl beat all ingredients until they are well blended.
2. Transfer to an airtight container or jar, refrigerate and use with salads as required. - 28.9227
Ham And Potatoes In A Shell
1) From the baked potatoes, cut a thin slice from the top.
2) Scoop out the potatoes into big chunks.
3) Dice the chunks and keep aside with shelled potatoes.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
5) add salt and flour,... - 42.857
Tasty Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon Potatoes
Are you bored of eating the regular chicken dish? Try Tasty oven roasted chicken with lemon potatoes. Fresh vegetables tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and chicken makes this dish by Eva mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 103.305
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 29.1764
Vegetable Russian Salad
Russian Salad is an amazingly simple mixed salad that you will get hooked to in no time. The combination of chicken, sausages and vegetables is simply irresistible. Try the Russian Salad! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 35.952
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Cooked Vegetable Salad is highly on the nutritious edge. Cooked Vegetable Salad is a really tasty and interesting idea. Book mark it! - 30.2355
To make the salad: Soak herring in cold water in bowl for 6 to 8 hours; drain.
Remove skin and bones; cut into small pieces.
Cook potatoes and carrots in salted boiling water in saucepan for 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Cut into small pieces.
Cook... - 45.3582
Tricolor Vegetable Puree
Put the frozen carrot puree in a small casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes, and pour into a colander.
Rinse the casserole and put in the celeriac puree.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour the carrot puree into a small bowl... - 38.733
Crispy Baked Potatoes With Serrano Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Scrub the potatoes dry. Prick with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Cook for 1-1 1/2 hours or until tender when squeezed. (Use oven gloves or a kitchen towel to pick up the potatoes as they will be very... - 39.5424
Ham And Potatoes In A Shell
1. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour and salt; cook, stirring all the time, just until mixture bubbles.
2. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes; remove from heat.... - 27.9973
Potato Carrot Salad Recipes By Category
Potato Carrot Salad Dish: