- » Potato Caper Dill
Potato Caper Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato caper dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato caper dill recipes.
Dill New Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water and add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large serving bowl. Cool at room temperature at least 20 minutes.
2.... - 30.1314
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Dill And Creme Fraiche
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, dill and creme fraiche is a fantastic holiday entertaining dish. Watch this excellent video that would make your holidays fun filled and relaxing. This wholesome delicious dish would definitely be a favorite with your... - 140.909
Capered Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, eggs, potatoes, pickle, scallions, bell pepper, and olives.
2) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and combine.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and... - 40.9064
Smoked Salmon On Fettuccini In Creamed Dill Sauce
Smoked salmon on fettuccini in creamed dill sauce, sounds like a perfect recipe for a leisurely holiday. The chef here has wonderfully prepared the smoked salmon and homemade pasta with a flavorful mayonnaise and dill sauce. Great idea for a sumptuous holiday... - 97.9676
Stockholm Street Potatoes
1. Diagonally cut each shrimp into 4 small pieces; keep aside in a bowl.
2. Separate the cooked egg whites and the yolks
3. Chop whites into small pieces.
4. Mix chopped egg white and shrimp.
5. Save the egg yolks for other recipes.
6. To the... - 46.0263
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 40.5378
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) For the filling, in a bowl, combine the filling ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
4) Fork the potatoes and brush with oil.
5) Place in the oven for 50... - 47.2903
New Potatoes With Smoked Salmon
In pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for 16 to 20 minutes or until tender; let cool.
Scoop out small spoonful of pulp from centre of each potato.
In bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper; spoon about 1 tsp (5 mL) into each... - 31.5178
Anchovy Potato Salad
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar.
Refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before serving.
For salad, combine anchovies with remaining ingredients, except eggs, capers, salt, and pepper.
Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs and... - 34.7782
Smoked Trout And Potato Wedges
1) In a saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil by adding salt. Add potatoes to boil for 15 minutes until tender.
2) In a large colander, tip the spinach in the sink. Drain the potatoes over the spinach so the cooking water wilts it.
3)... - 45.8423
American Potato Salad
American Potato Salad is an excellent dish for your sinner spread! This tasty and rich American Potato Salad is incomparable in flavor and originality! Try this wonderful American Potato Salad recipe. - 31.2038
Picnic Potato Salad
Cook rhubarb until barely tender with mixture of vinegar, dill and mustard seed, lemon juice, and honey.
Mix together oil, mustard, capers, salt, and garlic salt; add to rhubarb.
Add rest of ingredients except pototoes; then pour over... - 38.932
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 40.1802
1. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, and potatoes in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside until the potatoes are at room temperature.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Use as a sandwich filling, salad on lettuce, or to... - 24.1937
Copenhagen Cod Cakes
1) In a large heavy pot, bring the water, dill sprigs and peppercorns to a boil.
2) Add the cod fillets and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and slightly flakey, remove and keep aside.
3) Bring the water to a boil, add the... - 46.0806
Put the salmon in a pan with just enough milk to cover and poach, with the lid on, for 4 minutes.
Allow to cool in the milk for 5 minutes while you beat the leftover mash with 1 1/2 tbsp dill, 1 1/2 tbsp capers, the lemon zest and some salt and pepper.
(If... - 44.0687
Imperial Chicken Salad
In large bowl combine chicken, potatoes, sliced eggs, pickle, celery, onion, capers, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing and lemon juice; stir mayonnaise mixture into salad.
Chill. - 29.8335
Warm Trout Salad
Put potatoes into a medium-sized microwaveable bowl with 2 tbsp water.
Cover and cook on High for 8-10 mins, until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, make the dressing.
Place oil, vinegar, seasoning and honey in a small screw-top jar and shake to... - 39.1554
Vinaigrette S Syomgoi (salmon Vinaigrette)
1) With a sharp knife, cut the smoked salmon slices into even strips.
2) In a large bowl, add the salmon strips, potatoes, capers, onion, olives and scallions.
3) With a fork, gently mix the ingredients.
4) To a serving dish, transfer... - 47.0818
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients excluding mayonnaise.
2) Toss to coat well.
3) Chill for several hours or overnight.
4) Toss with mayonnaise.
5) Before serving, arrange in a large salad bowl lined with salad greens.
6) Garnish the salad... - 40.7892
Salad Nicoise With Chives
1. Take a plastic bag, layer with moistened paper towel, arrange washed lettuce leaves, seal and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add peeled potatoes to boiling water along with a fresh mint sprig and cook. Allow to cool slightly and cut into ¼... - 47.507
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 41.0005
Salad Nicoise A La Middlefield
1) In a small mixing bowl,mix together vinaigrette ingredients and put aside until ready to use.
2) Steam the potatoes until just cooked through for about 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and slice them.
3)Toss the potato slices with scallions,... - 50.4502
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 133.826
Clam Chowder Part 2- Preparing Soup
Curious about the next step, here comes the second part! It's a healthy and economical dish that will 'surf' you well. The soup is tasty and refreshing too. Take your taste-buds on an exotic trip with this aromatic Clam Chowder recipe. - 136.409
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 48.4015