- » Potato Buttermilk Soup
Potato Buttermilk Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato buttermilk soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato buttermilk soup recipes.
Potato Buttermilk Soup
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes, carrot, onion, garlic, tamari and parsley along with water to cover and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down, simmer till the ingredients are tender; add bran during the least five minutes of cooking
3. In a... - 38.9141
You May Also Like!
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the onion, leek, and celery, and cook, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender 6 to 8 minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes more.
Stir in the chicken broth... - 40.0233
Zucchini Buttermilk Soup
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together all the ingredients except buttermilk.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole and on high power, microwave for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Stir halfway through the... - 44.6892
Buttermilk Corn Chowder
1. In a saucepan fry bacon till crisp.
2. Drain the bacon and set bacon aside, reserving drippings in the saucepan.
3. Cook the chopped onion in bacon drippings till tender and translucent but not brown.
4. Add the potatoes, corn, 1 1/2 cups of the... - 48.6959
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.554
Buttermilk Crab Chowder
1. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, combine potatoes, carrots, and broth. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook until potatoes and carrots are tender when pierced, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove any... - 31.851
Onion Potato Soup
If you thought you can only make dishes from onion and potatoes, think again! This Onion Potato Soup makes for a winning combination as well. - 50.2913
Carrot Red Potato Soup
Combine the carrots, potato, onion, salt, thyme, dillweed, and water in a saucepan.
Press in the garlic and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, uncovered.
Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender.
Transfer to a... - 40.5871
Cream Of Celery Root And Potato Soup With Watercress
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions,
3. Then, add 3/4 cup of the stock
4. Saute until the mixture obtains a soft texture but is not browned.
5. Stir in the diced celery root and potato.
6. Pour in the remaining... - 45.1314
Leek And Potato Soup
Leek and Potato Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 39.0956
Potato Dumplings For Soup
Bake or boil 1/2 lb.
of potatoes, then peel and mash them with a little buttermilk.
Tip the mashed potatoes on to a floured board, add a table-spoonful of butter, a pinch of castor sugar, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg, a beaten egg, and enough stale bread,... - 18.035