- » Potato Bread Roll
Potato Bread Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato bread roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato bread roll recipes.
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato Rolls
1. Mash potatoes by hand or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Mix yeast and water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400°.
4. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Blend in the butter... - 45.9183
Fresh Potato Rolls Delicious
Sprinkle the yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine the milk, shortening, potatoes, sugar and salt in a large bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and eggs and blend well.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour and mix well.
Cover and let rise in a warm... - 42.3004
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease muffin tins.
Dissolve yeast in sugar and warm water.
In a separate large bowl, combine shortening, sugar, salt, milk, potato water, and mashed potatoes; let cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture and eggs; slowly add flour,... - 44.3813
Monsoon Delight - Crispy Bread Rolls
Bread stuffed with potatoes makes an excellent monsoon snack. This is a perfect snack to serve with ginger tea on a rainy tea. Bread Potato Rolls are crispy on the outside, and soft and spicy on the inside. Why don’t you try them today? - 0
Onion Potato Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Stir in enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, turning... - 48.1056
Cinnamon Potato Rolls
Dissolve the shortening in the milk in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in the eggs, salt, 1 cup sugar and potatoes.
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm .water, then stir into the potato mixture.
Stir in the flour, raisins and nuts and mix thoroughly.
Let rise... - 43.6656
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 38.764
Knead and put in bowl to rise twice its size.
Knead again and roll like biscuit dough.
Cut and dip in melted grease.
Place in pan, let rise twice its size (about 2 hours).
Bake in moderate oven, 350 degrees, 15 or 20 minutes. - 40.6102
Potato Rye Rolls
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, place together potato cubes with water to cover.
3) Heat potato mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until tender for 15 minutes.
5) Pour off the liquid, reserving 1/4... - 45.8456