- » Potato Bhajiya
Potato Bhajiya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato bhajiya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato bhajiya recipes.
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 26.4972
You May Also Like!
Simple Besan Bhajiya
Besan bhajiya or besane ke pakode is a simple to prepare snack, which is enjoyed mostly during winters or monsoons, along with tomato ketchup and hot tea. Here follows the recipe for this simple to make dish. - 0
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0