- » Potato Batter
Potato Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato batter recipes.
1) Cut the potatoes along the length, into 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add flour, herbs, and salt. Gradually beat in egg and milk until smooth.
3) Dip the potato slices into the batter.
4) In a pan, add enough fat and... - 42.571
Fried Potato Slices In A Light Gram Flour Batter
1. Sift the gram flour into a large bowl. Add the cumin seeds, crushed red chillies, salt, bicarbonate of soda, pomegranate seed powder, fresh green and red chillies and fresh coriander and stir to mix. Add sufficient water to form a thin batter which will... - 34.7947
You May Also Like!
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
Cheese Batter Bake
1) With a wooden spoon, combine together flour, salt and eggs to a smooth paste.
2) Make a thick batter, a little thicker than those for pancakes by pouring in enough milk.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion in it until golden.
4) Into a 2 1/2-pint greased... - 41.8129
Light 'n' Lovely Batter
1) Make the batter by combining flour, baking powder, egg, water and vinegar.
2) Beat till smooth and fluffy.
3) Cut the boil potatoes like thick slices.
4) Dip thick slices in batter and deep fry till brown.
5) Serve hot as a great side dish... - 30.9147
Skin fillets; cut into 3-inch pieces.
Sprinkle fillets with lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine flour, paprika and remaining salt.
Add beer gradu- ally; beat until batter is thin and smooth.
Dip fillets in batter; fry in deep 350-degree fat for 3 to 4... - 36.8976
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 43.3715
Fish Fillets In Batter
Cut each fillet into 3-4 pieces, making 6 or 8 portions.
Dust each piece with salt, paprika pepper and white pepper and sprinkle over a few drops of Angostura bitters.
Nick the tomato skins, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds; peel off the skins and... - 42.6484
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Shrimp In Beer Batter
How can anyone not agree with me that this Shrimp In Beer Batter is simply delicious? The primary ingredient in this is Seafood. Do try out this recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 46.7216
Southern Hominy Batter Bread
Beat egg and mix with cold hominy, meal, salt, sugar, and milk.
Make batter using enough milk to form consistency of custard.
Put lard in deep baking pan and heat until it smokes; then pour in batter.
Bake about 40 minutes in moderate 350-degree oven.
Double... - 28.6453
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Potato Batter Recipes By Category