- » Potato Anchovy
Potato Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Anchovy recipes.
Parsley Anchovy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel (if desired), and thinly slice into a salad bowl.
Add parsley, celery, and onion.
In a small bowl, mash together egg, garlic, and... - 41.5713
Anchovy Potato Salad
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar.
Refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before serving.
For salad, combine anchovies with remaining ingredients, except eggs, capers, salt, and pepper.
Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs and... - 36.6913
Anchovies And Potatoes
Saute sliced onions in 1 tablespoon butter.
Place potatoes, onions and anchovy fillets in alternate layers in buttered baking dish, finishing with layer of potatoes.
Add a little juice from anchovy can.
Dot with remaining butter.
Bake in moderately hot (4000)... - 34.7655
In a greased casserole make alternate layers of potatoes, onions, anchovies, and butter, ending with a layer of potatoes.
You will probably not need salt with the anchovies.
Bake 10 minutes in a 400° oven.
Pour over half the cream and bake 20 minutes... - 33.5851
Anchovy And Potato Bake
Put the butter in a dish and cook on full for 45 seconds. Add the onion, cover and cook on full for 3 minutes.
Mix in the potatoes, cover and cook on full for 8 minutes, until soft.
Stir in the anchovies and capers and season with cayenne pepper. Pour on the... - 31.7514
You May Also Like!
Anchovy And Potato Casserole
Sprinkle bottom and sides of greased casserole generously with buttered crumbs.
Cut potatoes into paper-thin slices.
Chop 10 anchovies.
Place alternate layers of potato slices and anchovies in casserole, sprinkling each layer with minced onion; top layer... - 34.136
Potatoes And Anchovies Vinaigrette
Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and add salt.
Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender but still firm.
Drain and cool.
Peel potatoes and cut into slices one quarter inch thick.
Arrange on chilled plates and... - 32.2052
Watercress & Potato Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and leave to cool. Prepare a bowl of iced water. In a separate pan, boil the beans for 3-4 mins until just cooked with a slight crunch. Drain, refresh in the iced water, then... - 34.048
Potato And Anchovy Scallop
Arrange half the potato slices in greased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or square baking dish, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
Layer anchovies and onion on potatoes; top with remaining potato slices.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Heat half-and-half over medium heat... - 31.0307
Potato,egg And Anchovy
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, fennel, chives, eggs and anchovies together.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together with a kitchen fork.
Stir the mayonnaise into the dressing.
Pour the mayonnaise mixture... - 35.5948
Potato Salad With Quail's Eggs Capers & Anchovies
1. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander under cold running water. Add the quails' eggs to another small pan of... - 37.6222
Summer Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Let a large pan of water boil.
2. Let the beans cook for 4 minutes, such that they still have a slight crunch and scoop out with a slotted spoon into a colander thereafter cooling quickly with cold water.
3. Into the pan add the... - 50.9805
Green Goddess Dip For Potato Chips
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
2. Stir to blend well
3. Combine cream and mayonnaise, whisk with fork and add to the bowl. Stir well.
4. Add chopped parsley and season to taste.
5. Cover and refrigerate to chill and... - 45.6029
Rolled Fresh Anchovies
1)Bake potatoes in the oven.
2)Toss in chilli slices in olive oil. Good chili oil might require marinating of chili in oil for over 10 days. Here we use the instant variety.
3)Wrap anchovy around olive and thread them on cocktail stick.
4)Take a... - 36.6717
Anchovy Chip Dip
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
2. Set aside to chill till required
3. Serve alongside sandwiches and potato chips. - 32.6885
Potato Anchovy Recipes By Category