- » Pot Zucchini
Pot Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot zucchini recipes.
Combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese and tomatoes in crock pot; stir together thoroughly.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 10 hours.
Before serving, pour into ovenproof casserole.
Taste for seasoning.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garnish... - 36.222
Prepare the small Italian squash by washing only.
Do not peel.
Cut into 4 lengthwise pieces or slice in rings.
Heat oil and garlic together in skillet and add the zucchini.
Gently fry until tender and golden brown, turning pieces several times.
Season with... - 34.548
Try this alluring Herbed Zucchini recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Herbed Zucchini is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 30.4918
Rice & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Cut a narrow slice out of the zucchini lengthwise and hollow out the inside.
Chop the scooped out flesh and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, rice, tomato sauce, salt, oregano,... - 42.3082
This baked zuccini recipe is a simple and easy recipe made with cottage cheese and herbs. Cooked in the oven, the zucchini is herbed with oregano and basil. Peppy and savory, this baked zucchini can be served with mashed potatoes or a rice preparation as side. - 36.8343
With electric mixer, beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add oil, sugar, grated zucchini and vanilla; mix well.
Stir dry ingredients together with nuts and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Place in... - 43.4957
Friends give me a ^5 rating for this Italian Zucchini. Don't wait to try this Italian Zucchini recipe. Keep on cooking buddy! - 26.6089
Zucchini And Avocado Salad
Cook and stir zucchini and green onions in oil until zucchini is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Cut avocado lengthwise into halves; cut halves into 1/4-inch slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Toss zucchini mixture,... - 31.7978
Saute zucchini and onion in margarine for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika; mix well.
Put in large casserole and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes, basting occasionally with liquid of casserole.
When cooked,... - 38.9153
Pot Au Feu (dinner In A Pot)
Trim all fat from beef.
Place steak in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water, beef broth, onion and garlic.
Place parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and thyme on a small piece of cheesecloth; bring up corners to enclose herbs; tie securely; add to kettle.
Heat... - 41.9548
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.0996
Zucchini delight is a cooked and baked recipe for zucchini along with onions and plum tomatoes. Flavored with sauteed garlic, the zucchini delight is a moist and lovely preparation that goes well with almost any meal. - 41.4363
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 115.508
Zucchini Puree makes an outstanding side dish to hot meat dishes. I have a weakness for zucchini, thus I prepare this recipe often. The blend of flavors used in this dish add to the taste manifold.I am certain both of us will agree that this Zucchini Puree is... - 47.4542
Monster Zucchini Mash
1. In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook the zucchini until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Boil the cauliflower pieces and garlic together until cauliflower is very tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Mash steamed zucchini with cooked... - 21.6809
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fans
Preheat the broiler.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cut four or five slits lengthwise in each zucchini to within 1/2 inch of the stem end.
Steam the zucchini in a steamer or large pot with a steamer basket until just soft enough to bend... - 30.8612
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 84.6568
Stuffed Zucchini In Yogurt Sauce
Stuffed zucchini in yogurt sauce resembles our country, as all its ingredients have different colors, flavors, textures and yet they all work together in making this dish a true exquisite delicacy. Watch the video for the details of this true master piece of... - 111.569
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Parboil the zucchini for 5 minutes, then remove from the water and let cool.
Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, creating a bowl to hold the... - 42.0909
Beef & Zucchini Casserole
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef and onion until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef and onion with tomato sauce, wine, oregano, garlic salt, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 44.5452
Zucchini And Farfalloni
1. In a small bowl combine flour and milk and set aside.
4. In a medium skillet pour enough vegetable or corn oil to come up the skillet 1/2 inch. Over medium heat, heat the oil until it just begins to bubble. Add about one fourth of the zucchini pieces and... - 33.8917
1. Crumble the ground beef into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the onion and garlic. Cook over moderately high heat, stirring frequently, until the meat is no longer pink and the onion is translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the basil, oregano, fennel seeds,... - 36.2528
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch slices.
In slow-cooking pot, combine zucchini with green pepper, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Top with chopped tomatoes, then butter.
Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours or until tender.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Makes... - 40.6165
Whole Wheat Vegetable Pot Pie
Have you ever tried a vegetable pot pie? Here is a great recipe to making this. Baked in a whole wheat pie crust, the filling consists of some delicious and healthy vegetables. Watch this step-by-step video and learn how to make this great dish. - 127.172
Stuffed Courgettes Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh from the courgettes leaving ¼ inch thick shell.
3) In a pot, bring water to boil and put the courgettes shells and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the courgettes and arrange in a non-stick baking... - 44.922
Wash zucchini, remove ends, and cut into chunks.
Put zucchini and bacon into a pot with the remaining ingredients.
Cook 15-20 minutes, or until zucchini is soft.
Whirl soup in blender or food processor with steel blade, or put through a... - 35.639
Summer Squash And Zucchini
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine zucchini and squash
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dot vegetables with butter
4. Sprinkle with crumbs and cheese.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hour or if you... - 38.192
Low-fat Low-sodium Chicken And Veggie Pot Pie
Place the chicken in a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Cook over moderate heat, turning often, for 5 minutes.
Add the onions, carrots, and celery; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Blend in the flour, then add the wine,... - 43.0171
Quick Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and tomatoes are a great combination right? How about putting them together for a super simple side dish? That will definitely be a great dish! Here is a recipe video showing you how to do that. Since these two vegetables go together so great, this... - 101.318
Simple Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and Tomatoes is a very simple and healthy side dish. Most of all it's vegetarian and it goes well with any main dish. - 131.003
Stuffed Zucchini With Rice
Peel the zucchini.
Cut off the stem ends and dip in salt (this facilitates the scooping-out process).
With a potato peeler scoop out the inside of each zucchini. (Use the pulp for another use.)
Combine the one teaspoon salt and one-half teaspoon black pepper... - 39.6221
Chilled Curried Zucchini Soup
In a large stockpot or saucepan, melt the butter.
Add the scallions and celery.
Cook over moderately low heat until softened,- about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the curry powder and continue stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the zucchini to the pot and cook... - 44.8728
Farfalle With Yogurt And Zucchini
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the farfalle until al dente; about 1 minute before the farfalle is done, add the shredded zucchini to the pot. Drain the farfalle and zucchini, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 24.621
Zucchini Cheese Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the zucchini with 4 cups water.
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer the zucchini for 20 minutes or until they are... - 41.5177
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
In heavy skillet saute eggplant in olive oil until light brown.
Put eggplant with garlic in large pot or dutch oven.
Add some of vegetable oil to skillet; saute zucchini; remove to pot.
Repeat this with onion, green peppers, tomatoes, and celery, adding a... - 34.3317
Spaghetti With Zucchini Sauce
Spaghetti With Zucchini Sauce made with onion, zucchini, tomatoes, basil leaves, Spaghetti, grated Parmesan cheese and flavored with oregano leaves is a wonderful recipe. Try out this quick and easy Spaghetti With Zucchini Sauce recipe and be contended with... - 35.696
Beef Zucchini Tagine
1. Cut both tips of zucchini and then slice it into half lengthwise. If the zucchini is bigger you can quarter them.
2. Place a pot over medium heat and drizzle the vegetable and olive oil in it.
3. Add salt, pepper, ground ginger,... - 0
Yankee Pot Soup
Yankee Pot Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0587
Batter Fried Zucchini Sticks
1. Cut zucchini into 3-inch sticks, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
2. Sift together the baking powder, flour, salt, and pepper. Beat together the eggs, milk, and oil. Whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or pot to... - 25.5562
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Farfalle With Yogurt And Zucchini
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the farfalle until al dente; about 1 minute before the farfalle is done, add the shredded zucchini to the pot. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt... - 28.9695
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 46.9416
Ginger Pork Zucchini
1. Wash the zucchini and cut them into 8 cm / 3 in pieces. With a small sharp knife hollow out the center by removing all the seeds, being careful not to pierce the skin.
2. Put the zucchini pieces in a pot of boiling water and cook them on high heat for 3... - 35.1306
Zucchini With Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Butter
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook zucchini about 4 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain well and add tomatoes.
2. In a small saucepan, heat butter with lemon juice. Pour over vegetables and toss.
3. Season with basil, salt, lemon rind and pepper. Cover... - 33.6434
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves And Zucchini
Rice stuffed grape leaves and zucchini is a typical middle eastern dish which takes a lot of patience to prepare but it is worth all the pain. Watch the video to see how it is made at home and tastes amazing with all the flavors and juices preserved inside. - 128.237
Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini
The fine flavor of pork along with the amazing Zucchini makes this Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini a vey delightful treat to indulge in. A great accompaniment to go with any of your favorite main course, this Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini is a... - 46.818
Zucchini Meat Sauce With Pasta
1. Cook pasta in 8-quart pot according to package directions; drain. Keep pasta hot.
2. Brown meat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; drain. Add onions; cook until tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce and undrained... - 30.5772
1. Heat water, broth, or wine in soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and apple. Cook and stir until they are tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Sprinkle curry powder over onion and apple. Stir.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a... - 41.9436
Pasta With Zucchini And Fresh Tomatoes
1) Cut the zucchini lengthwise in half. Cut into ½-inch cross sections
2) Put the zucchini in a large bowl and add the lemon juice. Toss well and keep aside.
3) Place a large non-stick frying over moderate heat and cook the garlic for about 30... - 43.3225
Pot Roast With Tomatoes Wine And Vegetables
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour. In a nonreactive large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add rump roast and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over.
2. Add onion and cook 2 to 3... - 33.5938
Turkey Pot Pie
In a small mixing bowl stir together 2 tablespoons of the vegetable juice cocktail and cornstarch; set aside.
In a large saucepan mix zucchini/or summer squash, tomatoes, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and remaining vegetable juice... - 38.6152
Beef Stew In A Pot
In 4-quart casserole, combine meat, 3 cups water, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
In blender container, combine un-drained tomatoes, red pepper, onion,... - 39.8033
Beef Squash Pot
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a colander or strainer with paper towels.
3. Take a large, heavy skillet or wok and heat it over medium heat.
4. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes,... - 45.8861
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 42.2351
Dilly Of A Pot Roast
Mix flour, 1 tsp salt, and the pepper; rub meat with flour mixture.
Brown well in hot shortening in large heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add water and vinegar.
Sprinkle 1/2 tsp dill weed over meat; turn meat and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp dill weed.
Cover;... - 40.3173
Pot Age Fermiere
1. In a saucepan, add bouillon cubes to water.
2. Cook over medium heat with constant stirring until the mixture boils and the bouillon cubes dissolve.
3. Lower the heat and add onion, cabbage, zucchini, celery, green beans and capers; simmer for 20... - 41.6077
Northern Style One Pot Chinese Casserole
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir until meat loses pink color.
Stir in cabbage, onion, carrot, beans, mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce.
Add rice and stir gently.
Pour in broth.
Cover tightly... - 40.3144
Lamb Pot Pie
Dust cubes of meat in flour and in a large frying pan, brown on all sides in oil.
Add chicken stock, whole peppers, salt, bay leaf, parsley, lemon, and onion; cover and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrots and cook for 15 minutes more; add zucchini and... - 36.5162
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 46.144
Vegetable Pot Pie
To MAKE THE DUCHESSE: Bring 2 pots of water to a boil and salt the water lightly, if desired.
Cook the potatoes and parsnips separately, until they are just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Return the parsnips and potatoes to the pots and dry them over... - 38.5134
Place pork in a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix in salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, and 1 bay leaf.
Pour in water.
Cover and bake in a 250° oven until meat falls apart in shreds when prodded with a fork, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
Discard bay leaf; skim and... - 38.953
Liver And Vegetables In One Pot
Combine all ingredients except liver, peas, and parsley in saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer covered about 15 minutes.
Cut liver into strips 1 inch wide.
In bowl cover liver with boiling water, let stand 3 minutes, drain and dry with paper... - 33.1711
Special Pot Roast
Special Pot Roast is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of beef and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Special Pot Roast on every party! - 34.0566
Hearty Hot Pot
Heat broth to boiling; transfer to wok, fire-pot, or fondue pot.
Spear meats and vegetables with fondue forks and cook in hot broth about 4 minutes, or till done. - 29.7715
Special Pot Roast
Place roast in glass casserole dish.
Sprinkle soup mix over roast.
Pour in beef broth.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables during... - 39.0574
Potted Herb Cheese
Potted Herb Cheese is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this cheese recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 31.7872
Pot Roast Plain Or Fancy
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Using paper toweling, blot the roast dry, add it to the casserole, and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the roast and set... - 43.6872
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 44.4954
Deep Fried Zucchini Roundels
If you are looking to add a touch of health to your daily meal, then this delicious side dish would make for an excellent addition. Betty uses fresh zucchini and dips them in a delicious batter to make a crispy entrée. Good enough to bring freshness to any... - 99.6592
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 123.421
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
Low-fat Chicken And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and margarine with a wooden spoon until blended.
3) Add in flour together with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
4) Cut the mixture using a pastry cutter or 2 knives until it looks... - 42.874
Jeannine's Zucchini Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy pan, heat the butter.
3) Add the zucchini, green pepper, onions, and garlic and saute over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are soft, but not browned.
4) Stir in... - 44.1005
Microwave Special Pot Roast
1. Add roast to a glass casserole dish.
2. Shake over some soup mix over this roast.
3. Stir in onions and spoon the beef broth.
4. Wrap the casserole with plastic wrap.
5. Dip the probe into a liquid.
6. In a microwave oven, place the... - 41.0422
Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables
In 12-inch skillet brown meat on all sides in hot fat.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and onion salt.
Add water, cover tightly, and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours, adding more water if necessary.
Add potatoes and carrots, 2 of each per serving.
Cook for 30... - 44.0639
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 121.789
Pasta With Zucchini And Fresh Tomatoes
Halve the zucchini lengthwise and slice into 1/2" cross sections.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the lemon juice and toss well.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the garlic for 30 seconds, stirring constantly; don't let it... - 46.2344
Pepper And Zucchini Soup
Slice 3 zucchini, green pepper and onions.
Mince the garlic.
Saute the vegetables in 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat in a heavy pot.
Cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but have not browned.
Add salt and... - 46.1847
Beef Stew In A Pot
In Dutch oven brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Add the 3 cups water, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Cut ancho and pasilla chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with... - 40.941
Zucchini With Shrimp
Zucchini With Shrimp brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Zucchini With Shrimp for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 43.5013
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Combine the first 6 ingredients and set aside.
Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating between each addition.
Use a wooden spoon to stir the vanilla, orange peel and... - 45.0074
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.5852
Zucchini Tomato Pasta Salad
1. Cut zucchini in half length-wise and then into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch and chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
4. Don't rely on the package for... - 43.3061
Halibut Dinner In One Pot
Pour about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water in the bottom of a large steamer pot.
Add the sage, bay leaf and lemon zest (be careful to cut away the bitter white pith) and simmer until you smell a distinct heady fragranceâ€”about 4 minutes.
Put the first steamer... - 44.8504
This is a dish that is a delicious vegetarian meal, or you can add a little chorizo sausage for extra protein and flavor. Orzo pasta looks like rice and can be used as a substitute for rice in many instances. - 36.4573
Episode # 50 - Shrimp And Zucchini Risotto
1. Wash and slice the zucchini, slice them lengthwise in six parts and the again cut them into small cubes, set aside.
2. Peel, devein and clean the shrimps. Set aside.
3. Finely chop the shallots and parsley, keep it aside
4. In a pot... - 85.8943
Spaghetti With Zucchini And Lemon
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Add the pasta, stir briefly, and cover the pot until the water boils again.
Uncover the pot.
While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a large heavy nonreac-tive skillet.
Add the garlic and zucchini, and... - 41.5271
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Leeks And Zucchini
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add sliced leeks and saute until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini and saute until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup half and half and crumbled goat... - 37.3363
Pasta With Zucchini
Prepare all the vegetables, chop the anchovies, and grate the cheese before you start to cook.
Put on large pot of salted water for pasta and heat to boiling.
In heavy saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons butter and the olive oil.
Add zucchini, green onion and... - 41.4141
Tomato Zucchini Soup
In a soup pot over low heat melt margarine.
Add celery, shallots and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Add chicken stock, tomatoes, zucchini, tomato paste, parsley, cilantro and bay leaf.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Discard bay leaf.
Into soup bowls ladle soup.
Garnish... - 38.9898
Zucchini Corn Chowder
Combine zucchini, water or broth, salt and marjoram.
Cover and simmer gently until tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in deep saucepan or soup pot, cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
In 2 tablespoons of the drippings (or... - 39.3234
Zucchini (healthy Food)
How to make a zucchini or squash dish at home in easy steps. Zucchini recipe. Zucchini or generally all squashes are low in calorie but high in benefit. - 112.461
Penne With Courgettes Zucchini And Pistachio Nuts
Put the penne in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of the oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Set aside, covered.
Put the courgettes (zucchini) in a dish with the water, cover with vented cling film (plastic... - 30.5625
Penne With Zucchini And Eggplant
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic until golden brown.
3. Stir in eggplant and zucchini and cook 3 minutes.
4.... - 40.3594
Zucchini Watercress Soup
Melt the butter in a pot, add the onions, cover, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Scrub zucchini well with a kitchen brush, trim the ends, and chop... - 37.0456
Heat the butter in a large saucepan or Dutch oven and add the zucchini, onion, garlic, oregano, basil and black pepper.
Saute, stirring frequently, over medium heat for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the zucchini and onion are fork tender.
Remove the... - 41.5528
Saute the beef in a heavy Dutch oven and add the chopped onion.
When the meat has lost its pink colour and the onion is soft, add the next 8 ingredients.
Mix well and reduce the heat.
Simmer 1/2-1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Slice the... - 43.6603
Broken Pappardelle With Shrimp And Zucchini
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the broken pappardelle and cook until just al dente. Drain the pappardelle. reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a very large skillet, heat the olive oil over high... - 26.0484
Tomato Zucchini Pasta
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain the pasta from water.
4) Transfer the pasta back to the... - 47.481
Warm dry sherry in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add broth, apple juice, butternut squash, zucchini, apple, coriander, nutmeg, cumin, and... - 49.6176
Pot Zucchini Recipes By Category