- » Pot Steamed Clam Bake
Pot Steamed Clam Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot steamed clam bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot steamed clam bake recipes.
Down East Clam Bake
1. Half-fill a stockpot or large bowl with cold water; stir in 1 tablespoon of the salt. Remove the husks from the corn; soak both corn and husks in the salt water for 1 hour. Discard the silks.
2. Using a stiff brush, scrub the mussels and clams under cold... - 29.8983
Baked Stuffed Clams With Old Bay Seasoning
1. Heat oven to 425°. Steam the clams open in a covered pot with 1/2 cup water or white wine. Remove meat from shells and chop roughly. Reserve broth. Set aside 8 to 10 of the best shells.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped clams with bread crumbs, onion,... - 28.6371
Stuffed Clams Oreganata
1. Put the clams in a large bowl of cold water and scrub them with a brush. Rinse well. Transfer the clams to a large heavy pot, cover, and place over high heat. Steam until the clams open, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove with tongs and let drain upside down in a... - 33.3423
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Scrub the clams by running through cold water and add them to a large pot.
3. Fold in carrot, bay leaf, pepper and white wine.
4. Cover it tightly and steam it until the clams opens up.
5. Get rid of... - 47.0061
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 43.4608
1. In a large, deep pot, cover the potatoes with cold, salted water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. On a flat beach, dig a 6-by-4-foot pit 2 feet deep. Line the pit with 90 rocks. Dig a 2-foot-wide pit nearby, also 2 feet deep.
3.... - 32.9786
Crabmeat Basil Lasagne
1. Adjust a shelf to the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400°. Put a large pot of lightly salted water on to boil while you prepare the sauce.
2. In a heavy medium nonreactive saucepan, combine the milk, clam juice, wine, garlic, nutmeg, cayenne, salt... - 35.4375
1. Grill bacon on indirect heat for about an hour. Place foil below bacon to collect bacon fat. Chop bacon and set aside.
2. In a pot steam clams until they open up. Take the meat out of the shell and chop.
3. Preheat grill to 350 degree... - 0
Spaghetti Al Cartoccio
Scrub the mussels and clams well with a stiffbrush or pot scourer.
Discard any mussel or clam that is open or has a broken shell.
Put them in a little water over a low heat and cook just until their shells open.
This will make sure that any sand comes out and... - 38.3717