- » Pot Roast Chili Sauce
Pot Roast Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot roast chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot roast chili sauce recipes.
Chili Sauce Beef Pot Roast
Brown meat in shortening in kettle.
Add salt and pepper.
Put a rack in kettle under meat; add water and onions.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Add chili sauce and pickles and simmer for 1 hour longer, or until meat is tender. - 34.8827
Sweet Spiced Pot Roast With Chili
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine currants, garlic, green chiles, and red chile.
Place beef on top of currant mixture; sprinkle... - 46.7232
Pot Roasted Pork Liver With Barbecue Sauce
Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over liver.
Drain, reserving water.
Remove tough outer membrane from liver.
Dry meat and dredge with the flour.
Brown on all sides in 4 tablespoons of the fat.
Add reserved water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2... - 46.6131
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.8168
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 38.8966
Grandmother's Pot En Pot
Set the meat in the baking dish.
Spread the soft but-ter on top.
Salt and pepper.
Mix together the lemon and onions and place on top of the meat.
Mix the re-maining ingredients together and pour over all.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 1 hour 30 min-utes, or... - 38.5843
Raw Chili Sauce
Wash, skin and trim tomatoes, then dice.
Mix tomatoes, onions and salt.
Let stand overnight in a crock or a heavy pot.
Drain thoroughly in the morning.
Add pepper, celery, mustard seed, sugar and vinegar.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal... - 36.3072
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Spicy Pot Roast
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add roast; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown on all sides. Remove from pan; set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan. Add flour and chili powder; cook for 30 seconds. Add taco... - 24.7888
Ranchero Pot Roast
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In small bowl, combine garlic, pepper, and paprika; rub over roast.
In 2-quart oblong casserole dish, arrange roast and add 1 1/2 cups broth, chili sauce, onion and additional 1/2 cup water.
Cover completely with 2 pieces of plastic... - 46.0014
Mock Pot Roast
Mix first seven ingredients together; shape into loaf in center of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pari.
Peel and slice potatoes, onions and carrots.
Place vegetables in layers around meat.
Sprinkle layers with mixture of parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly with... - 38.975
Mexican Pot Roast
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large ovenproof casserole, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown meat in it on both sides, seasoning it well with black pepper.
3) Take a large plate and transfer the meat... - 43.7112
Country Beef Rib Pot Roast
1. Season the beef rib with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a pot, add in the butter and let it brown. Place the beef rib seasoned side down on medium heat. Sear for 2 minutes and flip, cook for... - 0
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 46.5811
Garlic Ranchero Pot Roast
1. Set the cooking bag according to given instructions.
2. In a small bowl, blend garlic, pepper and paprika.
3. Rub the garlic mixture over roast.
4. Center the roast into the cooking bag.
5. Stir in broth, chili sauce and onion.
6. In a medium... - 44.3335
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 45.5897
Picante Pot Roast
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Trim fat from roast.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Combine tomato sauce, picante sauce, and water;... - 39.765
Pot Roast Meat Loaf
Mix the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, catsup, 1 teaspoon salt, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a mixing bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place in center of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Peel potatoes and onions and slice 1/4 inch thick.
Scrape the... - 39.7212
Walter Fischman's Thinning Pot Roast
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Transfer the cooked beef to a serving dish and keep it warm.
4) Into a blender, put the cooking liquids and everything else from the cooker and... - 40.062
Ranchero Pot Roast I M
This tasty Ranchero Pot Roast is a personal favorite! I love the spiciness of the succulent beef and curry. I think this is the best Ranchero Pot Roast recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 41.7831
Ranchero Pot Roast
Combine garlic salt, pepper and paprika; rub over roast.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
TO HEAT BY TlME Set Power Select at HIGH for 10 minutes, MEDIUM-LOW for 50 minutes and STAND for 10... - 42.3623
Beef Squash Pot
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a colander or strainer with paper towels.
3. Take a large, heavy skillet or wok and heat it over medium heat.
4. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes,... - 43.68
Hatch Chili Bbq Sauce
It's Hatch chili season and I wanted to come up with a new recipe for using them. I think the BBQ sauce is it. - 0
Video 5 Home Canning Whole Meals; Chili And Stew And Meat Sauces
This video showing making and canning chili stews or meat sauces is such a life savior as it shows how you can prepare these dishes in bulk quantities and keep it for a long long time. A perfect choice for inviting guests over and having a feast without... - 93.0245
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 41.9114
Bar-b-que Pulled Pork Sandwiches In The Crock Pot
1. In a grill pan with oil, lightly brown the pork tenderloin. Once done, remove the pork and using a sharp knife, chop the pork into 3/4 chunks and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the barbecue sauce, onion, chili... - 0
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
Hot Chili With Beans And Tomato
They don’t call it “chili” for nothing! This is a fiery dish which has three kinds of heat. Chili is a great option when you want to just have a good time and forget what’s cooking! You could turn down the hotness and suit it more to your palate. - 115.476
The RV Cooking Show presents Dinner and a Movie starring a visit with David Walker of Firestone Walker Brewing Company in Buellton, California and Monte Roberts - the Horse Whisperer – at his Flag is Up Farms in Solvang, California. Whip up a pot of... - 115.699
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.6541
Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts
Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts has a fiery taste. The green jalapeno chillies with balsamic vinegar gives the Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts a fuming taste. Must catch it. - 42.9515
Barbecued Beef Roast
The barbecued beef roast is a beef preparation made with pot roastbeef. Browned and cooked with worcestershire sauce, chili powder, paprika, catsup and lemon juice, the barbecued beef roast is spicy and hot. - 38.9361
Firehouse Barbecue Sauce
Combine catsup, water, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder. Prepare meat and place in shallow baking pan. Cover with onion rings, and pour on sauce. Roast until meat is done. Note: This is a simple and delicious barbecue sauce, made quickly with... - 19.1842
Try this alluring Beef Diablo recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Beef Diablo is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 38.0224
Roasted Corn Broth With Pork Potstickers
In a stock pot heat the olive oil and saute the corn, onion, chilies, and celery in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, chicken stock, and corn cobs, and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove the cobs.
Stir in the cilantro, and season to... - 40.8808
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 34.0389
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 119.125
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Salt And Sauce Yakitori
Planning a barbecue this weekend?? Here's a great step by step guide on how to prepare Salt and Sauce Yakitori. This is skewered chicken prepared in two different styles. This dish makes a great main dish and the blend of flavors in it is completely... - 143.669
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 45.4229
Brazilian Barbecued Beef
Slash fat edges of meat, being careful not to cut into meat.
Place roast in shallow baking dish.
In small bowl combine catsup, vinegar, oil, coffee crystals, salt, chili powder, celery seed, pepper, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 cup water; pour... - 43.239
Basic Beef Stock
A good Beef Stock is often the base for your favorite stews. It requires hours of simmering but is well worth the time as it will make a huge difference in any recipe. Learn how to make an excellent stock from this video. - 107.895
Spicy Soup Of Grilled Prawns
1. Place shallots, and garlic on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle oil on it.
2. Also lay cleaned shrimp shells on baking sheet and pop it in broiler for 10-15 minutes.
3. For spice paste, discard the ends and chop cilantro roots, saving... - 0
Melt butter; add onion, celery, and green pepper, and cook, about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, sweet basil, and oregano. Place a tortilla in bottom of buttered casserole; add a thin layer of turkey and cheese, then sauce.... - 24.8302
This Beef Chalupa recipe is my favorite. This Beef Chalupa recipe is simple and easy.I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this... - 41.9402
Chinese Food : Mapo Tofu
1. In a pan, dry roast the Sichuan peppercorns. In a mortar and pestle, crush the roasted peppercorn.
2. In a pot, pour water, allow to boil, add quinoa, simmer on medium low heat for about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat sesame... - 0
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Tossed Cold Beef Platter
1. Bring soup stock to a boil in a large pot. Add ginger, green onion and beef roast. Bring to a second boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1-114 hours.
2. While beef is simmering, prepare dressing sauce: heat 2 teaspoons oil in wok over medium heat. Add... - 33.31
Cold Rice Vermicelli And Bean Sprouts Salad
In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the eggs as for an omelet; cook until just set.
Turn onto a plate, cool, then cut into 2-inch-long shreds and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add the bean sprouts, cucumbers, chives, and pork to the eggs in the mixing... - 40.6483
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Gluten Free Southwest Style Corn Pasta
1. Dice the zucchini, crookneck squash and orange bell pepper, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and keep everything aside in separate bowls.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans, keep it aside
3. In pot of boiling water, cook the pasta... - 0
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
1. Take a small bowl, add turkey, egg white, chopped onion and rice and mix well.
2. Make balls of 1 inch diameter using 1 tablespoon mixture.
3. Keep aside till required.
4. Take a 4 quart pot and add broth, tomato sauce, water, tomato,... - 43.4205
Fun With Rice Wrappers
In this video, you will find how to use rice paper wrappers while making various dishes. If you want some fun in the kitchen, take a look at this recipe video. - 121.013
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and banana peppers; cook for 2 minutes, or... - 45.0483
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 46.8673
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 132.616
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 43.7022
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Lamb With Spinach
In a large pot, bring about 5 quarts of water to boil.
Meanwhile, trim and wash the fresh spinach thoroughly in cold water.
Make sure you get all the sand out.
Drop the spinach in the boiling water, a pound batch at a time, and let it boil until the leaves... - 42.8718
Boil potatoes, preferably 2 hours ahead, and leave to cool.
Just before you begin cooking, peel the potatoes and halve them; quarter them if they are large.
Heat over medium flame 1 to 2 inches of oil in 10-12-inch skillet, wok, or karhai, and fry the... - 46.8744
Gluten Free Gnocchi
Eating out, especially at Italian restaurants can be quite a challenge when you have a gluten intolerance or prefer to eat a diet that does not include gluten. More and more restaurants are offering gluten free options on their menu. Pasta dishes use a lot of... - 109.105
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1253
Homemade Pork Tamales
Who says you have to make 20 dozen at a time? Yes that's a lot of work. With my tamales recipe you can make 20 to 40 and you won't be exhausted afterwards.Traditionally tamales are made at Christmas time in large batches. I remember my grandmother making... - 101.321
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639