- » Pot Prune
Pot Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot prune recipes.
Pork And Prune Hot Pot
1) Soak the prunes overnight in cold water.
2) Cut the small pieces from the meat.
3) Cut prunes into halves and remove its stones. ... - 46.7227
You May Also Like!
Pot Roast With Prunes
Rub the beef with the salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven and brown the beef on all sides.
Add the garlic, lemon rind, port and stock.
Cover the Dutch oven tightly and cook over very low heat or in a 300°F (150°C) oven for 2 hours.
Soak the prunes... - 40.1624
Pot Roasted Pork With Prunes
Pour boiling water over the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Lay out the joint, skin side down, on a board and push the sage leaves into the flesh.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll up and tie into a neat joint.
Fry the meat in the hot oil in the... - 46.6785
Prune And Orange Pots
1. Remove the stones from the prunes and roughly chop them. Place them in a pan with the orange juice.
2. Bring the juice to the boil, stirring. Reduce the heat, cover and leave to simmer for 5 minutes, until the prunes are tender and the liquid has reduced... - 33.2508
Western Pot Roast
Western pot roast is a savory fruited pot roast. Cooked with mushroom with fruits like prune and olives, the western pot roast is flavored with garlic along with ginger and seasoned to taste. - 38.5691
German Prune Soup With Dumplings
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place all the ingredients for the soup in the presoaked pot, then cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the oven temperature at 480 degrees.
Cook for 75 minutes.
While the soup is cooking... - 40.8857
Crockery Stewed Prunes
In slow-cooking pot, combine prunes with water and lemon slices.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until prunes are plump and tender.
Serve warm or cold.
Makes 6 to 8 servings - 27.864
1. In a small slow-cooker or crock pot, combine prunes, lemon slices and water.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook the prunes on HIGH for about 1 1/2 hours or on LOW for almost 3 hours until the fruit is soft and mushy.
4. Serve... - 30.8293
This prune filling recipe is a juicy and creamy dessert filling recipe. Prepared with a little gelatin, the prune filling is perfect for fruitcakes and is lightly cooked to prepare. Made with rhubarb or pineapple juice the prune filling is fruity and delicious - 39.3195
1) In a basin, place the prunes and cover them with tea. There is no requirements for a new pot. The pot containing the used leaves should simply be refilled with hot water. Allow to stand for some minutes and then strain over the prunes.
2)... - 32.0783
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Stick the cloves into the surface of the ham, then place it in the presoaked pot.
Combine the mustard, brown sugar, marmalade, salt, and sherry and coat the surface of the ham with the... - 36.3404