- » Pot Pork Carrot
Pot Pork Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pot Pork Carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pot Pork Carrot recipes.
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 45.6629
You May Also Like!
Dutch Pork Hot Pot
1 Trim all fat from pork.
Shake cubes, a few at a time, with flour in a paper bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander and pepper in a cup.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2 cups.
4 Layer... - 40.298
Spiced Pork Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat.
Place meat on rack and put in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 4 hours, or until meat is tender, basting occasionally with liquid in kettle.
Add more water if necessary.
Thicken... - 40.5541
Harvest Pot Roast
In Dutch oven brown meat in hot oil.
Spoon off fat.
Add water, onion, salt, dillweed, and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, about 1 hour.
Cut squash crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices; discard seeds.
Halve... - 44.4621
Pork Pot With Cabbage
In an earthenware pot if possible, or in an enameled-iron pan, melt the lard over low heat.
Place the salt-pork rind in the bottom of the pot.
Put in the ham shank, then the salt pork, turnips, carrots and leeks.
Add the onion and the bouquet garni.
Pour in... - 38.8796
Pork Pot Roast
Place roast, fat side down, in 13 x 9 x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onion, carrots, and turnips.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cook, covered with clear plastic wrap, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35 minutes, giving dish half turn once and stirring... - 42.1567
Pork Pot Roast
In a large Dutch oven brown roast in hot lard.
Add the 4 cups water, onion, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrot pieces and sliced... - 45.4937
Pot Roasted Loin Of Pork
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Using paper towels, pat dry the pork loin completely.
3 Sprinkle it evenly on all sides with the flour.
4 In a heavy 6- to 8-quart casserole, fry the reserved pork fat over moderate heat, turning... - 45.2143
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.6822
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 33.034
Dutch Pork Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Trim off all the excess fat from pork.
3. Shake cubes in a paper bag with flour to coat properly.
4. Take a cup and mix together salt, thyme, coriander and pepper.
5. Drain liquid from kidney beans... - 45.3014