- » Pot Pinto Bean
Pot Pinto Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot pinto bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot pinto bean recipes.
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 126.174
Pinto Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Place the beans in a large pot, add enough cold water to cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Rinse and drain the beans and return them to. the pot. Stir in the onions, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the dill, the bay leaf, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and 2... - 36.298
Simmered Pinto Beans
crock pot of beans is something nourishing to have during the winters! A ladleful of this on a bed of rice is enough to have this for the night! Watch carry ellis make this nourishing pinto beans! - 93.9178
Romanian Bean Pot
Place dried beans in slow cooker.
Add water and soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add bacon, onion, garlic, thyme, and salt.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours, until beans are tender.
Add green beans and wax beans.
Cover and cook on low about 20 minutes, until... - 34.6613
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans in large soup pot with water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut meat into small cubes. Brown slowly in skillet with onion.
3. Add shank bones and remaining ingredients, except carrots, to beans. Simmer 1 hour or... - 30.2646
Tijuana Pinto Bean Salad
Day 1: Add enough water to the pinto beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl.
Drain the... - 39.1966
Pinto Bean Bake
1) Cover beans with water and keep aside for 8 hours or a whole night.
2) Preheat oven to 275°F (140°C) before baking.
3) On the following day, drain the beans and keep aside.
4) In a sauce pan, bring beans to a boil after covering... - 45.0782
Pinto Bean Casserole
Soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Rinse beans, then place them in a 4-quart saucepot and cover again with water.
Cook over high heat until water boils rapidly.
Drain beans into a colander; rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Wash pot to remove all starch... - 43.0685
Pinto Bean Chili Soup
Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion.
Cook and stir the onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Place the beans in a blender or food processor and process... - 44.4388
Cowboy Pork Chops And Pinto Beans
Combine 1 teaspoon cumin, salsa, and next 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; set aside, and keep warm.
Trim fat from chops.
Combine remaining 1 teaspoon cumin,... - 34.025
Vegan Oven-baked Bean Casserole
You won't miss the meat in a batch of tangy, sweet vegetarian baked beans. If you are a vegetarian, you're going to love this meatless version of the classic boston baked beans. It's a yummy side dish that's full of flavor, protein and fiber. These easy baked... - 134.537
Pinto Beans And Tofu
1. In a large pot cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 1/4 hours.
2. Drain the beans, reserving 1/2 cup of their cooking water and set the beans... - 47.038
Soak beans in water overnight In slow cooking pot, cook soaked beans in water on high for 2-3 hrs. or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
In Crockpot, combine beans with remaining ingredients except cheese.
Add 2 c liquid from beans.
Cover and... - 36.9544
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 125.737
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Brown sausage; drain well.
In kettle or soup pot combine beans, tomatoes, water, onion, bay leaf, salts, thyme and pepper.
Cover; simmer 1 hour.
Add potato and pepper.
Cook, covered, 20 minutes or until potato is tender.
Remove bay leaf before... - 36.2352
Spicy Bean Pot
Put all ingredients in a 4 to 5-quart crock-pot and simmer several hours.
I prefer cooking the onions with hamburger meat to make them more tender.
This is a great alternative to baked beans - 25.6646
Beef 'n Beans
Completely soften beans
In skillet, brown salt pork and cubed chuck steak over medium heat; drain well.
Add to crock pot with soaked pinto beans.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 hours, then on low setting for 7 to 12... - 33.7306
Mixed Bean Hot Pot
1. Drain the beans, cover with fresh cold water, bring to a rolling boil and boil hard for 10 minutes. Lower the heat, cover and cook for 40-50 minutes, until soft. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the onion... - 27.0894
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 27.8996
Rinse beans and place in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water and soak at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
Place beans, broth, and onion in a 4-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, partially cover pan, and simmer until beans are tender (about... - 23.2433
Ham And Pineapple Bean Pot
1. In a 3 1/4- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beans, drained pineapple chunks, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion, green pepper, and ham. Mix gently.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours (the onion and green pepper will still... - 28.7672
Western Style Bean Pot
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 41.3156
Beans In A Pot
In large kettle or Dutch oven soak beans overnight in 6 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add garlic, onion, chopped jalapeno pepper, and salt to the beans.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until beans are tender. - 23.0808
Romanian Bean Pot
1) In a slow cooker, soak the dried beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Stir in bacon, onion, garlic, thyme and salt.
4) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours until beans are soft.
5) Stir in the green and wax... - 42.693
Spanish Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large casserole dish, combine beans in their cooking liquid all ingredients except coffee and rum.
3. Cover casserole with its lid or with foil
4. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour
5. Remove... - 45.7672
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 16 hours (on high setting for 4 to 6 hours). - 29.9767
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 35.4961
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 114.804
Beef Tacos With Mexican Sauce
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain well.
Place beef and onions in crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except taco shells and mexican sauce.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Taste for seasoning.
Fill taco shells and... - 36.312
Completely soften beans as directed .
Simmer until softened.
Drain and place in crock pot; add tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic and parsley.
In a large skillet, saute the beef and pork for about 15 minutes to remove excess fat.
Drain and add meats to... - 37.5371
Chili Con Came
Chili Con Came feeds the crowd. So make this Chili Con Came recipe if you are planning a party or a get together at home. Your guests will be pleasantly surprised! - 31.8829
Baked Bean Medley
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole or bean pot combine pinto beans, kidney beans, water, onion, ham, molasses, catsup, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Stir to mix thoroughly. - 23.9791
Rio Grande Beans
Use a black iron pot if available.
Brown several pieces of bacon and chopped onion in a skillet.
Put pinto beans and water in the pot and simmer until the beans are swollen, then add Ro-Tel tomatoes and some salt pork.
Add a small amount of chili pepper to... - 39.7877
Southwestern Ham & Beans
In slow-cooking pot, cover pinto beans with water.
Soak for about 12 hours.
Drain water; re-cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Add ham hocks; cover and cook on low another 10 to 12 hours.
Remove rind and bone from ham... - 35.0152
Mexican Hot Pot
1. Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, oregano and cumin; mix well.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chick-peas, pinto beans, corn and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3.... - 36.2006
Hot Pot Stew
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat.
Add ham, green pepper, onion, celery and garlic.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 35.8759
Green Chile Turkey Pot Pie
Saute green onions in oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 1 minute.
Add green chiles and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in beans and broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 43.0369
Creamy Refried Beans
1. In a large pot, combine the pinto beans, halved onion and garlic and oregano sprigs. Add cold water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the pinto beans are completely tender, about 45 minutes.... - 22.5827
Betty's Family Favorite Chili With Bean
Take the stress out of your weeknight dinner meals with this quick and easy chili recipe. Betty's one-of-it's-kind-of chili with beans is healthy, comfy and is ready in a hurry. Tune into the video and you will know how simple this preparation really is. With... - 95.0176
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 35.6446
Dead-easy Barbecue Bean Cake
If you are looking to prep up your summer entertainment with some luscious barbecue dishes, then barbecue bean make is a must-include dish! Betty shares her favorite comfort, long-standing barbecue bean dish that make for a perfect solution for a family meal... - 95.7676
Scandinavian Beans Beans
1) In a soup pot, soak the beans in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2) Bring the soaked beans to a boil and gently cook for 1 ½ to 2 hours, till they are tender. Drain the beans and keep the liquid aside.
3) In a slow cooker, combine together all the... - 41.9668
Mexican Bean Stew
1. Combine pinto beans, Mexican Spice Mix, and vegetables in a soup pot. Add water.
2. Simmer, covered, for 30 to 60 minutes. - 23.8628
Baby Back Ribs & Charro Beans
1. Clean the membrane from the baby back ribs and marinate them with marinade sauce in a ziplock bag.
2. Let them sit in the marinade for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, remove the ribs and place it in a tray, generously season them with... - 78.5877
Male Chauvinist Chili
In large skillet, brown bacon pieces until crisp.
Remove from skillet; drain well.
Brown sausage and ground chuck with onions over medium heat; drain and add to crock pot.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 36.4941
Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers
These middle eastern stuffed peppers are made with fresh green peppers stuffed with minted lamb meat along with rice and spices. Cooked and baked, the middle eastern peppers is made with a herbed tomato and onion sauce and makes a great side in meals. - 44.0196
Bean Bag Soup
Rinse the lima beans, lentils, yellow split peas, green split peas, pinto beans, and dried navy beans.
Depending on how much time you have, either cover with cold water and soak overnight; or cover with cold water, bring to a boil, cover tightly, and let sit... - 43.8325
Refried Beans Burrito
Full of protein all the way! No argument on that front! Teamed with some spicy hot sauce and loads of cheese wrapped in a tortilla! A poorly made video with no sense of style! Not a video that you would watch with enthusiasm. - 69.7131
Beef Shank And Bean Trio
1. Place beans in a Dutch oven and add water.
2. Soak beans overnight or quick soak.
3. Do not drain.
4. Place shanks in pot and push them deep to cover.
5. Add onion, salt, sugar, and red pepper.
6. Cover and simmer 2 ½ hours.
7.... - 47.5157
Wash beans and soak overnight in water; use a heavy iron pot or dutch oven with tight-fitting lid.
The next day add onion, garlic, and bay leaf; omit salt if meat is used.
Add ham, bacon or pork cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and... - 34.5161
Four Bean Chili
If you like spicy dishes, you are going to love this Four Bean Chili. As the name suggests, this recipe uses four varieties of beans. This dish is guaranteed to be lapped up by your family and friends and in fact, you will be urged to prepare this more often.... - 132.262
Wash the beans and put in kettle.
Add the water (Unless beans are very old and hard, soaking is not necessary.)
Cook until tender but not mushy, for 2 hours or more; add the salt.
Melt the lard in a heavy pot (the Mexicans use a cazuela, a large earthenware... - 32.8521
Ranch Style Bean Dip
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; saute until tender.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash beans.
Stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat until hot but not boiling.
Stir in cheese until melted;... - 34.139
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Wash beans and place in a large pot.
Cover beans with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, uncovered.
Add more water, if necessary, and stir beans occasionally.
Beans can be prepared the day before... - 32.7405
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.6297
Cover the beans with water and discard any that float to the surface.
Soak the beans overnight.
Drain and rinse the beans.
In a large pot, add the beans, water to cover, the garlic and the epazote.
Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low,... - 39.4136
Ranch Hand Beans
1. Cook the beans according to the package directions. Drain, rinse, and drain again; place in a 4-quart bean pot, baking dish, or casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F. While the beans are cooking, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon and onions... - 32.8235
Franks 'n' Baked Beans
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. In a 4-quart ovenproof pot over medium heat, combine bacon and onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden, about 6 minutes. Stir in beans, molasses, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling, cover,... - 30.3275
Hungarian Bean Soup
Pick over beans.
Soak overnight in cold water.
In a large pot, combine carrots, parsnip, onion, ham hocks, bones, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and the 3 quarts water.
Heat and simmer, covered, about 2 hours, or until ham is tender.
Remove... - 43.5887
Beef And Bean Stew
1. Season beef with 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and cinnamon. Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef and cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Transferto a plate and repeat with remaining beef.
2.... - 32.9109
Pour all beans in a large pot.
Add chopped red onions and hot barbeque sauce to taste.
Simmer for several hours until onions are done. - 21.1097
Add all the ingredients together.
Fill pot with water.
Best if cooked in a big cast iron pot over hickory wood, but also delicious if cooked slowly in a crockpot. - 23.0628
Texas Style Beans
In 2-quart bean pot or casserole, cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add salt pork, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Simmer beans, covered, for 2 hours.
Add tomatoes, diced green pepper, sugar, and bottled hot pepper sauce; simmer, covered,... - 31.7427
Texas Style Beans
In 2 quart bean pot or casserole, cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add salt pork, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper to the beans.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Add tomatoes, green pepper, sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and simmer 3... - 34.8057
Mexican Barbecued Beans
1. Place cooked beans in a pot. Cover with 2 inches of water.
2. Add carrots, onion, garlic, bouillon, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper.
3. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Stir in tomato sauce. Cover and simmer for 2 hours or... - 29.6756
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 32.9241
Soak beans in water overnight.
In slow-cooking pot, cook soaked beans in water on high for 2 to 3 hours, or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans with tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, oregano, and... - 46.2526
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 48.2433
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 36.7079
Texas Style Beans
1) In a 2-quart casserole or bean pot, add the beans and cover with water. Soak overnight.
2) Do not drain the beans the next day.
3) To the beans, add the onion, salt pork, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well, cover and gently simmer for about 2... - 42.779
Hearty Eight Bean Soup
The night before, sort through the beans and remove any unwanted material.
Place the beans in a large bowl.
Add enough water to cover the beans by 3 inches.
Let them soak overnight or for 8 hours.
In the morning, drain the beans well.
Place them... - 44.045
Harry Trodlier's Frijoles
Place all ingredients in a large pot and cover with a close fitting lid.
Add water to cover beans and let simmer over low heat approximately 3 hr.
40 min During the last stages of simmering add salt to your craving.
In addition to adding flavor to the... - 27.8451
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 125.543
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 32.9461
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 47.1516
Southwestern Beef & Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Brown salt pork in skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit.
In slow-cooking pot, combine soaked beans (with water), browned pork, and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.9371
Texas Baked Beans
1. In a bowl, soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain water and keep aside.
3. In a pan bring water to a boil.
4. Slowly add beans to it.
5. Reduce heat, and cover. Simmer 2 to 3 hours until beans are tender.
6. In a skillet heat... - 44.1039
Soup Beans The Way Mama Does Em
1. Clean the beans thoroughly to remove any rocks or bad ones.
2. Wash thoroughly for 5 to 6 times and allow it to soak in water overnight. The water should be 1 inch above the beans.
3. Boil the beans in the same water next morning.
4. Add ham... - 33.6711
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 47.403
Place beans in large pot filled half full of water.
Cook on medium low heat for 1 hour; add salt pork, ham or bacon, garlic, and salt.
Cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
Reduce heat to very low and cook 1 more hour.
Refill pot with water and add tomatoes,... - 38.837
Haricot Of Lamb
1. In a dish, soak beans overnight in water or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Take a large pot and out beans in it.
4. Cover the beans in pot with water.
5. Insert cloves halfway into onion.
6. Add to beans in pot.
7. Add the... - 46.432
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 48.5444
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and dry chilies individually until coarsely chopped.
3) In a 3 or 4-quart pot, saute the onion mixture in the oil over a... - 49.2821
Chicken Quesadillas For Children
These quesadillas couldn't be easier to make. Your kids will love the way these quesadillas taste and we begging for more! - 118.103
Easy Santa Fe Soup
1)In large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off excess liquid.
2)Add ranch and taco seasoning. Mix into ground beef.
3)Add the remaining canned ingredients and stir. Simmer for approximately 2 hours.
4)Served best... - 108.801
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 101.953
1. Clean the lamb shanks chop the onion and cut the potatoes in half,cut the tomatoes into four wedges. Keep them aside.
2. In a large pot place the cleaned lamb shanks along with dried chickpeas, pinto beans, onions, tomatoes,... - 0
The RV Cooking Show presents Dinner and a Movie starring a visit with David Walker of Firestone Walker Brewing Company in Buellton, California and Monte Roberts - the Horse Whisperer – at his Flag is Up Farms in Solvang, California. Whip up a pot of... - 108.812
Heat olive oil in a 6-quart pot.
Add ground turkey; sear over high heat.
Stir until meat is gray, not brown.
Add 1 quart water.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour; skim off fat.
Add chili powder, salt, garlic, cumin, marjoram, red pepper, black pepper,... - 43.0315
1) In a large pot, boil together, lima beans and marrow beans, according to package directions.
2) In another large pot, place the remaining ingredients in water to cover and cook.
3) Remove the cooked beans away from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a... - 44.4842
Rinse pinto beans, soak them in cold water overnight, then drain them.
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes; cook until no longer pink in small amount of water.
Combine chicken with chilies and seasonings; refrigerate until needed.
At the same time, combine beans,... - 39.9052
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 27.6524
Eggplant Del Rio
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add garlic and onion to pot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add remaining 8 cups of water,... - 50.5685
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding more water as needed.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in... - 42.4594
Tucson Jailhouse Chili
1. Saute the onion in the vegetable oil in a large, heavy pot until softened. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add the ground beef and saute until lightly browned.
2. Add the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, brown... - 34.8012