- » Pot Pie Pastry Dough
Pot Pie Pastry Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot pie pastry dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot pie pastry dough recipes.
Farmhouse Chicken Pot Pie With Dill Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Add flour with salt, shortening and dill to a food processor with steel blade and process for 10 seconds.
3. While processing, via tube, add water and vinegar. Continue to process for 45 to 60 seconds till dough... - 45.8881
Chicken Pot Pie With Cheese Crust
For the crust, cut the shortening in flour and salt, mix the cheese and combine everything to a dough mixing the water gradually.
Combine chicken pieces, water, bouillon cubes, tomato, celery, 1/2 cup onion, and 1/4 cup parsley in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to... - 41.9984
Which Is Better — Chicken Pot Pie Or Shepherd's Pie
Do you always hit a duck when it comes to choosing your pie. Chef Todd Mohr helps you get over this dilemma with the videos presented here. Whether you love chicken pot pie or shepherd's pie better, this video is likely to leave you with a few lessons on how... - 108.976
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 46.144
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.8859
A Chicken In Every Pot Pot Pie
1. Filling: In medium saucepan bring broth to boiling ewer medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 20 minutes. Chicken will cook perfectly. Lift chicken from broth with slotted spoon; set aside.
2. To broth in saucepan add onion,... - 47.1125
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken pot pie is a meat and vegetables pie. Prepared with a double pastry crust, the chicken pot pie is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Baked in the oven, it canbe decorated with added pastry crusts arranged on the top. - 46.1826
Turkey Pot Pie
Combine broth, bay leaf, and pepper in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Add potatoes, cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes.
Add frozen vegetables and celery, return to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 to 12 minutes.
Remove bay... - 40.3888
Uptown Chicken Pot Pie
1. Pass flours and salt and half cup butter pieces through a food processor with steel blade and process to a cornmeal textured mixture.
2. Add cold water in between processing sufficient to shape mixture into a ball and clean the bowl sides.
3. Take... - 46.612
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1. In food processor, add onion, parsley, carrots, celery, and rosemary. Chop them finely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter in it. Allow the butter to melt.
4. Drop chopped... - 107.149
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 143.693
Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
I roasted the chicken in this recipe before I placed it in the pie. This extra step really makes a positive impact on the final result. - 123.814
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken pot pies are chicken broth cooked small pies that are filling and great to serve. Prepared with potatoes and flour pie balls, the chicken pot pies are best served in bowls with parsley sprinkled on top. - 41.1985
Healthy Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a small bowl stir together the flour, salt and 1 tablespoon of the dill. Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender or two knives until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add the ice water and stir until the dough forms a ball. Cover the bowl with a... - 38.5452
Marge's Chicken Pot Pie
The chicken Place the chicken, celery, parsley, onion, and bay leaf in a large pot and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to a rolling boil over high heat for 1 minute.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let the chicken sit, covered, until completely cooled,... - 44.5497
Chicken And Corn Pot Pie
Bring 1 quart water to boil in saucepan.
Add onions and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Trim off tops and bottoms of onions and slip off skins.
Melt butter in large, shallow casserole over medium heat.
Add bacon and... - 47.3286
Crusty Turkey Pot Pie
In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
Stir in turkey, vegetables, salt and pepper.
Spoon into a greased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
For crust, combine potato flakes, flour and Parmesan in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
Add water, 1... - 42.4887
Deep Dish Turkey Pot Pie
To make the turkey MIXTURE: Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of the broth, the celery, onions and carrots.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In a custard cup,... - 46.5081
Chicken And Corn Pot Pie
Combine all dry ingredients. Cut butter into small pieces and mix into dry ingredients with a fork. Add water, tossing with the fork until just moistened and dough can be gathered into a ball. Do not over mix.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill... - 39.4999
Turkey Pot Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4) Add the caraway... - 45.9776
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Roll out dough to fit the top of a baking dish large enough to hold all ingredients (about 9- x 13-inch). Bring the stock or water to a boil in a large soup pot. Season the chicken well with salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken to broth and bring back to a... - 34.7022
Chicken Vegetable Pot Pie
Prepare the pastry as directed and form dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, flatten dough with hands.
Roll pastry to a 13 x 8 1/2-inch rectangle.
Use a small cookie or canape cutter to make several cutouts in pastry; reserve pieces.
Cover pastry... - 39.8996
Mixed Berry Pot Pie
First, make the crust.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the butter and shortening with two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is the size of peas.
Cut in the lemon zest and mix well.
Add the lemon juice a little at a time and toss... - 44.7295
Low-fat Chicken And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and margarine with a wooden spoon until blended.
3) Add in flour together with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
4) Cut the mixture using a pastry cutter or 2 knives until it looks... - 42.874
Turkey Pot Pies
In a Dutch oven, saute the potatoes, carrots, onion and celery in butter and oil until tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in the turkey, peas, 1/2 cup cream, parsley,... - 42.2773
Chicken Pot Pies
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, mushrooms, celery, peas, and onion.
Saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine soup, water, pepper, and thyme in a medium bowl; stir well.
Add... - 42.883
Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie
1. Prepare the pastry, roll in plastic wrap, and chill. In a 6-quart stockpot, place the chicken, enough cold water to cover, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, skimming the surface. Lower the heat; simmer for 1 hour or... - 32.916
Chicken Dumpling Pot Pie
Combine chicken with onion, salt, ginger, marjoram, and water in a Dutch oven; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until tender; remove chicken; set aside for Step 4.
Strain broth and return to pan.
Add potatoes; heat to boiling, then add Dump ling Squares, a few at a... - 40.0826
Beef Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat the beef with the flour. In a 6-quart nonstick Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Saute the meat, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until browned, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the onion and garlic and... - 32.5188
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 45.0871
Incredible "guiltless" Chicken Pot Pie
I made this Chicken Pot Pie for the customers at our pub and I did receive many positive reviews. I was so delighted that I thought I'd share the star recipe! - 46.9469
Beef Steak And Kidney Pot Pie
Here comes a classic preparation of pot pie, which you could have tasted only in your childhood at your Grand mom's place. These traditional recipes are not regularly prepared at home, but under this suitable guidance, you too can cook this up without any big... - 129.129
Deep Dish Vegetable Pot Pies
1. Preheat the oven at 200Â°C (400Â°F or Mark 6).
2. Take a medium-size skillet and melt about 60 g (2 oz) of butter.
3. Add broccoli, onions, and mushrooms, and cook. Use a wooden spoon to stir for 5 minutes.
4. In a large... - 44.3384
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.2887
Lattice Crusted Minestrone Pot Pies
1. make the soup: Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the leeks, celery, carrots and garlic and cook over moderate heat until the vegetables are golden and tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in the squash, kale, tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and rosemary... - 29.8055
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, ice water, and vinegar, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
Combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add ice... - 31.1081
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.752
Pilgrims' Clam Pie
Pilgrims' Clam Pie has an Awesome taste. The lemon juice and clam liquor gives the Pilgrims' Clam Pie Awesome taste. - 41.9453
Best Homemade Apple Pie - Easy Pie Crust From Scratch
Need an apple pie recipe? This one has served me well for over 20 years. It is now a tradition in my family that I make my homemade apple pie recipe every year at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when ever my husband requests it. - 107.902
Deep Dish Spinach Pie
1. Make the pastry: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour with the salt. Cut in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Tossing with a fork, sprinkle on the ice water. Gather the dough into a ball. If any of the flour doesn't adhere,... - 43.7079
Fresh & Wholesome Cherry Pie
If you are buying cherries in a reasonable price, then you should go for making a cherry pie. This is going to be the ultimate dessert for the cherry season, which can be enjoyed along with friends and family members. Bake in lot, so that you have enough... - 150.237
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 45.0694
Mini Fried Fruit Pies
I believe a lot of appercaition for your food also depends on how you serve it; just like this Mini Fried Fruit Pies served in findue style. It brings in such a remarkable difference in a bsic pie recipe made with any of your favorite filling. Do give this... - 38.0663
Steak And Guinness Pie
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add water, a little at time to moisten and bring everything together.
3. Sprinkle flour on work surface... - 0
Italian Easter Pie
Italian Easter Pie tastes great. Italian Easter Pie must be tried by eggs lovers. Italian Easter Pie tastes better with olive oil - 44.7542
Deep Dish Chicken Pies
1. Place the fowl a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Add salt, celery and onion to the pot.
3. Cover with lid and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is fork tender.
5. Remove chicken onto a... - 45.8953
Old Fashioned Chicken Pie
You'll simply love this Old Fashioned Chicken Pie recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Old Fashioned Chicken Pie; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 46.1263
This is my last SD video - from now HD videos all the way! Please pardon the hole in my top crust. There was a big chunk of butter where it was. I didn't work in the butter quite enough when I made the pie dough. Still tasted great though! Hope you enjoy!... - 105.381
Steak & Kidney Pie
This Steak & Kidney Pie is simply irresistible and mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this easy to prepare pie recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 45.6967
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 49.126
Quickly mix the flour, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the butter cut into flakes to make a smooth pastry dough.
Form into a ball, cover and chill.
Cut the peeled broccoli and asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Divide the broccoli florets.
Quarter the washed... - 45.4546
Yummy October Cobbler! I prepared this yummy dish for a pot luck we had arranged for my sister's bridal shower and I happily witnessed the dessert bowls being licked clean with enthusiasum! Try this wonderful October Cobbler for yourself. - 45.961
Sweet Potato Pie
On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 1/8-inch thick round, 10 inches in diameter.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan, prick bottom and sides with a fork, crimp edges, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place sweet potatoes in a large pot of boiling... - 37.3188
PASTRY: Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and cut in the shortening until about the size of peas.
Stir in just enough cold milk to make a stiff dough.
Form into a ball and chill in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
MEAT: Use one deep 5 quart,... - 45.2553
Pastiera - Original Italian
Let's prepare with Sonia the Italian traditional Easter dessert par excellence: the pastiera. The pastiera is a Neapolitan Easter pie. - 145.16
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 45.8794
Caraway Biscuit Crust
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
2) Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3) Add the caraway seed and milk, mix thoroughly and shape the... - 35.022
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 106.712
PASTRY: Sift first three ingredients together; cut in shortening until about the size of peas.
Stir in just enough cold milk to make a stiff dough.
Form into a ball and chill while preparing the meat.
FILLING: Have ready 1 deep 5-quart, or a pair of 2... - 40.4458
The Gevasci's Ricotta Tart
Have butter, cheese, and eggs at room temperature.
Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
With hands work in butter.
Gradually add brandy, mixing lightly just until dough holds together.
Then roll about two thirds of dough 1/8 inch thick and use to... - 46.8822
The classic French savoury pie that will warm you up on those cold nights.
Bonjour, mes amis! Today we're in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make one of the most well-known French savoury tarts: Quiche Lorraine. Quiche Lorraine has a base of pastry crust, and... - 104.741
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
A short video on how to make apple fritters! I adjusted the recipe halfway through - I ended up using 7 ounces of whole milk (just under a cup). Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and... - 103.387
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy pot, place the slightly damp dandelion greens.
3) Cover and steam over medium-high heat until just wilted, for 1 to 2 minutes, tossing the greens in between.
4) Drain well, then place the... - 48.3894