- » Pot Lentil
Pot Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pot lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pot lentil recipes.
Dal Fry - Easy, Quick And One Pot Lentil Curry
If you enjoy eating Indian cuisine then you will relish the dal fry. For Indians, dal is an important part of their meal. You can serve the dal fry with hot rice, roti or naan. Watch the video for the quick and easy recipe of making dal fry. I'm sure your... - 105.587
One Pot Beef And Lentil Supper
1. In a 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven crumble beef.
2. Cook on medium heat till the meat is browned.
3. Add onions. Cook till they are limp.
4. Spoon the fat from beef and discard.
5. Combine the next 7 ingredients.
6. Simmer till lentils get... - 44.6123
Mixed Lentil Hot Pot
1. In a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion for 3 minutes, until they soften. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in lentils and vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add boiling stock, shoyu and tomato puree, stir well.
4. Cook the... - 42.8613
Fruited Lentil Bean Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large kettle, bring the lentils, water, onion, carrots, salt and ham bone to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) In a bean pot or Dutch... - 40.5311
Lentil Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. In warm water dissolve the yeast extract.
3. Take a greased oven proof dish and arrange half of the potato slices at the bottom followed by onions, lentils and herbs and in the end... - 39.273
You May Also Like!
Place the lentils in a stockpot.
Add the broth, ginger, and onion.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 90 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Transfer the lentil mixture to a blender or food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
Add the... - 37.224
Cream Of Lentil Soup
Completely soften beans as directed.
Add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and water to crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4 hours).
Turn to low setting and stir in cream; add salt and pepper to taste. - 31.0136
Completely soften beans as directed .
Add remaining ingredients to crock pot.
Add 4 cups water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 14 hours (on high setting for 4 to 6 hours). - 29.63
Armenian Lentil Soup With Ham Hocks
Soak the lentils overnight in enough water to cover.
When ready to cook, presoak a clay pot for 15 minutes.
Put the lentils in the presoaked clay pot, after draining off and discarding the water, then add the ham hocks and all the other ingredients.
Cover the... - 33.8604
Cream Of Lentil Soup
1. Tuck cloves halfway into onion.
2. Take a pot and add lentils, water, ham bone, celery with leaves, carrot and potato and boil the mixture. Cover and cook over low heat for next 2 ½ hours until the lentils are soft.
3. Take out ham bones and... - 40.6358
Sprouted Lentil Salad With Mustard Dressing
Try out this interesting way to eat lentils, just sprout them and coat with a flavorful dressing. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates and the recipe in a simple manner. The mustard dressing is absolutely tasteful and enhances the flavors so well.... - 125.776
Easy Lentil Soup
Here is an amazing video where the chef shares an incredibly easy and economical lentil soup to make during the week. The video is very nicely explained so that the soup can be effortlessly made at home. Surely a great appetizing and healthy soup for a cold... - 135.553
Quick Vegan Lentil Soup
Want to try out a nutritious dinner in minutes? A hot bowl of healthy and tasty vegan lentil soup would be a ideal thing for you. Lentils along with other vegetables gives ample nourishment along with exotic flavor. Learn to make this hearty delight with Chef... - 106.867
Hearty Red Lentil Soup
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and drain them.
2. Transfer the lentils into a medium stock pot or saucepan and cover with 4 cups of water.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and cook the lentils for 30 minutes or until they are tender. ... - 48.7922
Stewed Lentils (parippu)
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain it well. Remove stones and chaff, if any from the lentils.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add lentils, onion, green chili, cinnamon, garlic,... - 0