- » Posole
Enjoy our collection of posole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for posole recipes.
1. In a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat cook onions in oil 5 minutes until onions begin to soften.
2. Stirring frequently, cook zucchini, garlic, chili powder and cumin for about 5 minutes until onions begin to brown.
3. Reduce heat to... - 44.4443
Place beans in a saucepan with water to cover by 2 inches.
Boil; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet.
Brown half the pork cubes.
Lift pork cubes from skillet; set... - 43.8522
New Mexican Posole
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1-inch pieces.
Combine chili powder, cumin, and oregano in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add pork.
Seal bag, and shake until pork is coated.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add... - 42.8798
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; skim fat from broth, reserving broth.
Bone chicken, and chop.
Combine reserved broth, chicken,... - 41.896
Trim fat from pork; cook trimmings in a heavy 4-quart Dutch oven till 2 tablespoons drippings accumulate.
Remove trimmings; brown diced pork in hot drippings.
Stir in the water and the 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer till meat is very tender, 1... - 39.1713
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With cooking spray, coat a non-stick skillet. Place the skillet over moderate heat.
3) Add the garlic and onion to the skillet and sautÃ© till tender.
4) Add the tomatoes, hominy, chili... - 38.5133
1. Remove the stems from the dried chiles, rinse well, and remove the seeds. Soak in hot water to cover for 10 minutes to soften. Drain, discarding the soaking water. Cut the chiles into strips.
2. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pork... - 35.8132
Poblano Posole With Grilled Chicken
1. To prepare the poblanos, spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray and preheat the broiler. Broil chiles 4 inches from heat, turning frequently with tongs, until skin is shriveled and dark, 10-20 minutes. Place chiles in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap,... - 35.0089
Combine beef or pork and water in stockpot.
Cook until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in red chili pods, oregano, onion, garlic and hominy.
Simmer for 30 to 60 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Sopaipillas, a... - 34.55
Tex Mex Posole
1. In food processor combine hominy, milk, and sour cream and process, using on-off motion, until hominy is coarsely chopped; set aside.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine and oil until margarine is melted; add onion, peppers, and garlic and saute... - 32.1036
Pork & Posole Stew
Pork & Posole Stew is a great recipe. I have had Pork & Posole Stew many times before from different places but this one tastes much better. Save it for your use! - 31.3659
Tex Mex Posole
1 Brown the beef. Add the chopped onion and cook until onion is translucent. Add the green chiles, ground red chile, garlic, half of the grated cheese, the tortilla pieces and hominy. Mix well. Season with salt to taste and mix again.
2 Place the mixture in a... - 30.5844
1 Cook the posole in the unseasoned water over a medium-low heat until it becomes soft; it usually requires 1 1/2 to 2 hours. An electric deep-fryer set at simmer works very well for this. Brown the pork in a frying pan, then add 1 cup of water.
2 Combine... - 30.5034
Spicy Andouille Posole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add andouille, and cook 1 minute. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. Add broth, hominy, and chiles. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or... - 29.1666
Spicy Chicken Posole
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Stir in broth and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil;... - 28.2595
Posole Recipes By Category