- » Portobello Mushroom Oven
Portobello Mushroom Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of portobello mushroom oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for portobello mushroom oven recipes.
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 34.8375
Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and... - 38.312
Gouda Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Set aside.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Discard remaining stems.
4. Remove brown gills from... - 32.243
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 35.328
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and coarsely chop; set aside. Place the mushroom caps, stem-side up, on a jelly-roll pan.
2 To make the filling, spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium... - 30.5535
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stems and gills from the Portobello’s.
3. Spray both sides of the caps with Olive Oil Spray.
4. Rub down the inside of the caps with Minced Garlic.
5. Pop caps in the oven for about 5... - 102.278
Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger
Do you love mushrooms? Here's an interesting way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger. This dish is such that it will impress all age groups in your house. Watch... - 93.7389
Mozzarella Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Scoop out stems of the mushrooms, chop and reserve.
Saute mushrooms in olive oil, then remove from saute pan to lightly oiled baking dish, placing stem side up.
Saute celery, onion and reserved chopped mushroom stems, adding salt,... - 28.7892
Chesapeake Bay Crab Stuffed Portobello
Clean the shrooms. Remove stems from portobello caps by gently wiggling and twisting stems.
If necessary, so that mushrooms stand upright without wobbling when stuffed, cut a very thin slice from rounded side of each cap.
Arrange mushroom caps,... - 43.3319
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. To clean the mushroom lightly damp the paper towel and pat all around.
4. Take out the stem and gill of the mushroom.
5. Heat a saucepan and add in butter and... - 109.484
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.3054
Lamb Shanks With Portobello Mushrooms And Dried Cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
To prepare the lamb shanks, mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a large plastic bag.
Add the lamb shanks, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, shake to coat, and pat off the excess flour mixture.
In a large, wide, nonaluminum saucepan or Dutch... - 40.4103
Portobello And Green Bean Casserole
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole dish. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring, 4 minutes more, until mushrooms are tender.
2. Add... - 33.0899
Portobello Super Bruschetta
1. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in the 2 teaspoons hot olive oil till onion is tender. Add eggplant, salt, and red pepper. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggplant is almost tender. Stir in beans and tomato. Remove from heat.
2. Clean... - 33.5816
Portobellos Stuffed With Crab And Artichoke
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Scrape gills out of mushroom caps with a soup spoon.
2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet or ridged grill pan over medium heat until hot; lightly coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, top-side down, in batches if necessary; partially... - 32.1051
Geek Eats! Super Mario Portabella Pizzas
"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another kitchen!" Combining mushrooms and an Italian classic, Mark gives us a taste of the Mushroom Kingdom with his Portabella Pizzas. Add a rustic tomato salad to this little Mario meal and you'll be the "Party Star!" - 76.6859
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 115.587
Smoked Portabella With Roasted Veg Quinoa
Would you like to treat your family to a flavorful surprise? Try this wonderful combination of smoked portabella mushrooms with roasted veg quinoa. The dish is absolutely delectable and is indeed very impressive. Take a look at this video for the detailed... - 110.011
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 144.559
Spinach Portobello Bacon And Blue Cheese In Walnut Dressing
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Toss 1/4 cup walnuts with about 1 teaspoon powdered sugar.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Whisk together remaining walnuts, oil, stock, vinegar, garlic and... - 38.3008
Portobello Burgers With Shoestring Fries
To make the shoestring fries: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, paprika, and garlic powder.
Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
Transfer to the prepared... - 45.0339
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered. Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year but these Wild... - 149.389
1. Trim mushroom stems flush with caps; save stems for other uses. Quickly rinse mushroom caps and drain on towels, smooth side up.
2. Place caps, gills down, in a 10- by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes (about 4 minutes in a... - 28.8751
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 42.0952
Portobello Bison Burgers With Pesto
Robin has a lovely recipe to demonstrate today which uses bison meat. These are burgers where the buns are replaced by Portobello mushrooms making the recipe fit for the gluten intolerant lot. You might want to watch and try the recipe. - 129.059
Baked Portabello Mushroom Dinner For Two
Simple yet detailed guide to preparing perfect portobello mushrooms. The initial part of the video explains what Portobello mushrooms are which adds to the know how. The ingredients have been creatively used offering new ideas for those who seek to make... - 49.5885
Four Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Brush the mushroom caps on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet, gill side down, and bake until tender, about 20 minutes, then turn gill side up.
2. In a large bowl,... - 28.6843
Shallots In Mushroom Sauce Part 1: Preparing
An easy dinner menu. Watch this video to prepare baked shallots in a creamy mushroom sauce. A fine recipe which makes a great side dish. This is a delicious dish for any party or special occasion. Easy to prepare and lovely to eat. - 105.872
Shallots In Mushroom Sauce Part 2: Baking And Simmering
Yummy dinner at home. This video makes a great dish with shallots and mushroom. Baked to perfection, the shallots are topped with a creamy mushroom sauce. Serve in with bread rolls and make a great appetizer with very few ingredients and an easy dish. - 105.775
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared baking sheet.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onions,... - 40.7569
Easy Mushroom Pizza
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to prepare a mushroom pizza that is super easy - and super tasty. Caitlin's mushroom pizza is loaded with flavor and will make your house smell fantastic! - 113.725
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 143.626
Mushroom Swiss Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, and white... - 40.4414
Caramelized Onion, Mushroom And Goat Cheese Pizza
Rather than ordering a pizza, try making one to order using one of those pre-baked pizza crusts -- they're quite good, especially if you use fresh and tasty toppings. If your kids don't like these gourmet toppings, make theirs with shredded mozzarella cheese... - 38.2363
Hearty Beef And Mushroom Soup
1 Slice beef into 1 -inch wide strips.
2 Cut the strips into 1 -inch pieces.
3 In a large saucepan or Dutch oven , melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
4 Add in onion and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
5 Add in the remaining... - 41.16
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 45.6366
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.0365
Mushroom-swiss Stuffed Potatoes
Mushroom-Swiss Stuffed Potatoes is a different potato variety you should try. This is quite a yummy deal and goes well for any occasion. Check out the recipe of Mushroom-Swiss Stuffed Potatoes. - 42.7046
Sauteed Wild Mushrooms With Spaghetti Squash
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and rub the butter over the squash.
Place on a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
In a saute pan over medium heat,... - 42.442
Mushroom Swiss Burger
Learn How to Make a roasted portobello mushroom burger with aged swiss cheese and balsamic grilled sweet onions and a side of rosemary potatoes. - 130.836
Butternut Squash Soup With Wild Mushroom Saute
The butternut squash soup with the wild mushroom saute is a filling and delcious gourmet soup made with squash and a helping of cooked mushrooms. Cooked in chicken broth with butternut squash, sweet potatoes and onion along with garlic and bacon for flavor,... - 45.5991
Tasty Duck Breasts With Wild Mushrooms
This delicious duck recipe features tender duck breasts and wild mushrooms. Rich in flavor and exquisite in texture, this recipe by Chef Hermann is a must have. Never mind if you can't find large duck breasts, you can always use frozen duck breasts to make... - 84.8623
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 44.1234
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 133.947
Italian Lobster Raviolo
Would you like to try out a classic lobster dish? Here is an excellent video that shares an elegant and spectacular recipe for lobster raviolo with portobello, blanched scallions and lobster cream sauce. Watch this video and you would surely have a great... - 138.104
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 101.426
Pan Roasted Salmon With Truffle Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Start by de-gilling and coating the mushrooms in olive oil and place on a sheet pan. season with salt and pepper.
3. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the... - 100.757
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 3/4 cup broth, vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl,- let stand 15 minutes. Strain through a sieve over a small saucepan,- reserve garlic. Bring
vinegar mixture to a boil,- cook until reduced to 6 tablespoons (about 6... - 30.0201
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 47.0248
Sesame Pasta Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In jelly-roll pan line aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Make 1/2-inch-thick slices and further into 1/2-inch strips out of the eggplant.
4. On the prepared pan arrange eggplant, sweet... - 43.7066
Scallop And Crabmeat Pot Pie
This pot pie is slightly different from the traditional one. This one Ken is showing is using scallops and crabmeat! A wonderful pot pie full of the seafood goodness to tuck into! See more in this video! - 122.759
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat with oil.
3. Arrange vegetable mixture in a single layer on a large foil-lined jelly roll pan. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes; turn vegetables... - 35.6434
Rotini With Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the red peppers, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, and mushrooms on 1 of the baking sheets.
Mist with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and black pepper.
Slice 1/4" off... - 45.7537
Mashed Potato Triple Delight
If you that this cool weather comfort food was best relished with your Thanksgiving turkey, you are in for some real surprise. This video presents three different mashed potato combos that not only makes for a win-win pair, but also jazzes up the delight of... - 109.793
Seared Halibut On Celeriac Parsnip Puree
Cover celeriac and parsnip with cold water. Salt and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer until tender. (Approximately 12-15 minutes).
2. Drain mushrooms.
3. Heat pan over med heat. Add Olive Oil. Add shallots and sauté 3-5 minutes.
4. Add... - 104.718
Roasted Vegetable Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
Wrap head in foil; set aside.
Arrange mushrooms and next 5 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle salt, thyme, and pepper over... - 40.8101
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 73.3176
Creative Philly Beef Torpedo Sandwich
Notch up your love for the tasty sandwich with Betty's exciting version of the submarine sandwich — the Philly beef torpedo sandwich. This spinoff of the classic sandwich derives much of its taste from Philly Steak Sandwich and hence the name. Follow the... - 98.3342
1. Pizza Dough: Using a mixer on low speed, blend together flour, salt and yeast.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and then the cold water until combined. Crank up the speed and let it beat for 5-7 minutes.
3. Once done, place the dough on a... - 91.2128
Bow Tie Pasta With Chicken And Roast Garlic
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Cut of about 1/4-inch of the garlic top and rub a teaspoon of olive oil on the garlic head.
3) In aluminium foil, wrap the garlic and cook for 45 minutes. Allow to cool and then... - 41.2028
Brown Rice And Wild Rice Pilaf
I love the versatility of rice and I love my rice recipes! This weeks video is a tasty and crunchy brown rice and wild rice pilaf with mushrooms, onions, garlic and pepita's! This is an earthy tasting pilaf and makes a good accompaniment to any dish. - 127.577
Filling Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich
When craving for fancy steak supper, this simple and sumptuous sandwich will make for a great treat on hectic weeknights. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a delectable filet mignon steak sandwich. Grab the tongs, fire up... - 113.134
Chipotle Crema Morel Stew
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Place the squash on a baking sheet, fill them with water, and place their tops back on.
Cook them for 1 hour, or until they're fork-tender.
In a stockpot, saute all the vegetable stock ingredients in oil over medium heat until... - 42.9283
Osso Buco Of Caribou Venison
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 450°F.
HEAT THE OIL in a large, heavy, ovenproof saute pan or skillet.
Add the caribou shanks and brown well on all sides.
Add the carrots, onion, leeks, tomatoes, fennel, wine, garlic, rosemary, thyme, peppercorns, and cinnamon.
Cover... - 41.4857
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.2242
Polenta Wl Roasted Ratatouille
The polenta with roasted ratatouille is a flavorful and delcious reciepe that can be served for a mediterranean style meal. Cooked with polenta flavored with pesto and ratatouille with fresh herbs, the polenta with roasted ratatouiille is filling and... - 42.5497