- » Portobello Mushroom Cap
Portobello Mushroom Cap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of portobello mushroom cap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for portobello mushroom cap recipes.
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year. The Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps present a nice blend of the flavor of
the wild rice (actually not a rice at all) and the chewiness of the short grain brown rice along with the crunch of the... - 132.834
Twice Portobello Sandwich
Portobello sandwich is fun, but when you get double portobello the fun gets doubled up, too. If you have portobello mushrooms in your stock, then you can try this recipe any time, you wish. Otherwise, wait for the next grocery visit. But before that check... - 119.622
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place portobello caps, stem side up, on a plate. Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle oil mixture over mushrooms.
3. Place mushrooms on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until... - 28.0429
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 102.148
1. Brush mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, stem-side down, and cook until warm, about 4 minutes. Turn; top with cheese, basil, and peppers. Continue cooking until... - 30.0641
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms (discard or save for another use).
Place the mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese.
Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips.
Sprinkle with... - 28.8986
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 35.1679
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add soy sauce, garlic powder, olive oil, and black pepper.
3) Whisk the mixture till smooth.
4) Dip mushrooms in marinade.
5) Set on a rack 4 inches over the glowing coals and grill them basting... - 36.97
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Meanwhile, brush mushroom caps with dressing. Add mushrooms, top-side up, cover, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, fill each with one-fourth of the prosciutto and cover prosciutto with a slice of... - 27.9792
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Portobello Mushrooms
Cook the pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Remove brown gills from underside of mushroom cap using a spoon, and discard gills.
Cut cap into thin slices.
Cut slices in half... - 44.7649
Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and... - 38.7237
Gouda Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Set aside.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Discard remaining stems.
4. Remove brown gills from... - 33.8448
Pan Seared Soy Based Portobello Mushroom
Looking for a new recipe with Portobello mushrooms? Well here it is! In this video, Katherine shows you how to a simple, pan seared recipe. Well flavored with garlic and oregano, this recipe has just a few basic ingredients. A great vegetable that is a low... - 120.148
Portobellos Stuffed With Crab And Artichoke
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Scrape gills out of mushroom caps with a soup spoon.
2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet or ridged grill pan over medium heat until hot; lightly coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, top-side down, in batches if necessary; partially... - 31.2668
Parmesan Breaded Portobello
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip mushroom caps, 1 at a time, in egg mixture.
2. Place mushroom caps in skillet, cap side down, cook 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning every 2 minutes. - 28.0397
Portobello Burgers With Shoestring Fries
To make the shoestring fries: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, paprika, and garlic powder.
Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
Transfer to the prepared... - 45.5299
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 48.443
Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger
Do you love mushrooms? Here's an interesting way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger. This dish is such that it will impress all age groups in your house. Watch... - 92.4111
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 82.7449
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 37.5301
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and coarsely chop; set aside. Place the mushroom caps, stem-side up, on a jelly-roll pan.
2 To make the filling, spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium... - 31.8673
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 43.9146
Chesapeake Bay Crab Stuffed Portobello
Clean the shrooms. Remove stems from portobello caps by gently wiggling and twisting stems.
If necessary, so that mushrooms stand upright without wobbling when stuffed, cut a very thin slice from rounded side of each cap.
Arrange mushroom caps,... - 45.899
Grilled Portabella Onion Burgers
You should not miss this chance to prepare the grilled portabella burgers at home! Enjoy the smooth taste while browsing through your favorite magazine or TV channels. It is super-easy to assemble the sandwich or you can even enjoy the burgers alone by... - 99.629
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stems and gills from the Portobello’s.
3. Spray both sides of the caps with Olive Oil Spray.
4. Rub down the inside of the caps with Minced Garlic.
5. Pop caps in the oven for about 5... - 102.556
Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
If sandwiches are what you love during snack break, we have got something special for you. The chef in the video shows how to make a Portobello mushroom sandwich. The mushrooms are marinated, seasoned and topped with cheese. The sandwich is then prepared... - 110.826
Vegetarian Tex-mex With Portobello Mushroom
Don't eat meat! Here is a vegetarian chilli with portobello mushroom recipe which will level up for your protein and scintillate your taste buds. A must try for the entire family. Just take a quick look for the exact recipe. - 129.931
Grilled Portobello Burger
Move over meat burgers here's an awesome video recipe of burger made with the meaty mushroom Portobello. It is a perfect summer snack when you want to stay away from meats for a while yet indulge in a meaty taste. Simple to execute, these ensure you don’t... - 107.962
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 114.225
Four Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Brush the mushroom caps on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet, gill side down, and bake until tender, about 20 minutes, then turn gill side up.
2. In a large bowl,... - 30.4386
Portobello "steak" Burger With Caramelized Onions
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add mushrooms,- seal and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove mushrooms from bag, discarding marinade. Place mushroom caps on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 37.3416
1. Trim mushroom stems flush with caps; save stems for other uses. Quickly rinse mushroom caps and drain on towels, smooth side up.
2. Place caps, gills down, in a 10- by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes (about 4 minutes in a... - 31.6049
The absolutely BEST way to eat portabella mushrooms! You thought you loved me, but wait until you try these on for size. Let me know what you think! - 99.9662
Grilled Portobello Salad With Tomato Vinaigrette
Snap off the mushroom stems and discard; wipe caps with damp paper towels to remove any grit.
Cut mushroom caps into 1/2-inch-thick slices and set aside.
To make the tomato vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley oregano, thyme, 1 teaspoon... - 45.2026
Portobello And Onion Pita Sandwiches
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion. Cook until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes. Add the salt, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and pepper; cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add the garlic and... - 30.1318
Grilled Portobella Sliders With Savory Finishing Sauce
Learn how to make a wonderful twist to sliders that everyone will love with Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck. It's healthy and easy and taste delicious!! This is agreat easy idea on how to have a vegatarian meal and feel guilt-free. You don't have to be a vegetarian... - 129.342
Smoked Portabella With Roasted Veg Quinoa
Would you like to treat your family to a flavorful surprise? Try this wonderful combination of smoked portabella mushrooms with roasted veg quinoa. The dish is absolutely delectable and is indeed very impressive. Take a look at this video for the detailed... - 110.258
San Jeok, Korean Beef And Vegetable Skewers
Looking for great party Hors d'Oeuvres? San Jeok is delicious and its vibrant colours make it a perfect dish for parties and gatherings. You can make a vegetarian version easily. Koreans enjoy San Joek on special holidays like New Year's Day or Korean... - 123.01
Portabello Mushroom Panini
Looking for some easy recipes for appetizers, then this is a good one. Chef Arsenii shows how to prepare Portabello Mushroom Panini in the video. This is an amazing appetizer and can be served with potato wedges as well. - 105.352
Monterey Mushrooms Grilled Portabellos
1. Rinse the mushroom caps in cold water and dry it.
2. Put into vinaigrette with the stem side turned upwards.
3. Add dressing into caps and keep it for 5-10 minutes.
4. Grill the stuffed mushrooms for 8-10 minutes with the stem side... - 33.7231
Wild Mushroom Fricassee Over Polenta
1. In a covered pot bring 3 cups chicken broth to a boil.
2. In a large heated nonstick skillet over medium-high heat melt butter in oil, cook mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
3. Stirring frequently, cook for 10 minutes or such that the... - 39.3072
1. Combine boiling water and por-cini in a bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes or until tender.
2. Heat olive oil in a stockpot over Soup medium-high heat. Add the onion,-saute 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons parsley and garlic,- saute 5 minutes. Add wine,-... - 34.9837
Remove stems from shiitake mushrooms; discard.
Slice shiitake mushroom caps; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add ginger root, chili paste and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add shiitake mushroom caps, button mushrooms, and... - 35.6184
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 46.2695
Mushroom Swiss Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, and white... - 41.7158
Mushroom-swiss Stuffed Potatoes
Mushroom-Swiss Stuffed Potatoes is a different potato variety you should try. This is quite a yummy deal and goes well for any occasion. Check out the recipe of Mushroom-Swiss Stuffed Potatoes. - 45.2617
Caramelized Onion, Mushroom And Goat Cheese Pizza
Rather than ordering a pizza, try making one to order using one of those pre-baked pizza crusts -- they're quite good, especially if you use fresh and tasty toppings. If your kids don't like these gourmet toppings, make theirs with shredded mozzarella cheese... - 38.4674
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.9769
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Return pasta to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together ' the sour cream and flour.
In another small bowl stir together the water and bouillon cube... - 44.3808
Grilled Pesto Mushrooms
In small bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Carefully remove stalks from mushrooms by laying mushrooms flat on work surface and gently working stalks back and forth until they snap off (reserve stalks for use in another... - 30.5498
Grilled And Sauteed Mushrooms Funghi Trifolati
Heat a heavy griddle pan until hot, or preheat the grill to high.
Remove the stalks from the mushroom caps, chop the stalks finely, and set aside.
Brush the caps with olive oil, then turn the mushrooms gill-side up, drizzle with some more olive oil and... - 38.5891
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 3/4 cup broth, vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl,- let stand 15 minutes. Strain through a sieve over a small saucepan,- reserve garlic. Bring
vinegar mixture to a boil,- cook until reduced to 6 tablespoons (about 6... - 31.8681
Grilled Vegetable And Sausage Wraps
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Place sausage links on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Add vegetables to rack, grill 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage... - 35.1009
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Coat the beef with no-stick spray and season with the salt and pepper.
Grill, covered, 4" from the heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer registers... - 45.6712
Rioja Style Potatoes
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chopped onion and cook over moderate heat until softened. 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and portobello and stir to coat with oil. Add the green pepper, bay leaf, paprika, crushed red pepper and water and bring... - 27.0712
A Blast From The Past, Only Better! Sloppy Joes
This Sloppy Joes recipe is one that you would want to make over and over again. Ground meat simmered in an intensely flavored sauce and served with homemade burger buns is an incredible hit everytime. This comfort food is real quick and easy to make. - 34.8569
Jumble Of Stir Fried Vegetables And Chicken
1. Stem and seed the bell peppers. Cut them into strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 inch long. If you are using portobello mushrooms, remove the tough stems; otherwise trim 1/4 inch off the ends of the mushroom stems. Wipe the caps clean with a damp paper towel and... - 35.8377
Creative Philly Beef Torpedo Sandwich
Notch up your love for the tasty sandwich with Betty's exciting version of the submarine sandwich — the Philly beef torpedo sandwich. This spinoff of the classic sandwich derives much of its taste from Philly Steak Sandwich and hence the name. Follow the... - 97.0253
Filling Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich
When craving for fancy steak supper, this simple and sumptuous sandwich will make for a great treat on hectic weeknights. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a delectable filet mignon steak sandwich. Grab the tongs, fire up... - 111.836