- » Portobello Mushroom
Portobello Mushroom Recipes
Portobello mushroom is the mature variety of the edible common mushroom. Agaricus Bisporus is the botanical name of Portobello mushroom; it is also commonly referred to as Portobella or Portabello. Portabella is the ... More »
Pan Seared Soy Based Portobello Mushroom
Looking for a new recipe with Portobello mushrooms? Well here it is! In this video, Katherine shows you how to a simple, pan seared recipe. Well flavored with garlic and oregano, this recipe has just a few basic ingredients. A great vegetable that is a low... - 118.221
Grilled Mushroom Steaks
Even better than beef steak, the Portobello mushroom makes the perfect summer meal. Easy to make, full of antioxidants, thick and juicy. - 116.793
Portobello Mushrooms, Broccoli And White Beans
1. In a bowl take mushroom and pour in the balsamic vinegar, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour in sesame and canola oil. Add in the ginger, garlic and red pepper. Sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes.... - 113.608
Not So Sloppy Joes
These are the raw, organic and meatless version of Sloppy Joes. Though they are not so sloppy, they are absolutely fantastic. Now these are definitely not meant for the greasy, meaty unhealthy Sloppy Joe lover. - 93.5256
Baked Portabello Mushroom Dinner For Two
Simple yet detailed guide to preparing perfect portobello mushrooms. The initial part of the video explains what Portobello mushrooms are which adds to the know how. The ingredients have been creatively used offering new ideas for those who seek to make... - 72.5804
Portabella Mushrooms And Corn
Simplicity has its own charm when it comes to cooking outdoors. Watch this video of fat guys making grilled portobello and corn on the cobs in their backyard with family. That simply looks great to eat and the way the family enjoys it, will make you do it for... - 62.089
Portobello Mushroom Bisque
In a 6- to 8-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Swirl to coat the bottom of the pan, and saute the leeks and onion stirring constantly, until slightly softened and well coated with butter, about 2 minutes.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and... - 45.8363
Portobello Mushroom Barley
Remove and discard root, tough outer leaves, and top from leek.
Finely chop leek.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chopped leek, mushrooms, and garlic; saute until mushrooms are tender.
Add... - 45.1224
1) Clean the mushrooms thoroughly.
2) In a saucepan, melt oil and butter over medium high flame.
3) Saute mushrooms and garlic for about 2 minutes until they are cooked and have become tender.
4) Season the mushrooms with salt. Add in the madeira wine.... - 35.7876
Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.... - 32.4665
Eggplant And Portobello Mushroom Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms, discard stems. Remove brown gills from undersides of mushrooms using a sharp knife, discard gills. Place mushrooms and eggplant on a broiler pan, brush vegetables with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Broil 6... - 30.3246
Broiled Portobello Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel.
Place mushrooms, stemmed sides up, in a small shallow baking pan.
Drizzle with oil.
In a small bowl combine the garlic and seasoned salt; set aside.
Broil mushrooms 3 to 4... - 29.8958
Portobello Mushroom Grill
1. In a large pan, mix the olive oil, sea salt and pepper
2. Rub this mix gently over the mushrooms
3. Set the mushrooms over the hot grill and cook for 4 minutes. Baste the mushrooms during the cooking process with the right marinade.
4.... - 27.3624
Portobello Mushrooms With Eggplant Puree
Mix these ingredients together with several tablespoons olive oil.
Saute until soft.
Add 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, several pieces crystallized ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, salt and pepper to taste.
Saute until soft; mash with potato... - 24.207
Roasted Teriyaki Portobello Mushrooms
Trim the stems from the mushrooms and using a spoon, scrape out the dark brown gills on the underside of the mushrooms.
Prepare the Marinade and add the mushrooms.
Let stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from the marinade and place in the Flat... - 23.2159
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
Portobello mushrooms that were tossed in extra virgin olive oil, and Emeril's Essence seasoning, and then grilled over charcoal, cherry wood, & hickory wood! Awesome with any barbecued meal! - 0
Portobello Mushroom Recipes By Category
Portobello Mushroom Dish: