- » Portobello
Enjoy our collection of portobello recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for portobello recipes.
Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers
A Burger without the meat! With this kind of a burger you wouldn't miss the meat! Try Ken's version of this mushroom burgers! Watch the video to learn how to make them! - 122.796
Herbed Portobello Mushroom Steak
Why not make an awesome herbed portobello mushroom steak with a pine nut cheese topping. Look at this amazing video that is just perfect for an outdoor raw or vegan get together. Go ahead and watch this video to make this outstanding and delicious treat and... - 120.911
Twice Portobello Sandwich
Portobello sandwich is fun, but when you get double portobello the fun gets doubled up, too. If you have portobello mushrooms in your stock, then you can try this recipe any time, you wish. Otherwise, wait for the next grocery visit. But before that check... - 119.35
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 113.979
Super Snacky Portabella Mushroom Burger
Love mushrooms? Here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch Chef Tse prepare this yummy Super Snacky Portabella Mushroom Burger now. Treat your family to this delicacy, we bet they will love it. - 108.912
Classic Portobello Parmesan
Did you know that you can do a thousand things with these succulent Portobello mushrooms in your kitchen? Lisa here is showing you one of those thousand things by making a classic Portobello Parmesan. A perfect dish with a glass of red wine! - 105.634
Portabello Mushroom Panini
Looking for some easy recipes for appetizers, then this is a good one. Chef Arsenii shows how to prepare Portabello Mushroom Panini in the video. This is an amazing appetizer and can be served with potato wedges as well. - 105.086
Orazio's Restaurant Stuffed Portobello
This recipe is dedicated to the mushroom lovers. Since it can be modified for both seafood lovers and vegetarians, this makes for a really fast and fancy appetizer at a formal dinner party. Portobello mushrooms stuffed with red onion, fresh spinach, roasted... - 100.733
Sometimes a gourmet dish calls for just one exotic ingredient, like this stuffed portobello. Look at the ingredients and how they marry each other to produce a gratifying appetizer. This video will take you on a tour of explosive flavors. - 100.555
You’ve seen them in the grocery stores and at the markets – those giant portobello mushrooms. But what to do with them? A lot of people grill them and call them a vegetarian hamburger but Lisa makes Portobello Parmesan with them. A very satisfying and... - 100.128
Beef Asparagus And Portobello Mushroom Stir-fry With Brown Rice
If you love stir fries and the Asian flare stuff, give this healthy one a try! Chef Binks and Dr. Derek share a “no peanut sauce” version of the classic. This recipe is low in saturated fat and uses lean beef and arrowroot instead of corn-starch. Tender... - 99.9198
Grilled Portabella Onion Burgers
You should not miss this chance to prepare the grilled portabella burgers at home! Enjoy the smooth taste while browsing through your favorite magazine or TV channels. It is super-easy to assemble the sandwich or you can even enjoy the burgers alone by... - 99.3907
Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
Would you like to try a delicious Portobello Mushroom Sandwich recipe today? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef share his personal recipe with some of his secret ingredients now. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 99.1076
Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger
Do you love mushrooms? Here's an interesting way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger. This dish is such that it will impress all age groups in your house. Watch... - 92.1489
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
Get grilling on your own with these simple instructions provided by the chef to make healthy grilled snack item with Portobello mushrooms, cheese and yellow or green squashes. An absolutely sublime recipe grilled to perfection with simple ideas and tips... - 87.4927
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 80.8106
Ranch Portobello Burgers
Have you ever tried this portobello mushroom burger in the street side deli shops? These are just awesome. You can even assemble this burger at home, as it is quite easy - just grill the mushrooms and set your burger adding cheese slice and few tomato slices.... - 72.2267
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.8926
Portobello Potato Pancake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon oil; place over medium heat until hot.
Spoon potato mixture into skillet; press to smooth top.
Cook 8 minutes or until potato is... - 45.5026
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 45.3737
In glass baking dish, just large enough to hold mushrooms in a single layer, mix chicken broth, olive oil, vinegar, thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add mushrooms, turning to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, from... - 45.3554
Portobello Burgers With Shoestring Fries
To make the shoestring fries: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, paprika, and garlic powder.
Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
Transfer to the prepared... - 45.3194
Grilled Portobello Salad With Tomato Vinaigrette
Snap off the mushroom stems and discard; wipe caps with damp paper towels to remove any grit.
Cut mushroom caps into 1/2-inch-thick slices and set aside.
To make the tomato vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley oregano, thyme, 1 teaspoon... - 44.9873
Grilled Portobello Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine and blend the mustard and vinegar.
2. Brush mushrooms with this sauce and season them with salt.
3. Grill the mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Place the tomato slices over the mushrooms and grill for 1... - 44.2114
Portobello Chicken Vindaloo
1) Cut the chillies lengthwise and deseed.
2) Take cold salted water in a bowl and soak the chillies for an hour. Change the water intermittently.
3) Take the chillies off water and mince thinly.
4) Heat oil in a pan and add chicken pieces to it. Fry... - 43.7421
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 43.4646
Biramisu From Portobello At Downtown Disney
This holiday season wow your guests, party hostesses and Bowl Game fans with a stellar dessert that puts a new twist on the classic Tiramisu. It’s Biramisu (think beer) from the creative culinary vault of Chef Tony Mantuano, of Top Chef Masters fame who is... - 43.1026
Portobello Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place mushrooms in 13x9-inch glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over mushrooms; marinate 10 minutes.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add half of... - 42.4694
Arugula Pasta And Portobello Salad
To MAKE THE PASTA: In a medium bowl or food processor, mix all the pasta ingredients to form a stiff dough.
On a lightly floured board, knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Put each piece through a pasta machine until... - 41.5077
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 With the underside facing up, place the mushrooms on the grill.
3 Pour oil and vinegar over each mushroom.
4 Sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and... - 41.2606
Pasta With Portobello Mushrooms And Smoked Duck Breast
In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Turn heat to low and cover, simmer 15 to 20 minutes until very soft.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, stock, wine, mushrooms, and duck.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add basil,... - 40.6936
Spinach Portobello Bacon And Blue Cheese In Walnut Dressing
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Toss 1/4 cup walnuts with about 1 teaspoon powdered sugar.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Whisk together remaining walnuts, oil, stock, vinegar, garlic and... - 39.8784
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 On a flat tray, arrange the mushrooms, with the undersides facing up.
3 In a bowl, add the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4 Pour the... - 38.9056
Zucchini And Portobello Stacks
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well with a whisk.
2. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place mushrooms in a single layer in pan; saute 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until liquid is almost absorbed. Remove from... - 38.3749
Portobello And Tomato Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt cheese or yogurt, rosemary, orange juice and orange rind.
Brush the oil over the cut sides of the mushrooms.
Grill or broil 5" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until dark and tender.
Add salt and... - 38.2718
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 34.8963
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
This tasty Italian Portabella Mushrooms is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty dish frequently for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Italian Portabella Mushrooms recipe yourself! - 32.7698
1. In a large skillet, melt 3 tbsp (15 ml) of the butter. Add onion; saute about 5 minutes, until softened.
2. Stir in rice and mix until coated. Stir in wine. Cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, until wine is absorbed.
3. Add mushrooms to rice... - 32.7202
Portobello And Green Bean Casserole
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole dish. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring, 4 minutes more, until mushrooms are tender.
2. Add... - 32.7143
Grilled Portobello With Blue Cheese Butter
1. Combine butter, cheese, thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper in a small bowl, mashing with a fork to blend completely. Roll into a 3-inch log; wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
2. Prepare a high-heat grill.
3. Brush mushrooms on both sides with oil; season... - 32.6545
Pasta And Portobello Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare pasta mix according to package directions; drain. Transfer pasta to a bowl; cover and chill 4 hours.
2. In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add mushrooms and red pepper; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the mushroom mixture to... - 32.076
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the mushrooms in the grill, underside facing up.
Drizzle the oil and vinegar over each mushroom and sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Grill for 5-6 minutes, or... - 31.6891
1. Trim mushroom stems flush with caps; save stems for other uses. Quickly rinse mushroom caps and drain on towels, smooth side up.
2. Place caps, gills down, in a 10- by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes (about 4 minutes in a... - 31.415
Portobello And Onion Pita Sandwiches
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion. Cook until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes. Add the salt, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and pepper; cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add the garlic and... - 29.9225
1. Brush mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, stem-side down, and cook until warm, about 4 minutes. Turn; top with cheese, basil, and peppers. Continue cooking until... - 29.8466
Baby Portobello Napoleons With Fresh Mozzarella
1. Pour vinegar into a saucepan and cook over high heat until reduced by half. Set aside to cool.
2. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
3. Brush mushrooms with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or unt - 28.1371
Parmesan Breaded Portobello
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip mushroom caps, 1 at a time, in egg mixture.
2. Place mushroom caps in skillet, cap side down, cook 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning every 2 minutes. - 27.8197
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Meanwhile, brush mushroom caps with dressing. Add mushrooms, top-side up, cover, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, fill each with one-fourth of the prosciutto and cover prosciutto with a slice of... - 27.7538
Portobello Egg Rolls
1. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil, garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Add pesto, cheese, artichokes, and salt and pepper to taste to the cooled mushrooms and stir to - 21.9341
Portobello Recipes By Category