- » Porterhouse Steak Marinade
Porterhouse Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of porterhouse steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for porterhouse steak marinade recipes.
For the beef injection and marinade:
In a large stockpot over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the beef base and
the beef au jus to the water, and stir until dissolved. Remove from the heat.
If reserving for a later use, let the liquid cool; then... - 39.1799
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 29.1202
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Pour marinade over, cover and stand for at least 4 hours.
Drain meat and barbecue over medium hot coals for 10-20 minutes, according to taste.
Baste occasionally with melted butter while cooking.
Heat remaining marinade... - 33.3111
Grilled Steak With Black Mushrooms
1. Score the beef lightly on each side with shallow crisscross marks. Combine the marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Add the beef, seal the bag, and turn it a couple of times to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate overnight.
2. If using dried black... - 33.3739
Perfect T Bone Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from the steak and score the remaining fat at the edges at 1-inch intervals. Place the steak in a large shallow glass dish. Combine the oil, red wine and shallots or onion in a 1-cup measure; pour the marinade over the steak. Allow the... - 29.1378
Sesame Flavored Steaks
The Sesame Flavored Steaks are my dinner favorites ! Try these utterly delicious sesame Flavored Steaks and tell me how you liked them! I'm waiting! - 39.5271
Charcoal Broiled Steak
1) Remove the extra fat fom the steak. Slash the fat on the edges to keep the meat flat during cooking.
2) In a large, shallow dish, plastic bag on tray, transfer the steak.
3) Marinade the meat in herb-wine vinegar. Tie the plastic bag up.
4)... - 36.0236
Full Flavored Steak
Combine the sugars, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar.
Put meat into a large shallow dish and pour soy sauce mixture over meat.
Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, basting frequently and turning once or twice.
When ready to grill, remove meat from... - 35.8119
Sauteed Steak With Bell Peppers
Trim the fat from the steak.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Slice into 2 inch (5 cm) strips (it is important that they are of equal size).
Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, 1 teaspoon of oil and several grinds of black... - 44.9783
Blue Cheese Steak
1) Using a sharp knife, score the meat
2) Place the meat in a shallow pan
3) Mix in the oil, blue cheese, lemon juice, and the Worcestershire sauce
4) Using an electric beater, beat well and pour the mixture over the marinade
5) Allow the meat to... - 37.324
Steak N Stout
Prepare the marinade by combining the stout, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, and bay leaf.
Place the steak in a glass or other nonmetal container just large enough to hold the meat and pour the marinade over it.
Allow the steak to marinate at least 1 hour,... - 42.6667
Food can make all the difference to your party. With recipes like this Pan-American steak, you can create just the ambience you desire. A great way to entertain. Try it!! - 39.8053
Authentic Grilled Garlic New York Strip Steak
Enjoy an almost effortless al fresco meal with this juicy, crusty, garlicky grilled steak treat. A great way to amp up your summertime bash, this New York favorite is so sumptuous and simple that you will bite your fingers in disbelief. Tune into the recipe... - 97.1204
Bistecca Alla Fiorentina
1. Preheat the grll at its highest temperature.
2. In a shallow baking dish place the steak.
3. Add vinegar, garlic, oregano, parsley and oil.
4. Place the steak in the marinade. Turn well so that the meat gets well coated.Marinate at... - 44.2182
Florentine Mixed Grill
Prepare Herb Marinade; set aside.
With poultry shears, cut each hen lengthwise along backbone.
Pull hens open; place, skin side up, on a board and press firmly to flatten, cracking breastbone slightly.
Pull off and discard fat; rinse hens and pat dry.
Place... - 40.6376