- » Port Wine Punch
Port Wine Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of port wine punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for port wine punch recipes.
1) In a bowl, add orange juice, lemon juice and wine and mix well.
2) Chill till ready to serve.
3) In a punch bowl, add crushed ice, ginger ale and juice mix.
4) Garnish with orange slices. - 32.6356
You May Also Like!
Lemon Orange Party Punch
Mix the wine, port, brandy, orange and lemon juice together in a large serving bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the orange and lemon rind and soda.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Add ice cubes and serve garnished with the floating slices of orange. - 36.4018
1. Take a bowl and add port.
2. Float sugar cubes rubbed on lemon rind on port.
3. Mix in nutmeg along with lemon juice.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions and add to boiling water in 4 cups.
4. Serve immediately. - 31.6004
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Pour in tea, sugar, port, brandy and whisky.
3) Stir well.
4) Garnish the punch with fresh lemon rind.
Serve chilled. - 35.4498
1) Pierce 6 cloves each into each of the two oranges.
2) Preheat the oven at medium temperature.
3) Bake theh oranges till their skins brown.
4) Slice the oranges into quarters.
5) Place the orange quarters in a porcelain pan.
6) Add the... - 37.6433
Glogg-hot Swedish Christmas Punch
1. Peel the cardamom pod into a small mortar and lightly crush the seeds with a pestle
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the alcohols with the spices, raisins and almonds.
3. Place on a very low flame and heat slowly to steaming... - 37.9979
Glogg Hot Christmas Punch
Combine all ingredients except the aquavit in a saucepan.
Heat mixture just to the boiling point.
Pour drink into punch glasses. - 31.0226
Grape Punch Cups
Heat grape juice and stir in the jelly powder until thoroughly dissolved.
Remove from heat and add the wine.
Drop grapes into 6 compotes.
Pour in wine jelly and chill.
Should set in 30 minutes. - 25.0561
Combine the 3 fruit juice concentrates, corn syrup, and wine.
Mix well and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, to blend flavors.
Pour chilled liquids into the punch bowl over a block of ice (or add ice cubes); add water and sparkling water.
Blend. - 30.6463
1. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine all the ingredients
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Simmer on HIGH for 2 hours, or on LOW for 4 hours.
5. Strain the hot wine into a large punch bowl.
6. Ladle... - 38.5406
Combine ingredients except lemon slices in metal fondue pot.
Heat to serving temperature over direct moderate heat.
To serve, ladle into small mugs or punch cups and top with a lemon slice. - 25.509