- » Port Steak
Port Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of port steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for port steak recipes.
Pepper Steak Port-au-prince
The pepper steak port au prince is prepared with peppercorns and cooked in amber rum and white wine along with beef stock. Donâ€™t let the fancy ingredients scare you, it is a fairly simple recipe that can be prepared in a skillet with ease. With a whole... - 46.457
Steak Port Antonio
In saucepan, combine rum and shallots; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes.
Stir in butter, parsley, lime juice and sauce.
Brush steaks with rum butter.
Grill or broil 6 inches from heat.
Cook about 8 minutes, turning steak once.
Brush occasionally... - 32.0225
You May Also Like!
Beef Tenderloin Steak With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Combine cherries, 1/4 cup port, and juice in a small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes for cherries to absorb most of the liquid.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes... - 31.1209
Chicken In Port
Heat a large frying pan and then add the olive oil.
Season thighs with salt and pepper and fry until brown on both sides.
Remove to a heated platter.
Saute the garlic, onion, and mushrooms until the onions are clear.
Add the ham to the onions and cook for 3... - 39.8952
Venison With Port And Cranberries
The day before the barbecue, place venison in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over the venison.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
Remove venison from marinade.
Barbecue steaks... - 33.6847
Pan Seared Tenderloin With Port Jus
1) In a bowl, mix the dried currants and brandy and let soak covered for at least 1 hour and upto 3 days.
2) Coat the steaks with oil, pepper and sage mix. Place covered in the refrigerator.
3) In a small pan, dry toast the peppercorns,... - 43.6959
Mushrooms With Port Wine And Balsamic Sauce
1. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion in hot oil, and cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Throw mushrooms, and saute well.
4. Add black pepper, chili flakes, and oregano. Cook until nice and tender.
5. Put garlic in... - 95.6149
Filet Mignon With Rosemary Port Sauce
1. Rub cut sides of garlic over each side of steaks; sprinkle with '/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Combine port, broth, and rosemary in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 32.4812
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 145.043
Flank Steak With Candied Shallots
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Cook shallots 5 minutes.
Stir in mustard and port.
Over high heat, reduce liquid by half.
Add broth to saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce by half.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat... - 34.8061
Veal Steak Cumberland
Wrap the bacon around the veal steaks and fasten with toothpicks.
Broil on a charbroiler over medium coals, or in the oven until well done.
Chop the shallots and place in the water in a sauce pan.
Zest the orange and lemon.
Place in the shallots, parboil for... - 39.8109