- » Port Soup
Port Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of port soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for port soup recipes.
French Onion Soup With Port
A wonderfully light, easy soup, bursting full of flavour, topped with a giant crouton and a pile of melted cheese. A good stock is key to this dish so try to use a nice home-made beef stock where possible. Failing that, a vegetarian stock will do the trick,... - 113.651
Cream Of Tomato And Port Soup
1. Make the vegetable stock.
2. Wash, peel and chop carrots into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Cut the bacon into ½” dices.
5. Cut the croutons and fry in shallow oil.
6. Drain on kitchen paper and leave for... - 89.1271
Game Soup With Port Wine
1) Into 2-3 inch chunks, cut the venison. Trim off any gristle.
2) In case a game bird is being used, chop it, through the bone, into small pieces. Clean properly.
3) Peel the onion, parsnip and carrot and coarsely chop them.
4) Rinse the leek... - 44.4457
Port And Onion Soup
1. In a pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.
2. Include onions and saute till soft and golden.
3. Remove half the onions from pan and reserve them for garnishing.
4. Blend remaining onions to a smooth puree in a food processor and keep... - 43.9399
Onion Soup With Port
Place the beef shanks in a large pan and add the chopped onions, water, salt, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours.
Discard bones and fat; set meat aside.
Strain broth; discard onions, bay leaf.
If desired, clarify the... - 42.6638
Port Wine Onion Soup
Place the butter in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions, stir well.
Heat 5 minutes at HIGH.
Add the flour, mix well.
Add the boiling water, stir until well mixed.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add... - 40.5539
Three Mushroom Soup With Port And Tarragon
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, combine the dried porcini mushrooms and 8 cups of chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes. Pour the broth through a cheesecloth-lined... - 37.4327
Danish Port Salut Soup
Saute kohlrabi, onion and leek in butter until soft but not browned.
Add potatoes, stock, milk and beans; cover, bring to boil and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Add cream and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese; cook and stir to melt cheese and reheat; do not boil.
Season... - 31.621
Pear Port Soup
Pear Port Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 30.5132
Port Soup Recipes By Category