- » Port Sauce
Port Sauce Recipes
Port sauce is traditionally prepared with port wine and very minimal ingredients and often used as a marinade for meats and seafood.
There are various recipes for this sauce that belongs to ... More »
Roasted Duck In Port Cherry Wine Sauce
If you are still not sure about what to serve on the holiday table, here is something attractive for your guests. Roasted duck in port cherry sauce is definitely going to be the main attraction of the menu, if prepared perfectly. For that, you need to watch... - 115.124
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 107.357
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets In Fig Port Sauce
With this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Pork Tenderloin Cutlets with a fig and Port wine sauce. This dish showcases how deliciously pork complements the sweet and tart tastes of fruit. This beautiful healthy pork recipe is perfect for a... - 100.853
Pork Medaillons With Fig And Port Wine Sauce
Looking for a special dish to prepare over the weekend? This recipe is just perfect for you. Watch Chef Binks share this easy to make Pork Medallions with Fig and Port Wine Sauce recipe. - 98.5179
Mushrooms With Port Wine And Balsamic Sauce
1. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion in hot oil, and cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Throw mushrooms, and saute well.
4. Add black pepper, chili flakes, and oregano. Cook until nice and tender.
5. Put garlic in... - 94.7821
Poached Pears With Port Sauce
Poached Pears With Port Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Poached Pears With Port Sauce to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 48.6465
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Pheasants With Port Wine Sauce
1) Using a pastry brush, brush the pheasants wit the butter and breast side up, place the bird onto a large roasting pan
2) Broil the pheasant for 5 minutes
3) Take our from the oven and using the hands rub 1/8 teaspoon each of salt, pepper,... - 45.8585
Gangbang Ham With Port Sauce
Remove excess fat from ham.
Score with cooky cutter or knife, making squares.
In each square place a clove.
Set in roaster.
Add water, wine, cinnamon, apples, orange and pineapple with juices.
Bake at 3000 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
Sprinkle brown... - 45.4094
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 45.4048
Quail With Port Sauce
1) In a shallow bowl, add bread crumbs, thyme, rosemary and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
2) In another shallow bowl add the all-purpose flour.
3) In a third bowl, beat the eggs with water.
4) Take the boneless quails and brush them with... - 45.3913
Pheasants With Port Wine Sauce
Pheasants with port wine sauce is a lovely game dish that is a must for all outdoor enthusiasts. Prepared with thyme and spiced with nutmeg for a rich and savory taste, the pheasants with port wine sauce is cooked with bacon for a heady flavor and is simply... - 43.6856
Chicken With Port Flavored Grape Sauce
Remove chicken neck and giblets, then rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Place breast down on a rack in a roasting pan; brush with butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Roast in a 325° oven for 45 minutes.
Turn chicken breast up.
Continue to... - 43.0494
Roast Duck With Port And Chestnut Sauce
Bring water to boil in small saucepan.
Add raisins and simmer until plumped, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to small bowl, add Port and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Season ducks with salt and pepper.
Heat butter with oil in heavy... - 43.0477
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce is quite delicious! I would suggest, if you want to try something off-beat, try to make this Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce and enjoy the rich taste. Here€™s our Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce recipe. Check out and let me... - 41.4911
Shallots With Port
Preheat the oven to 160°C/ gas 3.
Bring a pan of water to the, boil, drop in the shallots and leave for 30 seconds.
Tip them into a colander; run under the cold tap.
The skins should slip off easily; peel and leave whole.
Pour the oil into a roasting dish or... - 40.1251
Venison Saddle With Port Sauce
Trim all fibrous sinew off venison; rinse meat and pat dry.
Make 1-inch-long, 1/2-inch-deep slits between rib bones on each side of saddle.
Cut 5 of the bacon slices into 1-inch pieces; insert a piece of bacon into each slit.
Drape 5 more bacon slices across... - 39.2561
Pheasants With Port Wine Sauce
Brush pheasants with butter; place breast side up on a rack in a large roasting pan, and broil 5 minutes.
Remove from oven; rub each pheasant with 1/8 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, onion powder, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
Place a strip of bacon lengthwise... - 38.7203
Port Wine Sauce For Ham
Combine the port, shallots, thyme, and bay leaf, and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
Stir in the orange juice, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Mix a little of the consomme with the flour to make a paste.
Add the rest of the consomme to the... - 38.7065
Chicken And Shrimp With Port Wine Sauce
Chicken And Shrimp With Port Wine Sauce is one of the tastiest combo of chicken and shrimp that I've ever enjoyed! Chicken And Shrimp With Port Wine Sauce couldn€™t be easier and tastes just great with delicious shrimp and port wine. My recipe for chicken... - 36.9992
Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce
Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce is quick and easy to make. Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce gets it rich flavor from seasoning and herbs. Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce is served as appetizer across the world. - 35.8388
Filet Mignon With Rosemary Port Sauce
1. Rub cut sides of garlic over each side of steaks; sprinkle with '/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Combine port, broth, and rosemary in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 34.6707
Heat port, orange juice and peel in skillet.
Reduce to half.
Add jelly, bay leaf, coriander and drippings.
Remove bay leaf.
Salt to taste.
Thicken with cold cornstarch that has been mixed with a little port. - 34.6648
Roast Duckling With Port Wine Sauce
1. Remove giblets and necks from ducklings. Rinse ducklings, giblets, and necks with running cold water; drain well. Pat ducklings dry with paper towels. Cut each duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling quarters, skin... - 34.2856
Baked Canadian Bacon With Port Wine Sauce
Make a paste of brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard.
Remove casing from bacon and spread with the paste.
Let stand overnight.
Place in baking dish with the wine.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 1/2 hours; uncover and bake for 30... - 34.1171
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing And Port Wine Sauce
TO PREPARE THE HENS: Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Combine the wild rice, onion, and raisins and stuff each hen with one quarter of the mixture.
Sew up the cavities, truss the birds, and place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast for about 1 hour, or until the... - 33.6732
Pears Baked In Molasses-port Sauce
Pears Baked In Molasses-Port Sauce is something you need to add to your party menu. This Pears Baked In Molasses-Port Sauce is packed with everything ideal for a rich treat. Just give this rich tasting Pears Baked In Molasses-Port Sauce a try. - 32.3702
Beef Tenderloin Steak With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Combine cherries, 1/4 cup port, and juice in a small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes for cherries to absorb most of the liquid.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes... - 32.2564
Turkey Scaloppine In Cranberry Port Sauce
1. Sprinkle turkey evenly with thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove turkey and keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium; add shallot.... - 32.187
Sauce With Port Wine
Combine the wine, clove, nutmeg, thyme, allspice and orange peel, and cook over moderate heat until volume is reduced to half.
Heat brown sauce and add.
Blend well and add jelly.
When jelly is dissolved, add cherries, orange juice and butter. - 30.8044
Port Wine Sauce
1) Combine and mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
2) Place over a low heat, until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve the Wine Sauce, immediately with chicken or beef roast or use as required. - 28.057
Pork Chops With Port Wine Sauce
Combine rosemary with salt and pepper.
Use this mixture to season both sides of each chop.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook pork chops in batches, until browned and cooked through.
Remove to plate and... - 27.4555
Cranberry And Port Wine Sauce
Heat the water and sugar in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
Add the washed cranberries and the Orange rind and stew gently until the cranberries pop their skins and are quite tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in the port and allow to cool. - 25.8289
Beef Tenderloin Filet With Port Sauce
1. To prepare the rub, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat each filet generously with the rub.
3. Preheat an ovenproof sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the pan. Place both filets in the pan - 25.7968
Port Wine Sauce
Port wine sauce is a flavorful cooking sauce made with port wine and currant jelly. Cooked with added catsup for taste, the port wine sauce can be used with meats of choice for a heightened taste. - 23.0302
Spiced Grapes In Port Dessert Sauce
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat, simmer for 15 minutes. Remove lemon rind and anise, discard. Add vinegar and pepper to wine mixture, cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about... - 22.8721
Plums In Port Wine Sauce
Plums In Port Wine Sauce combines together the necessary ingredients for a zesty flavor. Plums In Port Wine Sauce is top on my list of favorite sauces. Just the right one! - 22.7477
Quick Madeira Or Port Sauce
€¢ Add the Madeira or Port wine to the Simplified Brown Sauce in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave 5 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring three times during the cooking. Remove from oven.
€¢ Add the butter. Stir to melt the butter. - 20.1777
Port Wine Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring until smooth. - 15.7616
Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Cut pork into equal portions to cook evenly.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large pan on medium high heat and saute pork pieces on each side. Remove pork from pan and set it aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix... - 0
Port Sauce Recipes By Category