- » Port Pudding
Port Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of port pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for port pudding recipes.
Port Wine Jelly With Whipped Cream
1) Mix together the sugar, water, lemon rind, lemon juice and the cinnamon stick into a saucepan
2) Simmer for about 5 minutes on low hear
3) Into 1 cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes
4) Add the gelatin to the... - 45.7138
Plum And Port Sorbet
1. Place the plums in a pan with the sugar and water. Stir over a gentle heat until the sugar is melted, then cover and simmer gently for about 5 minutes, until the fruit is soft.
2. Turn into a food processor and puree until smooth, then stir in the port.... - 31.2935
You May Also Like!
Figgy Pudding is very tasty. The Combination of honey and port wine gives the Figgy Pudding a awesome taste. - 47.9269
Jus Gravy Yorkshire Pudding
In medium bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer until frothy.
Reduce speed and gradually add flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Slowly add milk and 14 cup water, beating until blended.
Increase speed to high and continue beating 10 minutes.
Let stand 1... - 44.5157
Cherry Layer Pudding
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Cream at a time the butter and the remaining sugar(seperate required(75 g) to make the syrup).
3) Whisk the egg yolks and add with the cinnamon.
4) Mix in the breadcrumbs and the milk.
5)... - 45.5988
Christmas Pudding With Destiny Sauce
1) Beat the cream till it has thickened and then blend in the confectioners’ sugar as well as the port.
2) Place the mixture in the fridge and chill it.
3) In the butter over medium heat, sauté the Christmas Pudding for about 4 minutes. Turn... - 40.1939
Autumn Berry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170/gas 5.
2. Butter 4 x 175ml heatproof pudding moulds or pots.
3. In a bowl until whip the butter and caster sugar together light and fluffy and slowly beat in the eggs a little at a time.
4. Into the... - 44.5813
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711
Iced Christmas Pudding
First assemble the dried fruits in a bowl, letting the apricots dominate - I use 250 g/8 oz apricots (halved) and 125 g/4 oz of each of the other fruits.
Put the raisins, currants and peel or cherries into a small saucepan with the thinly-pared rind of the... - 48.1223
Steak And Kidney Pudding
To make the filling chop the meat and kidneys into 1" squares, season with salt and pepper and toss in the flour.
Grease a large pudding basin or glass bowl and line it with dough, keeping a little back.
Put the meat and kidneys with the shallots into the... - 32.8718
Caramel Sauce For Steamed Puddings
Melt sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
Let brown slightly.
Stir in the boiling water.
Cook over medium heat until smooth and all the hard particles have dissolved.
Make a paste of the cornstarch, salt, and cold water.
Gradually add to the... - 41.9415
Ruby Red Pudding With Baby Meringues
Preheat the oven to its lowest setting just before drying out the meringues.
Line a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable parchment.
Whisk the egg white until really stiff then add 1 tbsp of the sugar and whisk again until stiff.
Add the remaining sugar and... - 40.7395