- » Pork With Potato Soy Sauce
Pork With Potato Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork with potato soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork with potato soy sauce recipes.
Soy Sauce Pork
1) Take the pork, carve into 2-cm/0.8-inch chunks and rub with salt.
2) Blanch pork with minimum 2 kettles of boiling water (pork can be a little too 'porky' sometimes), then wash many a times with cold tap water till all salt has been washed... - 43.1594
Quick Pork Chops In Soy Sauce Marination
Quick meal is what you are looking for in the evening then watch the video of pork chops marinated in soy sauce. This is a very simple and easy recipe. All you need to do is see the video on how the chef marinates the chops and seasons them before cooking. - 114.187
Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes
This Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes tasted so authentic. Quick to make and fast to eat is this Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes recipe.Try it! - 36.7349
Steamed Cubed Pork With Five Spices
Hey, listen up, here is a great recipe for Steamed Cubed Pork With Five Spices. This Steamed Cubed Pork With Five Spices might not taste as great as it is, if you subsitute its ingrediants. So, it is best you by the recipe! - 28.6496
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 123.985
Pork Roast With Potatoes And Onions
1) Using a knife make slits in the roast. Stuff in garlic cloves and brown under a broiler.
2) In a slow cooker, add in the potatoes. Top with half of the onions. Keep the roast on top of the onions. Finally, layer the remaining onions on top of the... - 40.3751
Garlic Studded Pork Loin With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice concentrate, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the garlic and cut each clove lengthwise into thirds. With a sharp knife, make 18 slits randomly in the pork loin. Tuck a... - 39.8212
Five Spice Pork And Potatoes
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut large slices in half.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add pork and garlic.
Stir-fry until pork is browned (about 5 minutes).
Add potatoes, water, soy, sugar, and... - 40.8913
Homemade Potato And Pork Rolls
Looking for some nice recipes for appetizers, then do try this one. Potato and Pork Rolls is a delicious appetizer and can be made so easily. If you're inviting friends over, then do make these Rolls. - 95.3089
Pork Dumplings With Hot Sauce
Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients, with the exception of the cabbage and the wrappers.
Mix in a bowl by hand, stirring the mixture until it holds together well.
Using a towel, squeeze as much moisture as possible... - 44.484
Pork Spare Ribs In Barbecue Sauce
Place the butter and onion in a shallow casserole. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes.
Add the ribs to the casserole dish and pour over the sauce, turning the ribs to coat. Cook on high for 4 minutes.
Spoon over the sauce again, cover and cook on low for 25... - 34.0552
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Cold Orange And Chive Sauce
Make a cut in the tenderloins lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
Open out the pork.
Place them cut sides down on a working surface.
Cover them with wax paper and pound them until thin and flat.
Cut in half crosswise.
Mix all the ingredients for the... - 40.743
Braised Meat And Potato
1) In a heavy skillet, stir-fry the onion, pork, carrot and ginger in vegetable oil for 3-4 min over a low heat.
2) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, soy sauce, sake and dashi broth, blend well and stir into skillet.
3) Cook further until most of the... - 39.725
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake is something for the pork lovers. This Pork Steak Vegetable Bake is quite a juicy dish and goes well with any occasion. Just give this rich and yum Pork Steak Vegetable Bake a try. - 39.8989
Beef & Pork Meatballs
Mix together all ingredients thoroughly.
Form balls the size of marbles and chill at least 1 hour.
Can be cooked in soup, as above, or in boiling salted water. - 22.4345
Spicy Honey Garlic Ribs
The combination of honey and garlic on pork, creates a magical spell to your appetite. This preparation looks so yummy, that you will feel hungry just by the look of it. Follow the step-wise instruction to enjoy a gorgeous Oriental meal. - 101.018
1) In a dish, combine pork, egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper and cornflour.
2) Chop fine the spring onions and retain a little for garnish, mixing the remaining into the mixture.
3) Shape into bite-sized patties and allow to stand in... - 45.298
Pork Chops Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Barbecued pork chops makes an excellent meal with onions, potatoes and mushrooms. This wonderful idea for holiday meal would definitely make all faces happy. Take a look to include this recipe in your holiday menu for a wholesome and satisfying meal. - 103.416
pork birds is a pork chops reicpe made along with vegetables. Flavored with garlic and soy sauce, the pork birds are skillet cooked with added beer to it for a rich and heavy taste. - 45.2226
Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops
In small bowl, combine garlic powder, ginger and pepper; blend well.
Sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops.
(Reserve any remaining garlic powder mixture.) Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pork chops; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or... - 37.425
Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
Combine sugar, vinegar, soy, sherry, and catsup.
Reserve 1/2 cup for sweet and sour sauce; use remainder as baste.A fine way to take advantage of good weather or a leisurely morning is to start the day with a special outdoor breakfast.
Because many barbecue... - 29.9461
Pork Mince And Veggie Saute
A quick and easy pork mince recipe that can be served as a meal or used as a filling or stuffing as well.
Served with rice, noodles or bread, this is a great way to cook a hearty and delicious pork mince meal in less then 20 minutes. It is a great way to... - 111.891
Roast Pork With Harvest Vegetables
Autumn brings out some of our favorite vegetables. Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables is a wonderfully seasoned pork recipe that is paired with sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, and parsnips. With a sprig of rosemary to give it an earthly flavor, each bite is... - 108.517
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Okara Fritters - The Aimless Cook At Downtownfood
On today's show, I am with Chef Darren Maclean from Downtownfood as we make some delicious okara fritters on part 3 of our special on soybeans. You will be amazed by how light and fluffy these fritters are when you bite into them. Enjoy and thanks for... - 0
Barbecued Belly Of Pork
1)Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut and discard tiny pieces of bone from belly of pork. Skin it.
2)Using a sharp knife, cut the pork pieces lenghtwise and across to form pieces of 1 ½ inch in lenght. Place them in a bowl.
3)In a small bowl,... - 43.7518
Pork Rib Curry
1) Add curry powder and pepper to the pork ribs and marinate for at least 1 hour, though 12 hours is better.
2) Pare and cut the potatoes into quarters.
3) Process onions, garlic, chillis, turmeric and ginger in a food processor to a fine... - 45.9608
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Delicious pork tenderloin that cooks in the slow cooker. Great for busy days when there is no time to cook. You can serve the cooking liquid on the side as au jus for the pork or on potatoes or rice. - 106.19
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
TRIM SPARE RIBS of excess fat and sinew.
Cut racks of ribs into pieces, so that each piece has three or four ribs.
Combine tomato sauce, sherry, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a large pan; mix well.
Add ribs to mixture.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce... - 39.3315
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 30.3141
Island Roast Pork
1. Get pork loins in advance from the market and tell your butcher to score the skin.
2. Preheat the oven at 500°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and oil.
4. Rub this mixture over pork. Cover and let it... - 40.6223
Pork With Onions
1) With a sharp knife, slice the pork into thin slices across the grain.
2) Also, slice onions really thin and then cut the slices into half.
3) In a medium sized bowl, mix together the soy sauce, Ac'cent, sugar, and broth.
4) In a... - 46.9308
Grilled Pork Loin
Waking up to a beautiful summer morning would make you want to get out and prepare for an outdoor luncheon. There are also instances when the day is very perfect for a family barbecue. Whenever these moments come, you might instantly wonder what to cook.... - 42.2484
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts
Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.3062
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 118.184
Pinoy - Inihaw Na Liempo (grilled Pork Belly)
Try grilled pork belly, a slight unhealthy recipe for the reasons of the fat content, but you can't always complain! It’s a traditional recipe of the Filipinos, which is enjoyed! See the video for more on this recipe! - 93.9524
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place potatoes and carrot slices in bottom of 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Trim fat from steaks.
In large skillet cook trimmings till about 2 tablespoons fat accumulate; discard trimmings.
In hot fat brown the steaks well on both... - 39.2637
Thrice Cooked Pork
Step I: Boil strips of belly pork for 10 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Cut against grain into slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
Step II: Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil, salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add pork and stir for 1 minute.
Add sherry and... - 39.9418
Fruit Stuffed Loin Of Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Rub the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
3. Roll the pork out flat. Spread the pineapple, prunes, and apple over the meat.
4. Roll the meat together and tie with a string. Insert meat thermometer.
5. Place pork roll on a... - 38.1035
Reba Nira - Stir Fried Pork Liver And Nira Garlic Chives
1. In a bowl of cold water, place the liver pieces, lightly rinse and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liver from the bowl and place on a mesh strainer and rinse with clean water. Drain on a paper towel and soak off the excess... - 0
This Filipino Pork Menudo Recipe is simple and delicious. - 90.9119
Pork Ribs Adobo
One of our favorite is pork ribs adobo. The spareribs have a great combination of fat and meat, really perfect for adobo. What's special is the meat falling of the rib bones – it's tender yet full of texture compared with regular pork chops. - 89.14
Seared Ginger And Garlic Pork Chops
Want to know of a yummy appetizer recipe that you can cook within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! This is an easy to cook appetizer that is sure to earn you lots of delightful compliments! - 92.7615
Filipino Pork Menudo
Menudo is considered an ideal Filipino recipe served during special Filipino occasions or gatherings. This recipe is made using pork stewed in tomato puree, with vegetables and seasonings. This is not a typical menudo recipe and is a bit different from the... - 120.164
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Sweet And Sour Shrimp (pork)
There are so many variations of this recipe it took me years to finally settle on this version. With all the elements of true Chinese cuisine this one is a winner. With all the vegetables sweet and the addition of pineapple and complex flavorings this recipe... - 32.7519
Pacific Rim Stir Fry
1) In a medium bowl combine orange juice, wine, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and honey.
2) Slice the pork into strips about 1/4 x 1/2 x 1-1/2 inches.
3) Place the pork strips into the marinade. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 1... - 43.4069
Family Favorite Kabobs
Place the red potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 40.5633
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Saute zucchini and onion in margarine for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika; mix well.
Put in large casserole and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes, basting occasionally with liquid of casserole.
When cooked,... - 40.7514
Sweet Potato Poutine Recipe - Canadian Favourites
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 125.591
Simmered Chicken In Grated Potato
Want a simple chicken gravy for friends and family? This video teaches how to make simmered chicken with potatoes in an unique Japanese gravy - 94.5997
Potato Treasure Box
1. Combine "Box" ingredients together in a large bowl and blend well.
2. To make the "Treasure": Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in hot wok over high heat. Add garlic and ginger, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add ground meat and stir for about 2 minutes. Stir in... - 29.5943
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
looking for a complete meal that comes with meat and vegetables? try this healthy dish from the Philippines! it's rich in tomato sauce which is known to have lycopene---a phytochemical. recent human clinical trials and clinical studies suggests that lycopene... - 44.2344
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 38.7967
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
adobo is also a common and very popular dish in the Philippines; indeed it is considered a national dish. - 44.1543
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.0806
Sweet And Spicy Meats
1. In a small saucepan add vegetable oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar and onion. Heat on medium flame to a boiling point and then cover the saucepan. Allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till liquid reduces to half it’s quantity.
2. In a shallow... - 31.475
Fish Flavoured' Yu Hsiang Aubergine
1. To prepare the aubergines cut them into short strips the size of potato chips (the skin can either be peeled or be left on as you prefer).
2. In a pan deep-fry them in hot oil for 3-4 minutes or until limp.
3. Remove and drain.
4.... - 43.6247
Pinoy Lumpiang Toge (vegetable Egg Roll) Part 1 Of 2
Try have some eggrolls, they are popular in the US and even more popular in the Philippines! Egg rolls are have much more going on with some meat and veggies being added! A bite has a lot of taste and crunch to it. See the video on making these Filipino... - 95.0744
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Oriental Mapo Tofu
Love tofu?? then this one is a must try. Mapo Tofu is a dish of Chinese origin which is equally popular in Japan. The delectable taste of tofu blended with other authentic oriental ingredients make this dish irresistible. Watch the chef prepare the Oriental... - 142.68
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 42.6915
Dutch Meatballs With Endive Mash
Everybody loves the classic Italian Meatballs and the Swedish meatballs but have you ever tried the Dutch meatball? Gehaktbal or the almighty Dutch Meatball is one of the national foods of Holland. It's so important to the Dutch that they have a designated... - 119.546
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537