- » Pork Tortilla
Pork Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork tortilla recipes.
Pork Sl Tortilla Casserole
1. Stack tortillas. Cut in half; then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine pork, 1 onion and salt in large saucepan; add water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to... - 40.4692
Pork Salad With Tortilla Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut tortilla quarter into thin strips. Put on a small baking sheet and brush on both sides with oil. Bake until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Combine pork, lettuce, jicama, carrot, and pepper in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to... - 33.6871
You May Also Like!
Hot Roast Pork And Tortilla Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place 4 of the tortillas on 4 9 inch lengths of aluminum foil, the centers of which have been lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese, pork, pimientos, and green chilies.
Top with the... - 31.6313
Tortilla Roll Ups
Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
Top with a slice of ham.
Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 34.0407
Egg & Pork Tortillas
Prepare Pipian Paste.
Combine paste and broth in a 2- to 3-quart pan; stir to blend smoothly.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring, and keep warm.
Crumble pork into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until browned and crumbly (about... - 33.0101
Breakfast Tortilla Pizza
After a long party night, nothing works better than a Mexican dish for breakfast. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Mexican Style Breakfast Pizza to pamper your taste buds. The dish is flavorful and simple to make. Do give it a try. - 87.3692
Pork Tortillas With Green Chilli Salsa
1. To make the salsa, put the tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and a handful of the leaves into a food processor, whizz, then season with salt.
2. Heat a griddle or the grill to high. Brush the chops with oil, then season. Cook for 3 mins... - 32.7195
Little Tortillas With Pork
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan set over medium-high heat; add half the pork cubes at a time; cook, turning frequently, until all are well browned.
Add garlic, chili powder, allspice, cumin, red pepper, salt, and oregano to meat and cook,... - 34.3558
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing mix and red pepper flakes; spread on tortillas.
Layer with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Top with peppers if desired.
Roll up tortillas. - 31.3537
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Easy Pork Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour a little bit of the green chile enchilada sauce in a 9 x 13 baking pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
Tear up 6 of the tortillas into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the pan.
Top with pork, black beans and 2 cups... - 29.4206
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
This Cheese Tortilla Casserole tastes too good ! Try this irresistibly seasoned casserole with fruit and vegetable inclusions for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheese Tortilla Casserole are welcome. - 37.5524