- » Pork Tomato
Pork Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork tomato recipes.
Pork And Vegetable In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Do you find everyday cooking is boring and tiring - don’t worry! Here is some easy recipe with pork and vegetables which can be cooked without any hassle. Let it cook, while you watch your favorite TV soap and after an hour or so, when it is ready, you... - 110.552
Spicy Red Tomato Sauce
Want a recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and make you the center of all attention? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tangy sauce that has the right amount of spicy and sweet mix. Enjoy! - 94.1939
Swiss Beef Steak In Tomato Gravy
When you are looking for some change in your regular dinner menu, you should try this recipe video. The slow-cooking of the beef steaks in thick tomato gravy, helps the meat to be more tender and succulent. The infused tomato juice into the meat, makes it a... - 89.7495
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Perfect recipe for all home chefs. Minced meat mixed with good choice of spices, cheese, nuts , parsley which brings a good aroma when the meat balls are pan-fried. To balance the spice, its cooked in tomato sauce which makes the dish more rich. A must-make... - 89.0509
Tomato Chipotle With Fresh Prune Sauce
Try tomato chipotle prune sauce and taste one of the outstanding Mexican cuisine even when you are away from Mexico. A very easy to make and versatile tasting dish, it is tomato and prunes combination that you won't forget soon. Chef Keith Snow does justice... - 75.6236
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.6829
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 45.6211
Pork Chops With Tomato And Green Pepper Sauce
1. Trim off excess fat from chops.
2. Dredge them on both sides with seasoned flour.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4).
6. In a... - 45.3363
Pork Rolls In Tomato And Wine Sauce
Cut the pepper into strips.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Pound the pork slices until quite thin.
Sprinkle with salt, caraway, pepper strips and some of the onion.
Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
Melt the butter and brown the pork rolls.
Add the... - 43.4913
Pork With Tomato And Garlic Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown from all the sides for 3 minutes.
4) Remove the... - 43.1434
Spicy Tomato Pork Stir Fry
Prepare rice; set aside.
Combine juice, cornstarch, soy sauce and paprika, stirring until cornstarch dissolves.
Slice pork across grain into 1/4-inch slices; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper flakes.
Remove... - 42.8921
Pork Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) Chop up the onion into fine pieces.
2) Into the mincer, add in the pork. Mince to a smooth texture.
3) Soak the slice of bread in water. Squeeze it gently between the palms.
4) Mix together the bread, minced pork, onions, egg yolk, salt and pepper.... - 42.5904
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Stir in chicken stock.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Pour liquid over meat in pan.
Bake at... - 42.2272
Boston Baked Beans In Tomato Sauce
Boston Baked Beans is a simply irresistible breakfast treat for me! With all the energy of haricot beans, the Boston Baked Beans make a sumptuous breakfast fare. Try them out and please comment. - 41.5737
Tangy Pork Chops With Rosy Tomato Rice
In a 7" X 11" shallow baking dish, stir together the green peppers, onions, jalapenos, garlic, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the tomatoes.
Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups of tomatoes and... - 40.6626
Pork Tenderloin Steaks With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices.
Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
In an 11-inch stir-fry or 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per... - 40.5223
Pork Balls In Tomato Orange Sauce
In a small heavy saucepan, cook the onion and garlic in 1/3 cup of the chicken broth, covered, over moderately low heat until soft about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
Using your hands, thoroughly mix the pork, veal, raisins, egg, cheese, bread... - 40.2618
Tomato Sauced Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops; cook trimmings in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings and brown the chops on both sides in hot fat.
Remove chops; cook onion and celery in same skillet till tender but not... - 40.2582
Ribs Cooked In Tomato Sauce
1) Season the pork ribs with pepper and paprika.
2) Take a casserole and put the seasoned pork ribs in it and cook for 25 minutes.
3) Mix onion, molasses, apple vinegar and prepared mustard and pour the mixture on ribs.
4) Pour tomato sauce from the... - 39.9547
Taro With Pork & Tomato
Peel taro and cut into quarters, then cut into slices 1/2 cm (1/4 in) thick.
Cut pork into cubes about 2 cm (1 in) cubes.
Heat the oil and saute the pork till brown.
Remove from pan.
Now saute the onion till clear and add chopped green capsicum, celery and... - 39.932
Pork And Beans In Tomato Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 39.6332
Oriental Pork And Tomato Casserole
Combine pork, celery, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until pork loses pink color, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Mix cornstarch, soy sauce and water.
Stir soy sauce mixture, brown sugar, ginger and... - 39.475
Pork Medallions In Spiced Tomato Sauce Over Noodles
Sprinkle both sides of the pork slices with the oregano and pepper.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Then add the pork to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Turn the slices over and cook for 2 to 4 minutes more or until the... - 38.8582
Pork Rolls In Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Trim thick stalks from cabbage leaves, cook, covered, in a little water until wilted, drain.
2. Combine mince, peanuts, spring onions, garlic, egg, cheese, chilies and marjoram. Divide between cabbage leaves, roll up, tucking in edges. Place in single... - 38.7171
Chili Pork Balls In Tomato Sauce
Mix all ingredients except Tomato Sauce until well blended.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown in shortening.
Drop meat balls into simmering Tomato Sauce and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Serve on rice. - 38.5173
Beans With Pork And Tomato Sauce
Cover beans with cold water and let stand 12 to 18 hours in a cool place.
Drain and cover with boiling water; boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes; drain.
Combine tomato juice, sugar, salt, onions and spices; heat to boiling.
Pack 1... - 37.7513
Tomato Bacon Rarebit
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually stir in milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low; add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika and cheese.
Cook and stir... - 36.9454
Tomato Sweet And Sour Pork
Saute pork in hot oil in skillet until golden brown on all sides.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine reserved syrup, tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce; add to pork.
Stir in garlic and ginger.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour and 30 minutes or... - 36.8872
Saucy Pork Chops With Tomato Soup
1. Take a skillet and brown chops in it. Drain off excess fat.
2. Sprinkle pepper and salt for seasoning.
3. Add water, soup and continue cooking.
4. Place green pepper and onion on the top of each chop and simmer for about half an hour by covering... - 36.68
Pork Ball In Tomato Sauce
Porkballs In Tomato Sauce! I haven't ever tasted a better Pork Ball preparation. This Yummy Meat ball dish is something I end up making almost every weekend and as the family cannot do without this yummy dish! Here is the brilliant Porkballs In Tomato Sauce... - 36.2004
Pork Chops With Mushrooms Green Peppers And Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat.
Add green peppers and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes longer.
With slotted spoon remove vegetables to a plate.
Add chops and garlic to skillet and brown 3 minutes on each... - 35.1945
Pork & Coriander Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs and form into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet.
Put the meatballs under a preheated hot grill and cook them for 6-7 minutes, turning once or twice, until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, put all the... - 34.4152
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
1. Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
2. Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Stir in chicken stock. Cook about 5 minutes.
3. Pour liquid over meat in pan.
4.... - 33.9571
Tomato Pork Tenderloin
Slice tenderloin into 2-inch pieces and flatten slightly.
Season with salt and pepper and roll in flour.
Brown on both sides in shortening.
Remove meat and lightly brown onion and garlic in drippings in skillet.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil,... - 33.6983
Pork Chops Baked In Tomato Soup
Pork Chops Baked In Tomato Soup! I prepared this dish when I invited my newly wed cousin and husband for dinner. They loved the simple flavors of this yummy dish and she obviously took the Pork Chops Baked In Tomato Soup recipe from me. Its been ten years and... - 32.784
Sausages In Tomato Sauce
Grill or fry sausages for 20 min, until golden brown.
Fry onion in butter for 5 min.
Add tomatoes, herbs, sugar and rice, salt and pepper.
Simmer gently for 10 min or until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
Place in a shallow serving dish and arrange sausages... - 32.6479
Pork And Beans In Tomato Sauce
Soak beans overnight in water in the slow cooker.
Do not drain.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours, until tender.
Drain; re serve liquid.
Add remaining ingredients and enough reserved liquid to barely cover beans.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 hours on low.
Remove... - 32.617
Tomato Rice Pork Chops
1. Season the chops with salt and pepper and add to a baking dish; bake in an oven preheated to 450°F for twenty minutes till just brown
2. Drain away the fat and place a sslice ononion and a tablespoon fo uncooked rice on top of each chop
3. Pour... - 32.2972
Herbed Tomato Pork Chops And Stuffing
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on both sides.
STIR in tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, oregano and ground pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Remove... - 32.1051
Pork With Tangy Tomato Sauce
Wipe the chops and carefully trim off any excess fat, cutting to a neat shape.
Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
Brush all over the chops and grill (broil) or barbecue for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with the... - 31.1567
Penne With Pork And Tomato Sauce
1. Trim excess fat from pork. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove pork from pan with a slotted spoon... - 30.794
Pork Chops In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops. Cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
2. Add the wine and boil,... - 30.1848
Pork Chops In Tomato Sauce
1. Mince 3 of the garlic cloves; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the oregano, and basil. Add the pork and toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pork from the marinade; discard the marinade.... - 29.8494
Pork And Ricotta Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Brush the bottom and sides of a medium roasting pan with vegetable oil. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the diced bread to coarse crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and add the ground pork, chopped pancetta,... - 28.5653
Barbecue Sauce For Pork Chops
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients.
2. Use the sauce to pour over browned pork chops, cover and simmer until chops are tender. - 27.6711
Pork With Tomato And Barley
1. Trim any excess fat from the chops.
2. Put the oil and onions into an ovenproof casserole dish and mix well. Cover the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onions are softened.
3. Uncover... - 27.6076
Tomato Cheese N Bacon Broil
Place a slice of cheese on each slice of toast; spread with soup; cover edges completely.
Top with bacon.
Broil 4 inches from heat until bacon is done. - 23.1763
Baked Pork And Beans With Tomato Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients except bacon; mix well.
Top with bacon.
Cook, covered, 10 minutes or until hot and bacon is Cooked. - 21.7582
Tomato Topper For Eggs
In saucepan, cook sausage, onion, and green pepper until done; pour off fat.
Blend in soup, water, and wine.
Heat; stir occasionally - 21.2201
Pork Tomato Recipes By Category