Simple Pork Tenderloin
- » Pork Tenderloin With Raisin
Pork Tenderloin With Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork tenderloin with raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork tenderloin with raisin recipes.
Pork Tenderloins With Raisins
Pork Tenderloins With Raisins is an exceptionally simple and brilliant pork preparation. I prepared this for my husbands colleagues last weekend and I received nothing but compliments for this delicious dish. Try this Pork Tenderloins With Raisins recipe. - 39.2614
Apple Stuffed Tenderloin With Cinnamon Raisin Sauce
To make the stuffed pork tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 425°.
Cut a pocket in the side of the tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit from one side to almost the other side and stopping about 1/2" from each of the tapered ends.
Set the tenderloin... - 44.4728
Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Chutney
Soak the apricots and raisins in water for several hours or overnight.
Pour the dried fruits with their soaking water into a saucepan, adding more liquid to at least half the depth of the fruit.
Add the zests, jalapehos and bell peppers and simmer for about... - 41.2752
Pork Tenderloin Apple Saute
Combine salt, oregano, pepper, and flour.
Dredge meat in flour mixture; shake off excess.
Set remaining flour mixture aside.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add pork and stir-fry until... - 43.5134
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Trim tenderloins; slice in half lengthwise.
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions until softened, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add raisins, salt, pepper, basil, sage and thyme; transfer to bowl and toss with bread.
Lay out 2 bottom halves of tenderloin on... - 37.5754
Pork Tenderloin With Apple Dressing
Split tenderloin lengthwise.
Place both halves between 2 sheets of waxed paper and flatten with mallet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Apple Dressing: Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Spread over 1 piece of tenderloin; place other half on... - 36.7698
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin.
Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat.
Cover tenderloins,... - 39.3621
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
1. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin. Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat. Cover, and... - 29.5605
Sliced Pork Tenderloins With Sage And Currant Stuffing
To make the stuffing, melt the butter.
Add the onions and seasonings. Saute over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until the onions are transparent.
Pour over the bread crumbs.
Add the currants and conserve.
Toss well to blend flavours. Keep aside.
Wipe tenderloins,... - 45.1491
Roast Pork With Raisin Onion Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Rub all sides of pork with pepper and set on rack in roasting pan. Roast until pork is cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
2. While pork is roasting prepare raisin-onion mixture. In 6-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and... - 28.6957
Asian Pork Curry
Pork Curry has a fine taste. Pork Curry gets its taste from pork mixed with chicken bouillon and curry powder. Pork Curry is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.6918
In a large frying pan heat oil to medium-hot.
Add pork cubes, onion and celery.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder, bouillon granules and garlic powder; mix... - 40.2832
Curried Pork Medaillons
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add banana and cinnamon; saute 5 minutes or until golden, tossing gently.
Transfer to a bowl, and keep warm.
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally... - 41.4096
Curried Pork And Apple Salad
To make the salad: Preheat the oven to 425 Â°F.
If necessary, to make the tenderloin a uniform size, fold the narrow ends under and tie with kitchen string.
Place the tenderloin on a rack in a shal low roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer near the... - 38.9613
Apple Stuffed Pork Roast
For stuffing, stir together the chopped apple, bread crumbs, celery, raisins, walnuts, green onions, and nutmeg.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of the apple juice or apple cider.
Butterfly the pork tenderloin (see small photo above).
Cover meat with clear plastic... - 40.0871
1. In a large frying pan let the heat oil to medium-hot.
2. Put in pork cubes, onion and celery.
3. Let it cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder,... - 46.4768
Picadillo Pork Burritos
1. Place pork in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and cinnamon; toss well.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes; stir occasionally. Add pork mixture; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add salsa and... - 30.6286
Flash In The Pan Pork With Couscous
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, stirring, until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to skillet; reduce heat to medium. Add garlic, ginger and cumin; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in... - 27.6899
Pork With Papaya Salsa And Pineapple Chile Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small skillet.
Place over medium heat until hot, and cook 3 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
Place spice mixture in a spice or coffee grinder, and process until finely ground.
Rub spice mixture over pork;... - 38.6214
Sweet And Savory Pork Empanadas
1. makethe dough: In a small bowl, beat 3 of the egg yolks with the whole egg. In a large bowl, whisk the 3 1/2 cups of flour with the salt. With a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut in the butter until it's evenly distributed in tiny flecks. Add the wine, 1/4... - 30.9558