- » Pork Tenderloin Sauce
Pork Tenderloin Sauce Recipes
The dish pork tenderloin is best served with some sauce, better known as pork tenderloin sauce. These accompaniments may be orange sauce, mustard sauce, cream sauce, banana sauce, cranberry and roasted garlic sauce, ... More »
Pork Loin With Herbed Blueberry Sauce
Its a weeknight, and you want to make something effortless yet delicious? This video is sure to come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delectable concoction of tender pork loin with a fresh blueberry sauce. The dish is flavored with fresh herbs that makes it... - 131.958
Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin Medallions In Mushroom Sauce
This recipe will have you forget fatty pork chops forever! There is something comforting about pork tenderloin cooked to perfection. If you want to make a simple, healthy pork main course, this is just what you should be making. Pepper crusted pork tenderloin... - 121.44
Pork Tenderloin With Maple Sauce
Spicy seasoned pork just tastes amazing and if you are craving for such a meal, here is a video for you to watch. Look how the chef makes a delightfully delicious marinated pork tenderloin along with maple/Dijon sauce. Watch the video and try it today! - 119.86
Thai Noodles With Pork Gravy Sauce
This dish can be use with pork, shrimp, or chicken.Thai noodle with gravy (Lard nar).you can find it in any Thai's restaurants or you can make one for yourself. - 114.641
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Pork Chops With Onion And Apple Sauce
Learn how to cook flavorful juicy and delicious pork loins with apples and onions. This foolproof recipe is perfect for a small kitchen as it is a one pot wonder! - 113.981
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Balsamic Shallot Sauce
Pork tenderloin cutlets with balsamic shallot sauce is an absolutely simple recipe. View this fantastic video to prepare these cutlets with a super delicious sweet and tangy sauce. Why not try out this great way to make an easy recipe for a meal and share it... - 113.833
Pork With Blackbean Sauce
This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself. - 111.979
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Maple Mustard Sauce
Pork tenderloin is about as lean as it comes so this is a great healthy option. This is indeed a one pan wonder dish and the pork comes out tender and moist. The maple and mustard make a sweet-and-savory mahogany-colored sauce that perfectly compliments the... - 111.855
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Apple Cider Mustard Pan Sauce
Pork Tenderloin With An Apple Cider Sauce is a wonderful dish with a scrumptious taste. The seasoned crispy pork loin cutlets are served with an amazing sauce prepared with the apple cider, shallots, apples and flavoured with the thyme and champagne mustard,... - 110.21
Pork Tenderloin Skewers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first... - 110.087
Pork Tenderloin With Kentucky Sweet-savory Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Tender, juicy, and extremely succulent pork tenderloin is a proven crowd-pleaser. And Betty's version of this classic favorite is no different. Tender tenderloin drizzled with sweet-savory barbecue sauce is sure to wow your family and guests. Learn how to... - 109.903
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
Think roasting pork tenderloins to perfection is a tough task? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect pork dish with a yummy plum sauce. Watch now and know more! - 101.412
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets In Fig Port Sauce
With this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Pork Tenderloin Cutlets with a fig and Port wine sauce. This dish showcases how deliciously pork complements the sweet and tart tastes of fruit. This beautiful healthy pork recipe is perfect for a... - 100.853
Pork Tenderloin In Balsamic-shallot Sauce
If you love to do experiments in cooking, this recipe is the best way to do. You can easily enhance the flavor of pork tenderloins by cooking them in balsamic vinegar, infused with homemade seasonings. Check out the video for more detail. - 99.6431
Espresso Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Ice Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Using a paper towel, pat the tenderloin dry. Keep it aside.
3. For rub, in a mixing bowl, combine espresso powder, chilli powder, brown sugar, and hot mustard.
4. Add coriander, garlic powder, salt, and... - 98.7055
Pork Tenderloin With Dijon Marsala Sauce
1. Trim off extra fat from pork tenderloin, and spread mustard on one side.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
4. Place a frying pan on flame, and place tenderloin upside down in the pan. Spread... - 92.3789
Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Sour Cherry Sauce
This is great recipe for the holiday season. A restaurant style dish that makes an elegant dinner main course. Cocoa, cherry and pork, what a delicious combination. The chef has his own tips to whip up this wonderful dish in just about 30 minutes. - 88.4295
Pork Tenderloin In Banana Sauce
Put the onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) of water in a dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrot to the onion and pour over the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Prick the tomatoes with a fork.
Put in... - 45.6138
Pork Tenderloin With Mango Sauce
Cut off the thin ends of the tenderloins (fillets) so that they are of an even thickness.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix together the butter, mustard, garlic powder and five spice powder in an oval dish.
Roll the tenderloins (fillets) in this mixture until... - 45.1397
Pork Tenderloin With Raspberry Sauce
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat crosswise into 1-inch slices.
Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap.
With the heel of your hand, press each slice until about 1/2 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle meat with black pepper.
In a 12-inch... - 44.3967
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry And Roasted-garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Place head of garlic in small ovenproof dish.
Drizzle with olive oil; cover with foil.
Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
Cool; peel cloves.
Reserve garlic oil.
Do ahead can be made 7 day ahead.
Cover separately and chill.
Boil... - 43.9872
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces; rub pork with ginger mixture.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add shallots; cook 5 minutes or until tender,... - 43.8329
Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Della Robbia Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the mint, thyme, garlic, lemon peel and pepper until the mint and thyme are finely chopped.
Add the broth and oil.
Blend or process until the mixture forms a paste.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting... - 43.5449
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill pork, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford briquets, 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F, turning once or... - 43.2998
Pork Tenderloin Steaks With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices.
Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
In an 11-inch stir-fry or 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per... - 42.305
Pork Tenderloin With Sauce Ste Marie
Chop carrots, celery, and onions.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add vegetables and fry over medium heat until vegetables are limp.
Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour in tomato juice and simmer for about 30 minutes,... - 41.4464
Chinese Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the pork on a flat roasting rack set inside a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 15 to 17 minutes or until the center is still just barely pink.
(The meat will continue cooking once it is removed from the oven.) Remove from... - 41.4139
Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plum Sauce
Prepare Fresh Plum Sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic, ginger and chili pepper; saute, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has a chunky, sauce like... - 40.9346
Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Cold Orange And Chive Sauce
Make a cut in the tenderloins lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
Open out the pork.
Place them cut sides down on a working surface.
Cover them with wax paper and pound them until thin and flat.
Cut in half crosswise.
Mix all the ingredients for the... - 40.743
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Sauce
1. Make a hole through the .middle of the slices and stuff with parsley, garlic and salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan and toss the meat in the hot butter for a minute. Set aside.
3. Add the rest of the butter to the pan and stir... - 39.2794
Marinade And Madeira Sauce For Pork Tenderloin
The day before: Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a large, deep roasting pan.
Place the pork tenderloin in the marinade and spoon over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn the meat 2 or 3 times while it is marinating.
This will... - 39.0432
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin With Sauce
1. Mix together the sherry and soy sauce for the marinade, pour over the pork in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes, until soft but not... - 37.3987
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
The Mustard Sauce:
Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to develop flavors.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl large enough to accommodate meat. Pierce tenderloin all over with a large fork and place in... - 37.2026
Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary Cream Sauce
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. If needed, cut tenderloin in half crosswise to fit a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
2. Place empty frying pan over high heat. Add oil; when hot, add tenderloin and turn as needed to brown well on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes total.
3.... - 36.3482
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Place pork tenderloin in 16-oz shallow casserole [24-oz shallow casserole].
Sprinkle with salt and onion.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts) 2 min [4 min]; rotate casserole 1/4 turn.
Microwave 2 min longer [4 min longer].
Mix remaining... - 35.8466
North Carolina Bbq Pork Tenderloin With Mop Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for indirect heating.
2. To prepare the spice rub, combine the brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt, cayenne, and pepper in a bowl. Rub half of the mixture all over the pork and let... - 34.0322
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces, rub pork with ginger mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add... - 33.0939
Spicy Pork Tenderloin With Ginger-maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork with spice mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat,- add pork. Cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides.... - 32.7629
Pork Tenderloin In Orange Sauce
1. Place butter and onion in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except pork. Coat pork tenderloin in sauce. Cover with plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 25 to 30 minutes or until m - 31.3468
Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Raspberry Sauce
1, With heel of hand, gently press each pork medallion to 1-inch thickness; lightly sprinkle both sides with cayenne to taste. Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork medallions and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
2, Meanwhile, in... - 30.1161
Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Cut pork into equal portions to cook evenly.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large pan on medium high heat and saute pork pieces on each side. Remove pork from pan and set it aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix... - 0
Pork Cutlets With Peach Sauce
A tasty peach sauce paired with quickly grilled pork tenderloin cutlets served over rice and garnished with fresh basil leaves. Such an easy and healthy dish, and everybody is sure to love it! - 0
Pork Tenderloin Sauce Recipes By Category
Pork Tenderloin Sauce Dish: