- » Pork Tender Fillet
Pork Tender Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork tender fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork tender fillet recipes.
Pork Fillet In Wine
Cut the pork in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan, brown the pork quickly in the oil then remove from the pan.
Heat the butter in the pan, add the onions and cook slowly until soft.
Add the mushrooms.
Blend in the flour, stock and wine.
Bring to the... - 40.8516
Marinated Fillet Of Pork
Combine marinade ingredients.
Add pork and marinate overnight.
Heat oil in a skillet and saute carrots, onion, celery, red pepper and parsley for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes.
Strain and add marinade and simmer 20... - 39.7161
Glazed Pork Fillets
Combine fillets with tomato sauce, honey, five spice powder, soy sauce and garlic, stand 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Barbecue until tender, brushing occasionally with remaining marinade. - 22.1269
Chinese Barbecued Pork Fillets
Trim pork, removing surplus fat.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl, mix well.
Add pork, allow to marinate a few hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain pork, place on wire rack.
Stand rack in shallow baking tray.
Bake in hot oven,... - 35.9237
Fillet Of Pork With Pears
Pour chicken stock into a pan wide enough to accommodate the pears; bring to a gentle boil.
Peel pears, slice in half lengthwise, and core.
Poach pear halves in simmering stock 2 to 3 minutes, covered, until just tender.
Remove pears and set them aside.
Boil... - 36.653
Fillet De Pork Chasseur
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Chop pork in small pieces (1 inch).
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Stir in pork pieces and saute until tanned.
4) Put the cooked pork in a casserole.
5) Now, heat about 2 oz butter in the frying pan... - 45.4849
Pork Fillet With Cider And Coriander
1. Trim the pork fillet of all fat and membrane. Cut it into 0.5 cm (14 inch) thick pieces, place between two sheets of greaseproof paper and flatten with a mallet until thin.
2. Put the oil in a shallow ovenproof dish or casserole and microwave on HIGH for... - 26.5488
Pork Fillets With Mustard Sauce
Trim all fat from pork.
Sprinkle curry powder on sheet of greaseproof paper, roll fillets in curry powder.
Melt butter in baking dish, add fillets, pour lemon juice over.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven 15 minutes or until tender.
Baste meat frequently... - 32.9062
Fillet Of Pork With Mustard Cream
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onions for 3-4 minutes or until soft, remove from pan and set aside. Add pork and cook in batches for 5 minutes or until pork is tender.
2. Return onions and pork to pan, then stir in flour and cook for 1 minute... - 29.0822
Pork Fillets With Red Wine
Melt half the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the pork slices and fry until they are browned on all sides.
Transfer the pork to a flameproof casserole, using a slotted spoon.
Add the onions to the frying pan and fry until they are soft but not... - 40.8052
Pork Fillets With Vermouth And Soured Cream Sauce
Rub the fillets with the salt.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the pork fillets, in batches, and fry until they are lightly browned on all sides.
Transfer the fillets to an ovenproof casserole.
Sprinkle the garlic and peppercorns over the fillets and... - 38.959
Pork Fillets In Apricot Mango Sauce
Using sharp knife, cut away any fat from pork.
Heat butter in frying pan, add pork; cook over high heat, turning often, until pork is lightly browned all over.
Reduce heat, cook for further 10 minutes, uncovered, or until pork is tender; turn pork... - 32.2788
Pork Fillets With Apple Sauce
1. Place fillets in a bowl, pour over combined honey, soy sauce, garlic, orange juice and five-spice powder and marinate for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Barbecue fillets until tender, brushing with marinade during cooking.
3. To make sauce, melt... - 32.854
Roast Fillet Of Beef (beef Tenderloin)
Fillet is the most delicately tender beef and the most costly, in this case bought in a solid piece for oven roasting.
Have the butcher lard the meat, or lay strips of fat bacon or salt pork over the top.
Place in shallow pan, uncovered, and roast at... - 22.3584
Filet De Porc Farci
1. Place the fillet on a board and, with the point of a sharp knife, cut down the centre, taking care not to cut right through the meat. Ease the fillet open with the knife held parallel to the board.
2. Make another cut along the mount of meat on one side.... - 44.3201
Fork Fillet With Chestnuts
If the chestnuts are fresh, steam for 15-20 minutes until they soften.
Canned ones may be used as they are, but rinse in cold water first.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the pork well on all sides.
Add the wine, stock,... - 42.8913
Flank Steak Fillets
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also cut suet or salt pork into 1 inch strips
3.Now place on steak and roll meat tightly around the fat, skewering it through the roll 1 1/2 inches apart
4.Cut roll between skewers forming... - 40.2654
Noisette Of Pork With Prunes
Soak prunes overnight in 1/2 pint of the wine.
Next day simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
Trim any fat or skin from pork fillet, and holding knife in slanting position cut across into 2-inch slices.
Flatten slightly with a damp rolling pin, then coat... - 41.3101
Pork Loin With Cider
Cut the pork loin into slices about 1/2" thick and brown all over in the hot oil and butter.
Remove and add the onion, chopped, and the apple sliced.
Saute for a few minutes and replace the fillets.
Add the cider and stock.
Season and simmer for 25 minutes or... - 34.8597
Baked Pork King Kalakaua
Baked Pork King Kalakaua is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Baked Pork King Kalakaua; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 43.4709
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) With a knife trim fat from meat and cut in cubes.
2) In a skillet heat oil and fry till golden brown on all sides. Keep aside.
3) Drain canned pineapple and keep aside the syrup measuring 1/2 pint with water.
4) Mix with vinegar,... - 44.7027
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 45.654
Easy roast Pork
Ask your butcher to score the pork rind well.
Place roast in well-oiled baking dish.
Rub skin with generous amount of salt and a little ground ginger.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7,425°F., 20 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 4, 350°F.; continue... - 21.9116
Piri Piri Pork
Slice pork fillet into 2 in/5 cm long thin strips and place in a shallow dish.
Crush 1 garlic clove and mix with the olive oil, pour over the pork, cover and chill overnight.
To make the sauce, remove and discard the stems from two chillis, then chop roughly... - 40.5248
Old Fashioned Spiced Pork
1) Cut the pork in small pieces.
2) Season with spices, paprika, peppercorns and salt. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the stock by placing the bone with onion, bay leaf and water.
4) Place the saucepan over high heat.
5) Bring... - 44.7743
1. Trim away any visible fat from the pork and cut into 1cm/ 1/2 in-thick slices using a sharp knife.
2. Brush the sunflower oil over the base of a flameproof casserole. Heat over a medium heat, then fry the pork for about 2 minutes on each side or until... - 34.2706
Pork Chop Suey
1. In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour and add the pork strips.
2. In the soy sauce/cornflour mixture let the pork coat completely with the mixture by stirring well.
3. Make 2.5 cm / 1 inch lengths out of the spring onions.
4.... - 45.3173
Chinese Pork Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Cut the pork fillets into small cubes.
Mix together the ginger, mustard, brown sugar, salt and soy sauce.
Add the meat and mix thoroughly.
Set aside and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes.
Drain... - 41.5987
Stroganoff Style Pork
Cut the pork into thin strips and fry in a mixture of butter and oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove from the pan.
Fry the onion in the same fat until lightly browned, then add the mushrooms and continue for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes,... - 37.9384
Pork And Pineapple Casserole
Rub the pork fillets (escalopes) with the cut sides of the garlic and with salt and pepper.
Discard the garlic.
Lay the fillets flat on a working surface and sprinkle over the orange rind, marjoram and sage.
Roll up the fillets and tie with string.
Melt the... - 40.6079
Cut the pork into thin strips.
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter and the oil in a pan and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
Remove the pork, add the remaining butter to the pan and, when melted, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the paprika, flour and tomato puree and cook... - 39.4201
Pork With Mustard And Pepper
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Add pork, few fillets at a time, and cook until evenly browned.
2) Use a slotted spoon to take out cooked pork and set aside.
3) Now add butter to the pan and melt it. Stir in garlic and shallots and saute... - 44.5374
Chinese Pork With Spring Onions
1. Using a sharp knife, cut pork across the grain into 5 mm / 1/4 in thick slices. Place pork between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly to tenderize and flatten.
2. To make marinade, place cornflour, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and mix... - 35.4954
Californian Pork Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place onion, garlic, chillies, thyme, oregano, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice, pineapple juice and oil into a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Place pork in a glass or ceramic bowl, pour over marinade' and toss to... - 34.7793
Californian Pork Kebabs
1. To make marinade into a food processor or blender, process onion, garlic, chillies, thyme, oregano, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice, pineapple juice and oil until smooth.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl toss pork after pouring over... - 41.8594
1. Trim away any excess fat and silver skin from the pork, then cut the meat into slices 1 cm/1/2 inch thick.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the pork, onion and garlic and cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until lightly... - 38.0228
Pork Ragout With Carrots And Cumin
1. In a large pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the pork, and fry until the meat is sealed.
3. Lift the pork onto a plate and keep aside.
4. In the same pan, add the onions.
5. Fry the onions until lightly browned, and add the carrots,... - 44.9277
Pork And Clams
Wash clams or cockles thoroughly under running water, and discard any that do not open when tapped (which means they are dead).
Soak overnight in salt water, if necessary, to expel sand.
Heat olive oil in a cataplana, or large casserole.
Fry onions and garlic... - 41.8513
Italian Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, ham, and mushrooms.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with herb seasoning and anchovies.
Pour in tomatoes.
In a small bowl, mix tomato paste and wine; add to... - 39.8338
Pork With Lemon
1. Clean the pork fillet and trim off all the excess fat and outer skin. Slice the meat into cubes of 1 inch size.
2. Take a large skillet and cook the meat until turn brown. Keep turning the meat at regular intervals in order to avoid... - 41.9668