- » Pork String Bean
Pork String Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork string bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork string bean recipes.
Minced Pork With String Beans
This Minced Pork with String Beans is fabulous ! Try out this sauteed and steamed pork and vegetables dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Pork with String Beans dish are welcome ! - 42.3347
Stir Fried Pork And String Beans
This Stir Fried Pork And String Beans is outstanding to taste and lovely to the eye. The Stir Fried Pork And String Beans is a great dish you can think of making any day. Easy, fast as well as yummy! - 40.0336
In a pot, on low flame, combine bacon and garlic.
Fry till you have some bacon drippings.
Stir with wooden spoon.
Add spices; stir.
Turn fire up to medium high to fry onions and celery, about 2 minutes.
Add French-cut beans (drain liquid); stir in a few at a... - 38.7648
Yugoslav Pork With String Beans
Heat small amount of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and green pepper and saute until browned.
Stir in pork, paprika, salt and pepper to taste and continue cooking until meat is browned.
Stir in beans and water, reduce heat, cover and... - 34.7054
You May Also Like!
String Beans And Salt Pork Casserole
1.Start by washing the beans
2.Also string and snap or cut into short pieces.
3.In a pot, cover beans with least possible amount of boiling water and cook gently until tender.
4.Salt the water just before cooking is completed.
5.When... - 31.576
Sautéed String Beans
Try some sautéed beans flavored with beef or chicken broth! Yes this is a side dish that is common in the Filipino household and absolutely sumptuous! See the video on this easy recipe demonstrated! - 72.4878
Dry Cooked String Beans
Rinse the long beans and then cut them into 3 inch long (7.5 cm) pieces.
Marinate the ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar, and set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok; deep fry the green beans until they are wrinkled (about 3 minutes).
Remove... - 43.0964
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 37.5917
Ginisang sitaw is a vegetable dish mainly composed of string beans. This is one of the most common Filipino vegetable dishes because it is easy to prepare and budget friendly, as well. - 91.4732
1. Heat wok then sear the pork.
2. When oil and juice comes out of the pork, add garlic and onions then cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour-in the soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Bring to boil.
4. Sprinkle pepper and stir.
5. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or... - 87.952
Stir Fried Pork Strings With Hot Sauce
Mix the pork with the soy sauce, cold water and cornstarch, and leave to marinate for about 15 minutes.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to blend.
Heat the oil in a skillet or wok.
When the oil is very hot, add the pork and stir fry for 30... - 41.7081
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 42.4515
Stir Fried Pork With Green Beans And Baby Corn
1. Slice pork across the grain into thin slices; cut into 3/4-inch strips.
2. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl; mix well. Add pork; toss to coat. Set aside to marinate 20 to 30 minutes. Combine remaining... - 38.9737
Long Beans With Black Bean Sauce
1. Trim stem ends from beans, remove any strings, and cut beans into 3-inch lengths; rinse.
2. Set a wok or 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add 1 cup water and beans. Cover and stir occasionally until beans are tender to bite, 4 to 5... - 28.2186