- » Pork Steak Vegetable Sauce
Pork Steak Vegetable Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork steak vegetable sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork steak vegetable sauce recipes.
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake is something for the pork lovers. This Pork Steak Vegetable Bake is quite a juicy dish and goes well with any occasion. Just give this rich and yum Pork Steak Vegetable Bake a try. - 40.1168
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place potatoes and carrot slices in bottom of 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Trim fat from steaks.
In large skillet cook trimmings till about 2 tablespoons fat accumulate; discard trimmings.
In hot fat brown the steaks well on both... - 37.8092
Pork Steaks With Peppers
Pork steaks with peppers is a vegetable and pork recipe. Spiced with garlic and flavored with thyme, the pork steaks are skillet cooked with onion soup mix. Simmered to a finish, the tomatoes and peppers in it give it a fresh and lovely taste. - 37.1165
Beef Steak With Red Wine Sauce
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck arm steak until well browned on both sides. Remove steak to plate; set aside. To drippings remaining in Dutch oven, add mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5 minutes; with slotted... - 32.7754
Butterfly Pork Steaks With Two Sauces
Use sharp knife to trim excess fat from pork.
Heat oil in large frying pan, add pork to pan in single layer.
Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and tender.
Remove pork from pan, cover, keep warm in very slow oven... - 41.5217
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.7367
Marinated Pork Steaks
Trim excess fat from steaks, and place steaks in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set pineapple slices aside.
Combine pineapple syrup, onion, soy sauce, oil, corn syrup, and ginger in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook,... - 39.6729
Pork Steaks With Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix the onion soup mix and water together.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Add steaks and let them to brown. ... - 44.3528
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 29.3129
Sardinian Pork Steaks
Blanch salt pork in boiling water 5 minutes; drain, rinse and pat dry.
Combine olive oil with salt pork in heavy large skillet and cook over medium heat until pieces of pork begin to color.
Sprinkle steaks lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
Push salt... - 40.5874
Hot And Spicy Ham Steak
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
2. In a small bowl, combine the water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and... - 30.7993
Coq Au Vin With Pork Shoulder Steak
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook pork, stirring, until crisp and well browned.
Lift out and set aside, leaving drippings in pan.
Add chicken to... - 42.2084
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 43.5088
Steak Au Poivre With Potato Saute Au Cru
See this incredible and spectacular video with Chef Georges Perrier as makes steak au poivre with potato saute au cru. The video displays wonderful slicing and flaming techniques with great tips for cooking the dish perfectly. The video is a must watch and a... - 103.842
Italian Pork With Lemon Sauce
1. Place flour, 1/2 teaspoon oregano and black pepper to taste in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Place egg, water and black pepper to taste in a separate shallow dish and whisk to combine. Place breadcrumbs and remaining oregano in a third shallow dish... - 34.6642
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.6536
Steak Chop Suey
1) In a bowl blend in all the ingredients for marinade.
2) Make thin slices of the steak and soak in marinade for 5 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry onion and carrot stirring for a minute.
5) Drain the... - 44.5114
Oriental Pepper Steak
Cut steak into thin slices, then into 2-inch pieces.
To make slicing easier, partially freeze the meat.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add salt and pepper.
Cook meat over medium to high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
Add scallion and garlic.
Add green... - 41.8647
Pork Stir Fry With Vegetables And Peanuts
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the pork cubes in it until coated. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the pork and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 34.2179
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.321
Flank Steak Fillets
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also cut suet or salt pork into 1 inch strips
3.Now place on steak and roll meat tightly around the fat, skewering it through the roll 1 1/2 inches apart
4.Cut roll between skewers forming... - 40.6439
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.46
Homemade Chimichurri Sauce
Bring in the flavors of Argentina to your dinner table with the spicy hot Chimichurri sauce. Bright and fresh, this thick herb condiment is just ideal for marinating and goes well with so many things like grilled chicken or steak. Plus, it’s quite... - 127.563
pork birds is a pork chops reicpe made along with vegetables. Flavored with garlic and soy sauce, the pork birds are skillet cooked with added beer to it for a rich and heavy taste. - 45.4217
Steak And Bean Pot
Can steaks in 3x1-inch strips; brown quickly with onion in melted butter in skillet.
Add beans, garlic, and seasonings.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven ; stir.
Top with lomato; bake 15 minutes more.
Top... - 35.3929
Barbecued Steaks And Beans
In 10-inch skillet brown the steaks with onion in oil 1 minute per side. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add beans, barbecue sauce, garlic salt, and oregano.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; heat just till cheese melts. - 37.0085
1) Trim off visible pork fat and set the steaks aside.
2) Halve and place the potatoes on the steaming rack in the wok.
3) Pour in enough water up to the level of the rack without touching the potatoes and bring to a boil.
4) Cover the... - 44.5031
Tangy Barbecued Pork Chops
Tangy barbecued pork chops are grill cooked pork chops prepared with a cooked basting sauce. Infused with the mingled flavors of catsup maple syrup along with steak sauce, the tangy barbecued pork chops are great for parties or home meals. - 36.973
Chuck Steak Bliss
The Pork And Mushroom Teko Teko is an exquisite preparation that is sure to get your guests excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy and filling Stuffed pork wrapped in bacon. Try this brilliant Pork And Mushroom Teko Teko recipe! - 42.5351
"twelfth Night" With Special Guest, Hikakin: Salisbury Steak
1. Chop onion and sauté it in butter. Add salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a cup, pour milk in bread crumb and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef and pork meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Add beaten eggs, tsyunu nu moto,... - 126.708
Stuffed Round Steak
This Stuffed Round Steak recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Stuffed Round Steak recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 45.3405
Broiled Mixed Meats
Any assortment of meat and vegetables can be used.
Have pork and steak cut thin and into serving-sized pieces.
Ground beef should be formed into small patties.
Whole scallions and mushrooms, as well as sliced egg plant, are also good.
Marinate the meats and... - 33.3554
Mongolian Fire Pot
Mongolian Fire Pot is a yummy and delicious dish that definitely brings a Chinese look to your dining table. This yummy noodle dish has also got an amazing flavor when eaten with the shrimps, pork, beef , tofu and sauce. Just try this flexible and delicious... - 48.5092
Northern Chinese Pork
Debone the pork steaks, and cut up into small cubes.
Marinate in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
In the meantime, peel and chop up the yellow onion, chop up the celery, and grate the carrots into coarse pieces.
Fry the drained pork in a little peanut oil... - 44.818
Pork Chow Yuk
Cut up the pork steaks into 1/2 by 1 inch pieces.
Marinate them in a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Saute or chow the pork in a little peanut oil in a hot wok, stirring for no more than 5 minutes, or until... - 40.6592
Spicy Shredded Pork In Lettuce Cups
1. Cut pork steak lengthwise in half; discard bone. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, slice across width of each half into 1/8 inch-thick slices; cut slices into matchstick-thin strips. In bowl, mix pork,... - 33.2714
Oriental Pork & Cabbage
Oriental Pork & Cabbage is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 41.6623
Pork Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
Set the beef aside.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl combine yogurt, blue cheese, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 45.5388
Real Barbecue Pulled Pork
This is the real way to barbecue pulled pork. We aren't making a steak or anything here - this is a slow and worthwhile way to make the best pulled pork you will ever have. Promise. - 116.054
Red Wine Steaks
1. To make marinade, place garlic, red wine, sugar and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks, turn to coat and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn over and marinate for 5 minutes longer. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil... - 28.5596
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 112.988
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add... - 35.8414
Barbecued Pork Slices
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine celery and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in tomato sauce, steak sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, paprika and salt.
Mix... - 39.8854
Pork And Potato Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Brown the chops for about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove them to a casserole.
5. Add the celery to drippings in the pan and sautÃ© it until... - 42.6885
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 42.039
Sweet Bar B Q Sauce
The Sweet Bar B Q Sauce is a tasty sauce that you can use for your Pork or Meat preparation. Obviously this yummy sauce is the secre behind my yummy Sweet and Sassy Beans preparation. This sauce renders a wonderful flavor to the meat. Get hold of this... - 48.9255
Spread this Horseradish Sauce on your sandwich or use it as a dipping or coating for roasted dishes. This Horseradish Sauce is a very easy to make and an appetizing companion to any dish. - 30.1111
How To Make Jangjorim - Korean Braised Beef And Eggs, 장조림
Janjorim is one of the delicious side dishes that remind me of mom's lunch box. I still can't believe every single morning mom made lunch boxes for all of us (3 siblings). Lunch box usually consisted of rice and 2-3 side dishes. Mom always tried to vary the... - 105.444
Pork Chops With Apricots
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cook pork chops in oil about 5 minutes on each side or until brown.
Remove from skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in skillet about 3 minutes or until onion is... - 40.5926
Blowsight Bbq Pork With Corn, Veggies And Halloumi
1. Place the pork steaks in a sealable bag and add a splash of whiskey, ½ cup of BBQ sauce, and 1 tbs.
2. BBQ seasoning then seal, mix well and set aside. Cut the onions, pepper and tomatoes into medium sized pieces that can be places on a skewer.
3. Place... - 78.2859
Pork And Pineapple Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice across the grain into bite size strips.
Drain pineapple, reserving % cup of juice.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon granules, and cumin.
Set... - 41.7888
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 70.2712
Pork And Chicken Fajitas
Pork And Chicken Fajitas is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork and chicken recipe, Pork And Chicken Fajitas is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.8812
With electric knife cut meat into 2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Sprinkle pork with paprika.
Brown well in hot shortening in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cover and cook about 3-5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain off drippings.
Push meat to... - 41.4269
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 46.6074
Golden Pork Chow Mein
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
Remove and reserve pork and any liquid in skillet.
Add carrots, celery, water, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon, garlic powder and gingerroot; mix well.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5... - 47.1037
Curry Spiced Pork Kabobs
1. Partially cook onions: In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat onions and enough water to cover them to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until onions are almost tender. Drain.
2. Trim excess fat from pork butt; cut meat into... - 33.4232
Soy, Coriander Pork Stir-fry With Noodles
Noodles and stir fry is a yummy course for the day! The culmination of the pork and the noodles is indeed to make anybody's tummy rumble. A video which is not get full marks on the demo but the recipe is worth it! See the video for more! - 90.071
Country Fruited Pork Olives
Love the way pork has been used to create this visually pleasing dish. It's a little elaborate but worth the effort. Prepare Country Fruited Pork Olives for the upcoming Labor Day party and you wont regret it. - 50.1342
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 87.7546
Pork Egg Rolls
Mix soy sauce, sherry, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and pepper; pour on pork pieces.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Drain well, reserving marinade.
Cook and stir pork in 1 tablespoon oil in 10-inch skillet until light brown, about 4 minutes,... - 40.2696
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 43.2244
Venezuelan Barbecued Pork
Trim heavy outside fat from meat.
Split meat lengthwise through the thickness to within 1/2 inch of the other side, then open up meat so it forms a steak 1 1/2 inches thick (or have meat butterflied at the market).
Place meat, fat side down, on working... - 41.1605
1. On cutting board, with meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each steak to about 1/8 inch thickness. Overlap long edges of two steaks to make one large one. Pound overlap as flat as possible. Remove casings from sausage links. Spread steaks with... - 35.2068
Tomato Sauce With Herbs
Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Tomato Sauce dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.4635
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice
Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Sizzled Meatballs With Vegetables And Rice, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 38.4897
In medium saucepan, over low heat, cook garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in ketchup, steak sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon slices and hot pepper seasoning; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
Arrange ribs on rack in large roasting pan.
Bake... - 39.4149
Galbi - Korean Food
1. For the Sauce: In a bowl, mix the pineapple juice, mirin, rice wine, soy sauce, dashi, garlic, chopped onion, green onions, 3 tablespoon of honey and the sesame oil. Stir to mix.
2. Add pork shoulder steak or beef short ribs and marinate at... - 108.183
Combine ham, onions, carrots and celery on a cutting board and chop them together into small pieces.
Melt butter in a heavy 10-12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add chopped mixture, cook for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 40.8077
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside. Combine cornstarch, orange juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl; mix well. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables; set... - 29.7714
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut meat diagonally into paper-thin slices.
Lightly grease large skillet with the trimmed fat.
Brown meat on both sides.
Stir in celery, onion, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, and bouillon.
Cover and simmer 30 min.
Blend cornstarch... - 43.1118
Lasagne Alia Bolognese
1) Peel and chop onion and carrot.
2) Chop celery.
3) Chop bacon.
4) Grind meats.
5) Wash spinach and remove coarse stalks.
6) Preheat oven to 375°.
7) In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of butte, add bacon and meats and brown.
8) Add... - 45.274
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.7589
Premium Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Store covered in the refrigerator.
4. Brush on hamburgers, steak, chicken or pork durin - 29.764
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 118.061
Curried Barbecue Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, cook onions and garlic in oil until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute.
Stir in mustard and steak sauce.
Remove saucepan from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in yogurt.
Use as a baste while grilling... - 31.4555
Flavorful Horseradish Whipped Potatoes
If the regular flavor of whipped potatoes fails to appease you, then adding zesty horseradish to your potatoes will create fireworks in your mouth. Betty whomps up a tasty treat using horseradish and potatoes that is sure to be lapped up by all. Hearty,... - 101.001
Joan Crawford S Meat Loaf
Combine meats, raw eggs, onion, peppers, 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon A-l sauce.
Shape mixture into oval loaf form in shallow baking pan.
Gently press whole hard-boiled eggs into... - 41.2237
Cover all meat with cold water and bring to boil in a 20-quart stock pot.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 3 to 4 hours, or until meat falls from bones.
Remove meat from bones; discard bones.
Cool meat and dice; return to stock.
Add remaining... - 31.1341
In Dutch oven or large skillet melt butter.
Add vegetables and cook till tender but not brown.
Add meat and brown lightly on all sides.
Blend beef broth, tomato paste; add to mixture.
Season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon basil.
Cover; bake at... - 41.3175
Manhattan Fish Chowder
Thaw frozen fish.
Remove skin and bones from fish; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Add onion; cook until tender.
Add water, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery, catsup, and seasonings; cover.
Simmer 40 to 45 minutes, until vegetables are... - 42.9469
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Remove vegetables; set... - 43.8031
Cut both beef and pork in very thin slices, about like bacon, and about 2 by 3 inches.
Cut green onions in 2 1/2 inch, lengths, including some of the green tops.
Cut zucchini and egg plant in 2 1/2 -inch "fingers" about 1/4 -inch thick.
Cut beans in 2... - 39.2646
Quick 'n Easy Golden Gate Chow Mein
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut steak diagonally into very thin strips.
Lightly grease large skillet with excess fat; brown meat on both sides.
Stir in celery, onion, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and broth.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and... - 43.9651
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 39.4033
For meat, use pork chops cut in strips, cut up leftover roast or flank steak, cut in strips across the grain.
If using raw meat, brown in melted fat.
Remove fat; add rice.
Season with salt and brown.
Add water and cook over low heat until done.
Add meat,... - 43.3539
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 39.0639
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let thaw at room temperatur for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. Heat a cooking casserole or Dutch oven over medium... - 46.1624
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 39.1297
First, prepare the marinade.
Put all the marinade ingredients into a shallow mixing bowl and beat well until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the meat squares to the mixture and baste well to cover them completely.
Set aside for 2 hours, turning the squares... - 34.1037
15 Minute Stir Fry
In a nonstick 1 2-inch skillet over medium high heat, heat oil.
Add onion and celery and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, corn, and stir-fry sauce.
Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Add meat and bean sprouts and cook... - 35.8505
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.395
1) Clean and cut the armadillo into serving pieces. It is very similar to cleaning a turtle.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the sauce by combining salad oil, vinegar, water, salt and onion.
3) Marinate the meat pieces in the sauce for 24 hours.
4)... - 44.1392
Paupiettes De Boeuf A La Paysanne
1. Mix the sausage meat with the onion, 1 of the crushed garlic cloves, the parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 and spread a portion on each slice of beef. Roll up neatly and tie with string.
3. Melt dripping in a flameproof casserole and... - 39.9047
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.7529