- » Pork Steak Slow Cooker
Pork Steak Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork steak slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork steak slow cooker recipes.
Pork Steak With Vegetables
1) In a skillet over a stove, sear the steaks in the heated oil, until evenly brown, drain off excess fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, water, scallions, salt and pepper together, stir to mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the pork... - 43.2264
Savory Ham Steak
1) In a slow cooker, place the ham slices, then add all the ingredients, except pineapple.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 hours.
3) Garnish with the pineapple slices and serve immediately on individual serving... - 39.3104
Chinese Pork Steak
1) In a skillet, sear the pork steak strips in the heated oil, toss until brown and then drain on paper towel.
2) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips and rest of the ingredients, except rice.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH... - 37.9731
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) Season the pork steak strips with paprika.
2) In a skillet, sear the seasoned steak strips in the heated oil until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, dry milk and salt... - 45.6227
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the pork.
2) In a large bowl, add the cabbage, onions, apples, apple jelly, vinegar, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and caraway seeds; mix well and place the mixture in a slow cooker; top with the pork. ; cook... - 33.2894
Pork And Cabbage Dinner
1) Arrange the pork inside a slow cooker.
2) Top the pork by layering onions, parsley, and cabbage above it.
3) In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, caraway seeds, and allspice.
4) Scatter the spice mix over cabbage and pour the broth over it.
5) Close the... - 44.0441
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 37.5917
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
This is a typical French beef and wine casserole, and worth making in double quantities as it reheats or freezes excellently.
Cut pork into 1/4-inch strips.
Melt fat in a heatproof casserole and fry pork and button onions slowly, stirring frequently, until... - 44.1
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich
Talk about scrumptious pork sandwiches and this barbecued pulled pork sandwich is highly regarded in the category for its exotic flavors and the simplicity of making it. Take a look at this video for the details of this amazing recipe. - 120.669
Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches
Oh Yum! Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches have a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties. Since this is a crockpot recipe, you'll be able to save a lot of time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Bon... - 125.359
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 112.715
Southwest Beef And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 39.8849