Pork Rib Roast
- » Pork Standing Rib Roast
Pork Standing Rib Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork standing rib roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork standing rib roast recipes.
Center Rib Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
1. Place roast, fat side down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 24 minutes. Turn fat side up.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 20 to 24 minutes or until microwave meat thermometer inserted in center of meat... - 35.5801
Ribbed Pork Roast With Herbed Cannellini Beans
Trim fat from roast.
Make 24 slits in meaty part of roast; insert sliced garlic in slits.
Coat roast with cooking spray; sprinkle with ground pepper.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part... - 44.6943
Herb Roasted Pork With Turnips Apples And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the pork.
3. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
5. Add the herbs and spices and... - 45.2431
Before marinating, the ribs may be rubbed with salt and sugar and left for one hour.
To prepare the marinade, combine the crushed garlic and ginger with the soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Rub the marinade over the ribs and into the cuts as well.
Put the ribs in... - 44.9877
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Place ribs in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave 15 minutes on med.high (Roast). Drain and turn ribs over. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper and garlic. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over ribs. Recover and continue... - 26.5073
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
These Plum Glazed Pork Ribs taste incredible ! Try these fruity glazed pork ribs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Plum Glazed Pork Ribs is welcome. - 30.0592
Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in... - 24.3408
Microwave Barbecued Spareribs
1. Place ribs in 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Arrange onion and garlic on top. Add mixture of remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25... - 32.532
Pompeian Barbecued Spareribs
1. Working with one rack at a time, lay the rack on a large cutting board. Trim off any excess meat because they won't cook at the same rate as the rib meat.
2. Flip the rack over so the meaty side is face down. There is a thin membrane on this... - 42.3954
Roast Pork Tangerine
Roast Pork Tangerine makes your taste buds tingle. Roast Pork Tangerine is a mouth watering American main dish recipe. Try out the recipe and I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.3415
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
1. Place roast, fat-side-down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave for 25 minutes on HIGH. Turn fat-side-up.
3. Microwave for 30 to 50 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until meat registers 165° F. Let stand, covered... - 39.58
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 48.0446
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.034
Roast Pork With Savory Apple Stuffing
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook onion and celery in margarine till tender.
Add apple juice and apples.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Uncover and simmer 5 minutes more or till liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat.
Stir in bread cubes, almonds, salt, and caraway... - 43.7425
Microwave Crown Roast Of Pork
Insert Automatic Thermometer into the thickest part of meat, being careful not to touch fat or bone.
Place roast, wide end up, on a roasting rack in a 2-quart utility dish.
Connect Automatic Thermometer to the oven.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE on '6' until it... - 35.9872
Crown Roast Of Pork
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF Rub roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"). Roast 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook,... - 39.2914
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place roast, bone ends up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine rice mix, contents of seasoning packet, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients in a medium... - 45.5261
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Chinese Barbecued Spareribs dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.7544
Roast Pork Tangerine
1. Place pork, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl combine 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 teaspoon marjoram, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; rub over meat. Insert a meat thermometer. Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 3/4 hours.
2. Stir together... - 33.3425
Peachy Pork Roast
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 cups.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
In medium glass bowl, combine liquid with peaches, stuffing mix (include seasoning packet), egg, walnuts, and... - 44.4144
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Are you looking for a recipe to make crown roast of pork? You'll find the most unique and interesting recipe that would serve as a wonderful holiday treat. The video shows us an easy way to make crown roast of pork with a fruit and sausage stuffing. The chef... - 97.4539
Pork Crown Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Rub pork rib crown roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in open roasting pan. Roast in 325°F. oven 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion,... - 38.451
Pork Crown Roast With Apricot Stuffing
Place roast, bone tips up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Make a ball of aluminum foil and press into cavity to hold open.
Wrap bone tips with foil.
Insert meat thermometer, making sure bulb does not touch bone.
Roast... - 44.2094
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
In small glass bowl, combine preserves, ginger and lemon juice.
Cook at HIGH to 2 minutes or until hot.
Season roast with pepper.
Place roast fat-side down on microwave roasting rack set in 12x8-inch dish.
During cooking, baste roast with glaze three... - 34.9785
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, mix the preserves, ginger and lemon juice.
2. In the microwave, cook for 1-2 minutes at High, until hot.
3. Sprinkle pepper on the roast.
4. In a 20 cm (8-inch) square dish, place the roast and place it on the... - 38.599
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Roast Pork With Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325° F. [160° C.].
Put the pork in a shallow pan that is just large enough to hold it easily, and roast it for one hour.
Meanwhile, mix the corn-bread and biscuit crumbs, sage, salt to taste, pepper and parsley.
Heat the oil or drippings... - 45.1325
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin With Rosemary
1. In small bowl, mix salt, crushed rosemary, and pepper.
2. Cut pork loin roast crosswise, making 8 deep pockets in fat side of roast. With hands, rub insides of pockets and surfaces of roast with rosemary mixture. Cut each pitted prune in half. Insert 4 or... - 26.9069
Pork Cathedral Style
Marinate the meat mix all the ingredients for the dry marinade together.
Wipe the meat well and pat the spice mixture on each piece.
Place the loins in a deep bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.
Turn the loins 3 or 4 times during this time,... - 45.3459
1. Trim any excess fat from pork; place pork in a large shallow dish.
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, anise seeds, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix; pour over pork. Let stand, turning meat several times,... - 31.8276
Country Style Ribs
Place ribs in 3-quart (13 x 9 x 2-inch) glass baking dish, cover with waxed paper.
Cook on 70 (roast) 25 minutes; after 15 minutes, rearrange by placing outside ribs in center.
Drain off fat.
Mix remaining ingredients well and brush over both sides of... - 31.6521
Best Barbecued Spareribs
Cut spareribs into individual ribs.
Arrange in large microproof baking dish.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, on 70 (roast) 28 minutes.
Turn over and rearrange halfway through cooking.
Drain off fat.
In small bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
Generously... - 37.1293
Flavorsome Hickory Bbq Ribs
Hmm.. there is nothing like a plate of good Hickory BBQ Ribs. The smokiness of the Hickory is incredible on the cooked ribs. These bbq ribs are so ideal to make when you have a couple of friends coming over for lunch on Sunday. Watch and learn the recipe from... - 106.71
Steamed Spareribs With Spicy Rice Powder
Mix the scallion, peppercorn, dried red pepper, soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cut the spareribs between each rib.
Wash and drain.
Add to the bowl with the marinade and let stand for 20... - 43.3466
Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
Set Power Select at HIGH, in small glass bowl, combine apricots, nectar, water, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture boils.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 5 minutes; stir in cornstarch blended with orange juice.
Heat at... - 48.787
Pork Loin With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set 1 cup aside.
Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
Place roast, fat side down, on a nonmetallic rack in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM HIGH (70%) for 30 minutes, brushing generously with plum sauce... - 30.2299
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe pork chops well with damp paper towels.
To Make Savory Stuffing:
3. In hot butter in skillet, cook onion and celery until tender—about 8 minutes.
4. Add bread cubes, brown slightly and remove from... - 44.824
Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Combine milk and butter in medium glass mixing bow.
2. Microwave ROAST for 2 to 3 minutes until butter is melted. Stir in bread stuffing and mix well; set aside. Sprinkle one side of 4 chops with half of dry gravy mix; place seasoned side down in 2-quart... - 25.3966
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean pork chops with damp paper towels.
3) To make Savory Stuffing: In a skillet heat butter and saute onion and celery until tender.
4) Add bread cubes and brown slightly. Remove from heat. Fold in... - 44.6301
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1.Make stuffing: trim some of the crust from the bread.Cut bread into 1/4 inch cubes.In 1/4 cup hot butter in skillet, saute' the onions and celery, stirring until the onion is golden, about 5 minutes.Add the bread crumbs. Stir to combine. Remove skillet from... - 36.7528
Pork Tenderloin Salad With Apples And Apricots
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over moderately high heat.
3) Add the pork to sautÃ© by turning, until well browned all over, 7 to 10 minutes.
4) In a baking dish, transfer... - 46.6948
Apple And Spice Roast
Combine 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub onto outside of meat.
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so bulb rests in thickest portion of... - 39.9093
Oven Baked Spareribs With Apple Cider
1. Place ribs in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Add remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender. Let... - 27.8672
With large sharp knife, cut out core of cabbage.
Place cabbage in deep pot and pour boiling water into core until cabbage is completely covered.
Let stand until outer leaves can be separated, then parboil or steam leaves just until soft and pliable.
Continue... - 36.0669
1. In a large saucepan, bring beans and 4 cups water to a boil; cook 2 minutes. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Do not drain. Add broth, bay leaf, and half of carrots, celery, and onions to beans along with garlic, parsley sprigs, thyme, marjoram, savory, and... - 33.4538