- » Pork Spare Rib
Pork Spare Rib Recipes
Pork spare ribs or spareribs, are fatty and bony ribs cut from the belly side of the animal. Spare ribs are styled according to different regions in which they are cooked. St. Louis style and Kansas City style are a ... More »
Pork Spare Ribs With Oyster Sauce
Need a nice dinner time recipe which is not only inexpensive but is full of flavors? Then you should definitely give this pork spare ribs recipe a try. The chef here gives easy to follow ideas to make a great tasting pork ribs with orange juice and oyster... - 78.5312
St. Louis Style Barbecue Spare Ribs
You can't stick to just good old hot dogs and hamburgers when the playoffs and Super Bowl roll around, you need to upgrade the tailgate menu to something a little more special, like this recipe of St. Louis style spare ribs prepared in the "4-Flip" style. Go... - 72.1895
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
Apricot Pork Spareribs
The day before the barbecue, place apricots in a blender.
Process until smooth.
Place apricot puree in a saucepan and add remaining marinade ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place pork ribs... - 44.5799
Sweet And Sour Pork Spareribs
To prepare the marinade, place the brown sugar in a large bowl.
Blend in orange juice, honey, barbecue sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
Mix in pineapple juice, garlic and ginger.
Place the ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over ribs and... - 44.5712
Chili Pork Spareribs
The day before the barbecue, place ribs in a glass or ceramic dish large enough to hold them flat.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Remove ribs from... - 43.1448
Combine the marinade ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer for 2 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Put the spareribs into a large dish.
Pour over the marinade and set aside for at least 12 hours, turning once.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Drain the... - 42.9101
Barbecued Pork Spareribs
Heat the oil in a pan, add onion, scallions and garlic and saute until golden.
Stir in dry mustard until smooth, then catusup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, thyme and honey and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat,... - 39.7381
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.6509
Spiced Pork Spareribs
1) In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and rub some mixture into the ribs and keep aside.
2) In the rest of the mixture, add the vinegar and tomato sauce; mix and use for basting.
3) Place the spareribs on a grill over a slow fire, frequently... - 38.2672
Pork Spare Ribs
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Place the ribs in a roasting dish.
Sprinkle with salt and bake for 45 minutes, pouring off the fat as it collects.
2 Meanwhile, gently heat the honey in a small saucepan.
Stir in the soya sauce, lemon juice and... - 38.2132
Peking Pork Spare Ribs
Chop the spareribs into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Marinate for 2-4 hours, having blended the marinade carefully to remove any lumps.
Deep-fry the spareribs for 4 minutes, then drain.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and pour in the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil,... - 36.8722
Ginger Pork Spareribs
Place spareribs, meaty side down, in well-greased, shallow baking dish.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 30 minutes.
Turn spareribs over, lower temperature to moderate, Mark 4, 350°F., continue cooking further 30 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from... - 32.5993
Barbecued Pork Spareribs
1. Wipe the pork ribs and place them in a wok, wide frying pan or large flameproof casserole.
2. Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic and peel and slice the ginger. Blend the soy sauce, onion, garlic, ginger and chopped chillies together to a paste in a... - 32.1963
Remove breast section from ribs, if desired.
Cut ribs into 4 or 5 rib portions.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place ribs over drip pan; cover grill and cook 1 1/4 hours.
Turn; brush with barbecue sauce.
Cook, on covered grill, 10 to 15 minutes... - 25.542
Pork Spare Rib Recipes By Category
Pork Spare Rib Ingredient: