- » Pork Soup
Pork Soup Recipes
A very common and well known part is Chinese cuisine is pork soup. Pork being the most of common non vegetarian ingredients of Chinaâ€™s food recipes, it is often used differently in various types of non vegetarian ... More »
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 118.184
Gang Om Moo
Even if you don't like pumpkin, you will change your mind after having this delicious soup. The combination of pork and pumpkin is simply awesome. Go through this video to learn how to cook this hearty soup at your kitchen. - 79.9489
Pork Pellet Soup
Pork Pellet Soup is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 47.6369
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 47.6199
Bamboo Shoots And Pork Soup
1) In a large saucepan, stir in butter until melted.
2) Mix in the garlic, coriander, cayenne and soy sauce.
3) Cook, mixing all the while for 2 minutes.
4) Now add the pork.
5) Cook, mixing well all the time, until the pork is browned on all sides.
6)... - 46.8827
Pork And Hominy Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place together pork ribs, onion, garlic, chicken broth, cold water, salt and pepper.
2) Heat and bring to boil.
3) Lower the heat, put the lid on and cook for1 hour.
4) Pour of the liquid from hominy, rinse under cold running... - 46.7674
Pork Spare Ribs Soup
Cut ribs apart between bones into individual ribs.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Arrange the ribs in a shallow baking pan; bake in 450° oven for 25 minutes or till well browned.
Pour off fat.
Transfer the browned ribs to a large saucepan.
Add... - 45.2959
Hearty Pork Soup
Hearty Pork Soup has a unique taste. Hearty Pork Soup gets its taste from pork mixed with mushrooms and chicken bouillon. Hearty Pork Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.9993
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown pork cubes, half at a time; drain off the excess fat.
2. Combine the tomato soup, condensed beef broth, water, shredded cabbage, chopped onion, sherry, bay leaf, salt, paprika, and pepper; boil the mixture.
3.... - 44.7101
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 44.369
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 44.0128
Salt Pork And Bean Chowder
1. Boil beans in water for 2 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside for 1 hour.
2. Cook pork with onion until both turn mildly brown.
3. Add to the beans, place back on heat, cover, and simmer for 60 minutes.
4. Add all the ingredients, excluding... - 43.8446
Mexicali Pork Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat, tomato juice, and tomato soup.
Stir in onion, carrots, kidney beans, and corn.
Add garlic, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 43.3643
Hearty Pork And Cabbage Soup
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 43.0482
The Frugal Gourmet
This The Frugal Gourmet is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Frugal Gourmet; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 42.1471
Pork And Awabi Soup
Pork And Awabi Soup is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Pork And Awabi Soup will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 41.4647
Cauliflower Pork Soup
In a skillet, cook pork until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook cauliflower in water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Do not drain.
Add pork, onion and 1-1/4 cups milk to cauliflower.
In a small bowl, combine flour and... - 41.2866
Carne Quisada has a fine taste. Carne Quisada gets its taste from pork mixed with beef cubes and soup. Carne Quisada is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.4558
Pork & Hominy Soup
In an 8-quart kettle, combine broth, ham, chicken, onion, oregano, and cumin.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 hour.
Pour broth through a wire strainer and return to kettle.
Cover and chill stock.
Discard skin and bones from... - 39.8856
Pork And Watercress Soup
Pork And Watercress Soup is a tasty soup that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the soup especially cos its very easy to prepare. Serve the Pork And Watercress Soup at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 38.5752
Pork And Winter Melon Soup
My family of pork lovers fell head over heels in love with this Pork and Winter Melon Soup. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a pork lover to like this Pork And Winter Melon Soup. It has all what it takes to make a perfect soup! - 35.4836
Celery Cabbage And Pork Soup
Wash and cut the cabbage crosswise into 1 1/2 inch strips.
Wash, peel, and cut the water chestnuts in cross sections 1/4 inch thick.
Chop the onions very fine and mix with the pork.
Add the egg yolk.
Combinethe salt, boiling water, and water chestnuts; cook... - 33.9371
Pork Ball And Tofu Soup
1. Heat the stock with the chopped and halved garlic, pepper and coriander in a saucepan. While the soup is heating, make the pork balls.
2. Mix together the pork, soy sauce and pepper, then form the mixture into small balls. Drop them into the soup and... - 33.2876
Pork And Seaweed Soup
The Pork And Seaweed Soup is especially good for those with heart problem, as seaweed forms a major ingrediant. Make a tangy change to your regular soups with this Pork And Seaweed Soup recipe.Enjoy! - 32.67
Pork And Water Cress Soup
Many have told me that this Pork And Water Cress Soup recipe of mine is on par with the Pork And Water Cress Soup they get at the best non-vegetarian restaurants. Enjoy my Pork and Watercress soup! Worth your time! - 30.4878
Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup
Enjoy cooking Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup with this recipe. The Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup is one delicious recipe you should try out. Do not wait! - 29.9797
In saucepan, brown ham and onion in butter.
Stir in bean with bacon soup; blend in water.
Add minestrone soup.
Heat; stir often - 28.3888
Pork And Watercress Soup
Simmer the pork in the chicken broth for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, celery, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes longer.
Add the watercress and heat briefly. - 27.9818
Pork And Fuzzy Melon Soup
One of my family's favorite soups is the Pork And Fuzzy Melon Soup. The Pork And Fuzzy Melon Soup is one of the rare soups which my kids do not fuss about. Try it! - 25.5076
Pork Soup Recipes By Category