- » Pork Sirloin Steak
Pork Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork sirloin steak recipes.
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
Grilled Or Broiled Steak
1. Preheat broiler, prepare grill, or gather round the camp fire.
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the meat about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. - 24.9473
Steak Au Poivre With Potato Saute Au Cru
See this incredible and spectacular video with Chef Georges Perrier as makes steak au poivre with potato saute au cru. The video displays wonderful slicing and flaming techniques with great tips for cooking the dish perfectly. The video is a must watch and a... - 101.903
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
Swank Porterhouse Steak
Slash fat edge of steak don't cut into meat.
Slitting from fat side, cut pocket in each side of lean, cutting almost to bone.
Combine onion and garlic, seasoning with a dash of salt, pepper, and celery salt; use mixture as stuffing in steak.
Mix cooking... - 39.3719
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich
Talk about scrumptious pork sandwiches and this barbecued pulled pork sandwich is highly regarded in the category for its exotic flavors and the simplicity of making it. Take a look at this video for the details of this amazing recipe. - 120.669
Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches
Oh Yum! Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches have a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties. Since this is a crockpot recipe, you'll be able to save a lot of time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Bon... - 125.359
Pork And Zucchini Skillet
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork cubes and cook, uncovered, tossing frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Lower the heat to moderate, add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered,... - 35.3812
Pork Stir Fry With Vegetables And Peanuts
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the pork cubes in it until coated. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the pork and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 35.6657
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 43.2936
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8264
Mixed Grill Indian Style
1 Rinse chicken (if using); pat dry with paper towels. Grill desired meat and/or chicken on an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals until pork is slightly pink in center and juices run clear, until desired doneness for beef, or until chicken is... - 26.449
Put the sweetbreads in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of vinegar.
Bring to the boil and drain.
Cut the kidneys, veal, steak, pork, liver and sweetbreads into thin slices and place in separate containers.
Place the chicken... - 42.3057
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181
Trim meats of all fat, including the kidney.
Slice into very thin bite-size pieces.
If the meat is partially frozen it it easier to slice thinly.
But thoroughly defrost before cooking.
Prepare sauces. - 27.6917
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.1731
London Broil Lamb Style
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Blend ground meats, onion, garlic, parsley and egg in mixer until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into steaks, wrap sirloin around outside and secure with toothpicks.
Place on hot grill and cook 12 to 14 minutes depending on... - 30.7288
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Joan Crawford S Meat Loaf
Combine meats, raw eggs, onion, peppers, 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon A-l sauce.
Shape mixture into oval loaf form in shallow baking pan.
Gently press whole hard-boiled eggs into... - 41.0207
Pork Sirloin Steak Recipes By Category