- » Pork Sirloin Roast
Pork Sirloin Roast Recipes
Pork sirloin roast is a juicy, flavorful roast cut that contains hip bone and backbone that makes a hearty meal.
Popular Pork Sirloin Roast cooking methods:
Pork sirloin roast can be pan broiled, stir-fried, ... More »
Gingered Pork Sirloin
Make deep slits at 1 1/2-inch intervals over meat surface; insert ginger into slits.
Place on a rack in shallow roasting pan; brush with some of the soy sauce.
Roast, uncovered, at 325° for 2 1/2 hours or till meat thermometer registers 170°.
Brush with the... - 19.5432
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 46.5987
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
1.On a chopping board, cut open the pork sirloins and spread it out to make it easier for roasting.
2.Pre-heat your oven at 400C.
3.On a roasting pan, place the pork and season with jerk seasoning, ground pepper and sea salt. Pour in... - 114.871
Pork Harvest Dinner
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the Dutch oven.
Add apple juice concentrate, onion, celery, bouillon granules, allspice, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour or until meat is... - 45.8672
Spiced Pork Barbecue
Trim fat from roast.
Cut roast into 2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork; cook until browned on all sides, turning often.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with a paper... - 43.2662
Roast Beef Au Jus
I am on High Protein diet and if you are doing the same then its advisable for you to include this recipe of Roast Beef Au Jus in your diet for sure. Use the freshest of beef available to get a delicious Roast Beef Au Jus. If your diet is full of High Protein... - 37.2501
Roast Beef Au Jus
To protect the undercut (tenderloin) of the roast from cooking too quickly or drying out arrange fat bacon slices or sliced fresh pork fat over this section and tie in place with twine.
Arrange roast fat side up in a shallow roast pan and spread lean surfaces... - 38.0984
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
For marinade: Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place chops in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7592
1. In a small bowl blend 1/2 cup onion with parsley, salt, bay leaves, pepper, thyme and cloves.
2. Cut salt pork into strips 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick and roll strips in seasoned herb mixture.
3. Cut slits in the meat 3 inches deep and about 1... - 44.5385
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Gascony Pot Roast
Stick pieces of 5 or 6 cloves of garlic over the beef.
Put the beef into a casserole which already contains the uncooked crackling or pork rind placed with the fat side against the bottom of the casserole.
Cook on a gentle heat over an asbestos mat.
As soon... - 32.4281
Pork Stir Fry With Vegetables And Peanuts
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the pork cubes in it until coated. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the pork and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 35.6657
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 39.2849
Beef Braised On Mushrooms With Green Peppercorn Persillade
1) Make incisions in about 15 places of the roast with the tip of a small knife.
2) In a 20 cm (8 inch) square baking dish, mix together mushrooms, onion and oil.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the dish and then cook in microwave for 5... - 41.6686
Hutsepot is a traditional recipe. Hutsepot is a Dutch recipe mainly getting its taste from mixed meat and mashed potatoes. Hutsepot is inspired by many restaurants all over the Europe. - 44.6124
Elizabeth Taylor's Chili
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Place the blade or chuck roast in a small roasting pan and roast until well done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
Cut the meat into chunks.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the olive oil over moderately... - 45.6272
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181
Pate De Viande
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Combine the beef, veal, and pork and mix thoroughly. Add the cottage cheese, bread crumbs, onion, chili sauce, eggs, and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Shape into a loaf and put into a roasting pan.
3.... - 37.4874
Pork Sirloin Roast Recipes By Category