- » Pork Shoulder Smoker
Pork Shoulder Smoker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pork Shoulder Smoker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pork Shoulder Smoker recipes.
Smoked Pork Shoulder
Smoked pork shoulder is a catsup and vinegar sauce basted pork recipe. Cooked on the smoker, the smoked pork shoulder has the mingled flavors of onions and garlic in it. made with a boston butt roast, the smoked pork shoulder is good for dinner parties and... - 45.1946
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Smoked Pork Shoulder In Beer Marinade
1. In a shallow dish, combine beer, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2. Drop meat in the dish, cover it with marinade, and allow it to rest for at least 24 hours up to 72 hours.
3. Preheat smoker to 225 degree F.
4. Place... - 104.645
You May Also Like!
Smoked Pulled Pork
You can do it in a smoker for 24 hours, and it's great, but here's a much faster and easier way that actually keeps your pulled pork juicier. And after all, that's what we all want, right? Incredible stuff. You will swoon.
Also see our BBQ Sauce and Cole Slaw... - 99.6525
In The Kitchen With Ken - Southern Golumpki
These Stuffed Collard Greens are stuffed with flavorful pulled pork meat and some barbecue sauce! Ken uses is own twist to this recipe and make this wonderful. See the video for more! - 106.286
Pitmasters Pulled Pork Bacon Cheeseburgers
Check out this BBQ Pit Boys Beef and Pork combo plate. They "low and slow" a Pork Shoulder for 12 hours, shred it, and then pile it high on grilled smoked Bacon Cheeseburgers. - 0
Real North Carolina Barbecue Pork
1. Soak wood chips in water for 1 hour. Mix paprika, sugar substitute, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, and mustard in a small bowl. Rub all over pork until well coated. Set aside.
2. Preheat a gas grill for indirect cooking, or prepare a... - 35.0917