- » Pork Shoulder Gravy
Pork Shoulder Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork shoulder gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork shoulder gravy recipes.
Red Stewed Pork Shoulder
Red~Stewed Pork Shoulder are an easy to make and delicious dish apt for pork lovers. I made this rich and filling Red~Stewed Pork Shoulder dish for my friends Farwell party and they loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 39.821
Pork Shoulder Roasted In A Bag
Mix together the rosemary or sage, salt and pepper.
Brush over the meat.
Place it in a plastic cooking bag.
Add onions, carrot, parsley, leek and the white vermouth or consomme.
Tie the bag with a string, not too tightly.
With the point of a knife, make 2... - 41.8078
Red-cooked Pork Shoulder
This Red-Cooked Pork Shoulder makes a hit partner for your rice or noodle dishes ! Try out this Red-Cooked Pork Shoulder and tell me if you like it ! - 36.693
Stuffed Pork Shoulder
Rub outside of meat and pocket with poultry seasoning; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly stuff with Herb Stuffing (Cut pocket larger to hold more stuffing if desired.) Close opening with skewers and tie with cord.
Place meat fat side up on rack in... - 30.4774
Roast Shoulder Of Pork
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Have this roast boned, which makes a pocket to be stuffed. For this use a Bread stuffing . Or cook the meat with the bone in it. In either case, wipe the pork with a clean, damp cloth. Mix the salt, pepper and flour... - 29.2557
Pork Chops Shoulder
1. Mix ginger; salt, pepper, paprika and flour. Roll the chops thoroughly and brown them in some hot bacon fat.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over the chops. Cover and cook slowly until tender.
3. Thicken the gravy with a little... - 35.0313
Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag
Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag with us! - 46.7418
Roast Pork Shoulder
Slit one side of the pork shoulder and remove the bone.
Saute onion in margarine until tender, then remove from heat.
Stir in the next five ingredients; season with salt and pepper and moisten if necessary with a little hot water.
Stuff the pork and secure... - 40.8823
Stuffed Shoulder Of Mutton
Prepare a stuffing with the bread and sausage meat, add the olives, scalded and stoned, some pepper, and a pinch of grated lemon peel.
Spread this on the boned shoulder of mutton, roll it and tie it up.
(Note: It is much easier to tie up a stuffed shoulder of... - 26.761
Pork And Pear Stew
Pork and pear together do sound nice and this Pork And Pear Stew does taste great too. This Pork And Pear Stew is my comfort food. It so yummy that you cannot stop with one bowl! - 25.776
Red Simmered Whole Pork
1. Place pork in a heavy pan. Slice ginger root; cut scallion stalks in 2-inch sections and add.
2. Add water, soy sauce and salt. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 1 hour. Turn meat over; simmer, covered, 1 hour more.
3. Add sugar; simmer, covered,... - 25.6822
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.0894
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Ask your meatman to remove the bone from pork shoulder to make a pocket. (Cook bone in pan with roast, if you wish, for extra flavor for drippings.) Score fat on meat into deep 1-inch squares.
2. Saute onion with marjoram in butter or margarine just until... - 36.5904
Solar Cooked Cajun Spiced Pulled Pork Po' Boy Sandwich
1. Get the solar cooker outside and ready.
2.Take the pork shoulder and smother it with the spice rub.
3. Place the pork shoulder in the black clay pot, replace the lid and place it within the solar hotpot cooker.
4. Let it cook for 5... - 89.9206
Apple Time Pork Roast
1. Brown pork in its own fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven; remove from heat. Sprinkle meat with pumpkin-pie spice; pour cider over; cover. (If using a meat thermometer, insert in the roast so that the point reaches to the meaty center.)
2. Bake in a... - 32.6789
Roast Pork And Sauerkraut
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Have the butcher bone the pork shoulder. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth, both outside and inside the pocket made by boning. Mix the salt, pepper and flour and rub it all over the outside of the meat.
3. Fill... - 32.7193
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Debone the pork shoulder to make a cavity
2) Into a frying pan, dab in butter and saute the onion and marjoram till tender
3) Stuff the mea pocket with the onion
4) Seal the pocket and tie the meat with string
5) Rub mustard on the... - 46.3173
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 45.9157
Pork Chop Dinner
About hours before serving: Trim chops of excess fat.
In large skillet, over low heat, brown chops 3 to 5 minutes on one side; sprinkle tops with 1 teaspoon paprika and 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper.
Turn chops; brown on other side 3 to 5 minutes; sprinkle... - 47.4317
Apple Cider Pork Roast
1) Into kettle or dutch oven cook the meat till evenly browned
2) Sprinkle in the pumpkin pie spice, and pour over the meat the cider
3) Cover and bake in the oven for 3 hours till tender
4) Remove the meat and drain off the liquid into a measuring jar... - 40.5611
Rolled Pork Roast
Make your Sunday special with this irresistible Rolled Pork Roast! Spiced and herbed Rolled Pork Roast rubbed with a bit of lemon juice is sure to liven up your party. Feel free to comment on your experiences with the recipe. - 28.3914
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
Sweet Sour Pork
Brown pork in small amount hot fat.
Add 1/2 cup water; cover and simmer (do not boil) till tender, about 1 hour.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine sugar and cornstarch; add pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt.
Add to pork; cook and stir till... - 40.0502
Pork Pot Roast
Place roast, fat side down, in 13 x 9 x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onion, carrots, and turnips.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cook, covered with clear plastic wrap, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35 minutes, giving dish half turn once and stirring... - 42.1567
Pork Pot Roast
In a large Dutch oven brown roast in hot lard.
Add the 4 cups water, onion, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrot pieces and sliced... - 45.4937
Pork Ragout With Orange And Apricots
1. Add pork, after trimming off fat, to flour and coat lightly. Dust off excess.
2. Add oil to a large Dutch oven or heavy pan, place on medium heat and heat. Add few pieces of pork and allow to turn brown. Mix in garlic and onions and stir for 1 to 2... - 39.8129
Marinated Roast Pork
In the butter, gently saute the onions, carrots, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, basil and garlic.
Moisten with the vinegar and boiling water; add a little salt and pepper with the cloves and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for one hour.
Strain this marinade.
When the... - 44.3212
Harvest Stuffed Pork
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the fat
2) Into a bowl, beat the eggs using a fork
3) Add the breadcrumbs, corn, onion, salt, pepper and sage.
4) Into the cavity of the meat, pack the stuffing to fill
5) Shape the meat into a round and... - 45.5016
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 45.7483
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Also cut pork into cubes
3.In a pan, brown the cubes in fat and add water, salt, and bay leaf
4.Now cover the pan and cook slowly until meat is tender, for 1 hour
5.Also thicken the gravy... - 42.2266
Pork Paprika Stew
Cut the meat into pieces of 1 oz. each.
Fry the finely chopped onions in lard.
Add the paprika, crushed garlic and tomato puree, stir well, then, adding a little water, boil for a few mins.; then put in the meat, adding the salt, and the chopped caraway... - 35.6164
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 42.8446
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 42.0627
Braised Pork With Chinese Mustard Greens
1) Use salt and water to wash the pork well,then scald with 1 kettle of boiling water.
2) Wash thoroughly the kiam chye using cold water 3 to 4 times, discarding away the water each time.
3) Coarsely cut the kiam chye.
4) Cut the tomatoes into... - 44.2784
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
1. To prepare pork cut it into 3-inch pieces and place with bone and garlic in a stockpot.
2. Cover meat with 9 cups water and more if necessary and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Lowering heat to medium-low simmer with cover... - 44.0858
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Meat And Oat Loaf
Mix beef and pork.
Beat eggs, add milk, gravy or juice and blend well with meat mixture.
Add oats, seasoning and onion.
Stir until smooth.
Pack in loaf tin and cover with greased paper.
Bake at 375 F. for one hour and 15 minutes. - 37.8622
This Choucroute Garni is a delicious platter of pork roll, vegetables, sauerkraut, bratwurst flavored with gin and juniper berry extract. Try this Choucroute Garni and let me know if you like it. - 31.5213
Golden Gate Chow Mein
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut steak diagonally into very thin strips.
Lightly grease large skillet with excess fat; brown meat on both sides.
Stir in celery, onion, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and broth.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and... - 40.6074
Hung Shao Chu Tzu
Place meat, skin side up, in a heavy saucepan with the water over high heat; when water boils, pour the sherry over pork, then the soy sauce.
Place gingerroot and scallions in the liquid.
Cover, lower heat, and simmer for 1 hour.
Turn the meat and simmer for... - 40.326
Look over and wash beans and soak them in cold water overnight.
Put beans and soaking water in large kettle.
Add boiling water, salt pork, 1 tsp. salt, 1 chopped onion, parsley, cloves, thyme and bay leaf.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add... - 43.5539
Mock Wild Boar
Arrange the pork in a deep dish that closely fits the meat.
Add all remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
Leave overnight or at least 6 hours, turning the meat 3 or 4 times.
Lift into a small roast pan.
Heat marinade to a boil and strain.
Reserve until... - 39.0054
1. In 1 tablespoon butter saute shallots until golden. In large bowl, soften bread crumbs in 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup white wine, and beaten eggs. Then add shallots, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and ground pork; fold until... - 40.9649
Twin Pot Roasts
1. In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, bake or cook pork until brown ( it will cook in it’s own fat). Once done, Keep aside
2. Add the veal and brown in the same kettle. It will take alteast 30-45 minutes to cook both meats. Keep aside
3. In the same... - 41.5203
Hung Shao Chu Tzu
Wash pork well and pull off any hairs there may be on the skin.
Place the meat, skin side up, in a heavy saucepan with the water.
Turn heat high; when water boils, pour the sherry over pork, then the soy sauce.
Place gingerroot and scallions in the... - 41.7843
Daube Of Beef
1) Take a pan and melt the salt pork in it.
2) Add the beef rump or shoulder and brown it evenly.
3) Remove the meat from the pan.
4) Add the flour to the fat and brown it by stirring frequently.
5) Add the red wine, water, brandy and beef juice... - 46.8673
Rutabaga Apple Stew
Combine first 4 ingredients; dredge pork in flour mixture.
Brown pork well in hot oil in large skillet.
Add onion, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, and apple juice.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour or until pork is almost tender.
Peel... - 40.3479
Unusual Italian Macaroni
Make gashes in the beef roast and stuff in bits of salt pork and some small wedges of cheese.
Then salt and pepper the meat thoroughly, rubbing the seasonings in well.
Lightly flour the meat and brown it in the lard, then remove it from the pot and brown the... - 41.7523
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 45.5475
Wipe venison with a damp cloth.
Place strips of salt pork down the center of the venison.
Roll up, starting at narrow end, and tie securely.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, and dredge the venison with it.
Brown on all sides in the hot fat in a Dutch... - 39.7149
Twin Meat Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a kettle or a Dutch oven, combine together the veal, pork, chicken broth, instant minced onion, rosemary, salt and pepper. Slowly heat and bring to boiling point. Cover the oven.
3)... - 44.5814