- » Pork Short Rib
Pork Short Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork short rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork short rib recipes.
Beef/pork Smoked Ribs - Great Ribs On The Uds
Today I did some beef ribs as well as baby back ribs with a quick and easy apple BBQ sauce.
Also I did the drawing for Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book and congratulation to ManCaveMeals for winning! - 0
Barbecue Baby Back Ribs - Part 1
This video is in parts. This is Part 1. Please watch Brian Grills Ribs Demonstration - Part 2, also for the complete video. - 99.8829
Short Ribs With Lentils And Rice
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Working in 3 batches, add the ribs and brown on all sides about 10 min utes per batch.
Remove the ribs and set aside.
Add the onions, garlic, and pep pers to the... - 42.0607
Steamed Pork Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the spare-ribs chop them into small bite-size pieces, marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour - the longer the better.
2. On a heat-proof platter, spread the ribs out and steam in a hot steamer over a high heat for... - 37.837
4 Flip Baby Back Ribs
There's no better way to wrap up our 3 part KIRBBQ spice rub review series than with a couple of racks of 4 Flip baby back ribs! The Pork Rub was nothing short of amazing, and we even had the opportunity to try the sauce which was part of the package.
These... - 0
Braised Pork Spare Ribs
1. To prepare the ribs remove excess fat, then chop each individual rib into 3-4 bite-size pieces
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine and cornflour.
3. Marinate the rib pieces in the mixture for at least 1 hour.
4. In a pan heat the... - 42.4901
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, arrange the ribs in a single layer.
Add the water and cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn and rearrange the ribs.
Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
Rotate the dish... - 30.2206
Simmered Barbecued Ribs
1 Cut pork ribs into 2-rib portions.
2 Cut thick beef short ribs in half lengthwise.
3 Pierce ribs all over with a large fork.
4 In a deep 4-quart casserole with lid, place the ribs bone-side up.
5 Add onion and bay leaf.
6 ... - 38.562
Vietnamese Suon Ram Man
Vietnamese suon ram man is an excellent pork short ribs dish. This cut is among the cheapest in the lot, but when it comes to taste they compete with the most expensive ones. Watch this video for - 109.811
Galbi - Korean Food
1. For the Sauce: In a bowl, mix the pineapple juice, mirin, rice wine, soy sauce, dashi, garlic, chopped onion, green onions, 3 tablespoon of honey and the sesame oil. Stir to mix.
2. Add pork shoulder steak or beef short ribs and marinate at... - 106.249
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Are you looking for a recipe to make crown roast of pork? You'll find the most unique and interesting recipe that would serve as a wonderful holiday treat. The video shows us an easy way to make crown roast of pork with a fruit and sausage stuffing. The chef... - 97.4539
1. To prepare the short ribs cut them in 2 1/2 X 2-inch pieces and score surfaces.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and marinate ribs 1 to 2 hours.
3. In broiler pan place ribs on rack and broil under medium heat 10 to 12 minutes on each... - 35.0763
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 49.056
Chicken And Beef Stew
Chicken And Beef Stew is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Chicken And Beef Stew; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.778
Oven Baked Beef
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
On a sheet of wax paper, sprinkle garlic, marjoram, salt and pepper.
Dredge diced pork fat.
Make incisions into beef slice.
Stick diced pork fat and cloves into incisions.
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil and melt... - 42.9089
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 49.1111
Combine beef, bones, and water in a 6-quart kettle.
Bring to boiling.
Boil 15 minutes, skimming frequently.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer rapidly about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Strain off broth.
Skim off fat.
Remove meat from... - 42.5206
Deviled Beef Bones
Devilled Beef Bones is an easy to prepare main course meal recipe. Enjoy this roasted beef dish and share to us how you feel about this Devilled Beef Bones recipe. - 40.6919
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the beans
3. In a 3-quart casserole combine the drained beans with the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix
4. Cover the casserole with its lid or with double layers of foil.
5. Place in... - 46.4618
Cover chick-peas with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Bring again to boil, and add beef and pork.
Cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add chicken, sausages, onions, carrots, and garlic.
Cover, and simmer for 45... - 39.0245
1. In a Dutch oven combine together paprika, savory, garlic, salt, water, salt, oregano, and parsley sprigs.
2. Add ribs, pork, beef, un-drained tomatoes, onion, cabbage, carrots, rutabaga, celery, and green pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce... - 45.6449
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Russian Cabbage Soup
Saute beef, pork and salt pork to brown slightly.
Add half the cabbage and all remaining ingredients, except cheese garnish.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Bring to boil, add rest of cabbage... - 36.8944
1. In a saucepan combine ribs, water, salt pork, salt, pepper and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Add chicken; cover and simmer for 25 minutes more.
4. Add carrots, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, squash or... - 43.873
Saute parsley, vegetables and salt pork in butter until golden.
Add meat, water, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain, reserve and dice meat; set aside.
Chill stock and remove fat.
Bring stock to boil,... - 41.0214
For meat, you need pork with plenty of fat boneless country style pork ribs. Or have the butcher cut something to order.
cut into small pieces, no more than 2 inches thick and 21/2 inches long. Add a little of complete seasoning, salt with a shaker, Add 2... - 0
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 43.7713