- » Pork Shank Roast
Pork Shank Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork shank roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork shank roast recipes.
Roast Pork With Oregano And Wine Cretan Style
Wipe the pork with damp paper towels.
With the tip of a sharp knife, pierce the meat on all sides and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat all over with salt and oregano, then place in a shallow roasting pan in a preheated 325° to 350° F. [170° to 180°... - 34.7878
Roast Leg Of Pork
With a sharp knife, cut off and discard leathery skin from pork.
Score fat by making diagonal cuts at 1/2 to 3/4-inch intervals through fat just to, but not into, flesh.
Place meat in a deep, close-fitting container.
In a blender or food processor, combine... - 35.8252
Veal And Pork Roast
Have meatman roll boneless pork loin inside boneless leg of veal and tie securely.
Center roast on rotisserie spit.
Adjust holding forks and tighten screws.
Insert meat thermometer.
Attach spit to rotisserie and turn on motor.
Roast at 325° for... - 41.0905
Just thought of posting this one. This is much easier than my other version. - 36.2179
Fresh Ham Half With Parsley Crumb Crust
1. With knife, remove skin and excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering. Place pork leg, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of pork, being careful... - 37.4877
Stuffed Fresh Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2 FOR the stuffing : In a deep bowl, place the bread crumbs, ground pork, egg, onions, parsley, garlic, sage, salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3 Knead vigorously with both hands to combine the... - 45.1779
Martha Washington's Grand Leg Of Lamb
1 Starting 6 hours or more ahead, soak the sweetbreads cold water for 3 hours, changing the water several times.
2 In a 4-quart enameled or stainless-steel pan, place the sweetbreads and pour in 2 quarts of fresh cold water.
3 Bring to... - 44.2866
Bone In Pineapple Glaze Ham
1. Place ham, cut side down on microwave roasting rack, in 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn ham on one side and continue cooking on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn ham to other side. Mix crushed pineapple and brown... - 20.3722
Glazed Ham With Pineapple And Onions
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 375°F. Place ham in a roasting pan and scatter onions around. Add the reserved pineapple juice to the pan. Cover pan snugly with foil and roast 1 hour.
2. In a measuring cup, stir together maple syrup,... - 29.5252
Glazed Virginia Ham
If the ham is too long for a home size kettle, have the shank end cut off.
Scrub the ham thoroughly with a brush, cover it with water and let it stand twelve to eighteen hours.
Scrub the ham again and cover with fresh water.
Cover the kettle and bring to a... - 36.2473
Fruited Glazed Ham
Fruited Glazed Ham is a wonderful seafood ham preparation that is perfect for parties. I served this dish to my guests last week and it was an immediate hit! Try this Fruited Glazed Ham recipe at your home. - 42.7399
Whole Smithfield Ham
This Whole Smithfield Ham is a desire ! Try this country styled Ham glazed with corn syrup for your next meal. If you want to know more about this delicious Whole Smithfield Ham please let me know. - 31.6643
Cut a scallop or Vandyke pattern around thick end of ham shank and ease skin away from fat. Turn ham over and ease away rest of skin which should come off in one piece. Place ham fat side uppermost, on a rack in a roasting tin containing 3.5cm of water. Cover... - 27.2516
Party Time Kentucky Burgoo
1. In a 12-quart stockpot lay shanks and chicken.
2. Pour water over it to cover.
3. Bring the contents to a boil.
4. Skim the scum from the surface.
5. Decrease heat, cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until tender.
6. Drain out the meats and... - 46.7175
Hickory Smoked Fresh Ham
Soak 3 handfuls (about 5 oz / 155 g) of hickory chips in water to cover for about 1 hour.
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the salt,... - 43.8628
Wegmans Braised Meat Sauce
This yummy American recipe can be served as main dish and I am sure it will become your favorite dish. - 113.282
Sort beans for debris, then rinse and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add 4 quarts water.
Either bring to a boil, let stand 1 hour, and drain, or let stand in cold water overnight, then drain.
Meanwhile, cut lamb and pork off bones and into 2 to 3-inch chunks;... - 44.4796
Sunday Leg Of Lamb
This Sunday Leg of Lamb tastes incredible ! Try these lamb legs with almond and bread crumb stuffings with poached apples and vegetables, in wine sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Sunday Leg of Lamb are welcome. - 38.0993
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.1724