- » Pork Sausage Spice
Pork Sausage Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork sausage spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork sausage spice recipes.
Spicy Sausage Burritos
Prepare Refried Beans.
Cook and stir pork sausage in 10-inch skillet until light brown; drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, vinegar, garlic, salt and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10... - 42.5385
Frosted Liver And Sausage Loaf
Line the bottom and the sides of a 7 1/2x 3 3/4x2 1/4-inch (19x10x6 cm) loaf pan with foil.
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; set aside.
If sausage is in casing, remove it.
Fry sausage in small skillet until it loses its pink color.
Remove sausage with... - 42.4569
Creole Pork Sausage
1. Grind the pork, using the coarse knife of a meat grinder. Add the onions and garlic and regrind. Add the seasonings and mix thoroughly.
2. Remove the cutting blades from the grinder and attach the sausage stuffer. Attach casing as in basic sausage recipe .... - 31.0343
Creole sausage is a spicy seasoned sausage meat recipe. Made with ground pork herbed and spiced with cayenne, allspice, chili powder, the creole sausage can be frozen for several week and used when desired. - 37.9492
Basic Sausage Recipe
1. Cut the meat into cubes and grind, using the fine knife of the meat grinder. Sprinkle the seasonings over the ground meat and mix well.
2. Remove the cutting blade from the grinder and attach the sausage stuffer. Using a yard of casing at a time, work all... - 25.1676
Homemade Sausage Links
1. With meat grinder, using coarse cutting disk, grind pork into large bowl. Add parsley, salt, sage, and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, about 3 1/2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, rinse sausage casings well in several changes of warm... - 26.7595
Spiced Sausages In Ale
1) In a muslin cloth, make a bundle of bay leaves, peppercorn, whole cloves.
2) In a skillet, put the sausages and saute until lightly browned on all sides but not cooked.
3) Drain the fat from the pan.
4) Add the ale and the bundle of... - 42.1144
Fresh Pork Sausage
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F
2. Roughly chop the meat.
3. Combine all the spices, herbs and seasonings and mix with the meat.
4. Put the meat in a mincer or chopper with the course grinding blade attached.
5. Coarsely grind the... - 41.9931
Sausages With Beans And Basil
Cover the bottom of a large heavy frying pan with cold water to a depth of 1/8 inch [3 mm.].
Add the sausages, cover the pan tightly and simmer for 15 minutes, turning the sausages once.
Pour off into a bowl all except 1/3 cup [75 ml.] of the cooking liquid... - 41.2571
Fried Pork Sausages
Place the meat in a dish, salt it and spice it with the paprika and a pinch each of black and white pepper.
Add the pureed garlic and mix the whole thoroughly.
Fill the sausage skins with the stuffing, twisting and tying to separate sausages.
Grease a pan... - 34.5735
Pizza Beer Sausage At Ream's Elburn Market
Pizza beer makes the meat more flavorful, no doubt about it and that is why even the famous sausage makers are using it as a flavoring in their sausages. Watch this pizza beer sausage recipe video for more details. - 67.5552
Spiced Crab Apples
Stick 1 whole clove into each apple.
In a large pot, combine water, vinegar, sugar, and cinnamon.
Heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil.
Drop in apples and cook just until tender; apples should remain whole.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Place whole... - 32.6465
Frank Vegetable Bake
Stir together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, the 1/3 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons of the cooking oil.
Add to dry ingredients; beat smooth.
In saucepan heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil; add vegetables.
Cook, covered, 10... - 42.6221
Chorizo Spicy Sausage
Rinse sausage casings; soak in water at least 2 hours or overnight.
In blender container combine the 1 1/3 cups water, vinegar, paprika, salt, crushed red pepper, oregano, garlic, coriander, cumin, peppercorns, and cloves.
Cover; blend till spices are... - 42.415
1) Over the breadcrumbs, pour the milk and leave for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, combine pork meat and fat together. ... - 46.7736
1. Grind the pork and fat in a meat grinder fitted with a 3/8-inch plate or, to be more authentic, dice the meat and fat with a knife into 1/4-inch cubes. Combine all the remaining ingredients except the casings in a large mixing bowl. Add the meat and fat... - 31.1681
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Fresh Hot Spanish Sausages
Combine the cumin seeds, chilies or red-pepper flakes, coriander and cloves in a small pan and shake over medium heat until the chilies or flakes are slightly toasted and the seeds start to crackle—about one minute.
Combine the toasted seasonings with the... - 45.4893
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Sausage Cheese Dip
Cook ground beef and sausage together until lightly browned and crumbly; drain.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed. - 20.3783
Beans And Sausages In Beer
Heat butter and oil in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Brown pork quickly.
Add onions and saute over medium heat until soft.
Add sausage and beer.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
In 2-qt.casserole, layer bean sprouts with cooked... - 40.9201
Sausage Sauced Cabbage
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till vegetables are tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, paste, parsley, sugar, garlic salt, oregano, and 1 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Meanwhile, in a skillet... - 37.5871
In skillet cook sausage and ground beef till browned; drain off excess fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook oh low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or high heat setting for 4 to 5 hours - 30.5666
Veal And Sausage Brochette
Cover sausages with cold water, slowly bring just to boiling point, remove from heat, let cool in water, drain, and chill thoroughly.
Cut each sausage into thirds or about 1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut veal into strips as wide as sausage pieces, and wrap each veal... - 39.5293
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
This holiday pate is a gourmet pate prepared with pork liver sausage or braunschweiger. Made with cream cheese and blended with the flavors of worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and sherry, it is spiced to taste. Served as cocktail accompaniment or as a... - 29.755
Homemade Kielbasa Sausage
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the pork, veal, marjoram, garlic, salt, pepper and all spice, lightly but thoroughly.
3) Using a sausage-stuffing funnel, stuff the mixture into the casings,
4) In a large pot... - 39.0858
Combine salt, sausage, pork and rice; shape into 1- inch balls.
Brown balls gradually in skillet.
Add 1 cup water; simmer for about 1 hour or until water has evaporated.
Remove balls from skillet; blend flour into pan drippings.
Stir in milk and spices... - 37.6617
Truffled Tongue Sausage
Toss the fatback lardons with 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the spiced salt to coat them.
Lard the tongue along its entire length by inserting the lardons and the truffle julienne.
Stuff the tongue into the hog casing and tie the casing at both ends.
Rub the... - 41.7072
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Corn and pepper sausage skillet is a filling vegetable and sausage recipe. Skillet cooked on the grill, the corn and pepper sausage is spiced with garlic, chili and cumin to taste. Garnished with tomato halves and parsley, it can be served with rice or meal... - 41.1445
Sausage Stuffing Towers
Shape sausage in 12 thin patties, 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions, using 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Add apple, celery, onion, and seasonings; toss to mix.
Arrange 6 sausage patties in shallow pan.
Top each with... - 42.8545
Slavic Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a heavy pot, place the sauerkraut, onion, apple, sugar, caraway seeds, barely cover with water.
3) In small cheesecloth, place bay leaves, cloves and peppercorn, tie the cloth and make a bundle.
4) Put the... - 45.596
Clam And Sausage Chili
Put th beans in a large pot.
Add fresh cold water to cover and the bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, then cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the coarse salt and continue simmering until tender, about 30 minutes more.
Drain and discard bay leaf.
Put the sausage meat... - 44.6989
Spiced Patties is great in taste. Spiced Patties gets its taste from meat and eggs and sauces. Spiced Patties is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 38.7254
Spicy Pork Quesadillas
The pork quesadillas are a spicy and meaty take on the traditional cheese and tortilla quesadillas. Prepared with pork sausage, cheese, tortillas and jalapeno peppers, the pork quesadillas are spiced with chili powder, red pepper and is served with salsa. - 41.7224
Chestnut Stuffing With Brandy
1) Slit skin on flat side of the chestnuts.
2) Preheat hot oven (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) Put the chestnuts in a roasting tin. Roast in batches as they peel better when hot.
4) Keep chestnuts in oven for 10 minutes until skin... - 42.5628
Succulent Stuffed Pork
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the sausage and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and green onion and cook for 1 minute. Add... - 33.5552
Savory Pork Stuffing
Remove the skins from the sausages (if using) and mix with the sausage meat.
Mix in the spices and the garlic or onion.
(If you are using belly of pork you might like to add a little more garlic or onion and some salt and pepper.) - 32.6675
Fragrant Pork And Rice One Pot
1) Remove the sausage skins and take out the meat.
2) Make small balls about the size of a large olive with the sausage meat.
3) In a large non-stick saucepan, heat the oil.
4) Sauté the meatballs well until they are browned and... - 43.113
Welsh Pork Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4.-inch loaf pans and line with paper.
3 In a bowl, mix sausage, raisins, dates, nuts, sugar, orange peel and boiling water mixing thoroughly.
4 In another... - 46.0562
Mexican Pork Garlic Stew With Hominy
In a large saute pan, cook the chorizo over moderate heat until it loses its pink color, about 3 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl and reserve until needed.
Saute the onion and garlic in the chorizo fat over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the... - 43.0185
Truffled Pig 's Feet
Place the pig's feet in a shallow pan, add the Madeira and enough stock to cover them.
Bring the liquid to a simmer, cover and cook the feet until very tender at least four hours.
Leave the feet in the liquid until they are cold, then drain and bone... - 45.2959
Brazilian Beans And Rice
Brazilian beans and rice is a vegetable and rice recipe. Filling and delcious, this rice recipe is cooked along with beef anf pork sausages. Skillet cooked, it is flavored with black bean soup and spices like garlic and cayenne. Fruited with added bananas,... - 47.1172
Ants Climbing The Trees
1. Place the pork, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger, chilli oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well, cover and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, season with salt and pepper and toss in the... - 31.4272
Pate In Pastry
Mix the pastry together with 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese.
Add one egg and knead into a very smooth dough.
Line a 13" x 4" (32 x 10 cm) loaf pan with foil wrap.
Lightly grease the foil.
Roll out 2/3 of the pastry, and line the loaf pan, extending the dough over... - 41.3976
One of the easiest ways to prepare a easy, quick and delicious dinner at home is to whomp up simple, healthy paella. Juan Montalvo shows how to cook up this Spanish delicacy using seafood, sausage, spices, veggies and saffron. To trim down this recipe, you... - 103.238
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Navy Beans Cassoulet
Cassoulet is basically a bean casserole containing meat. You'll fall for this pea bean casserole with duckling, salt pork and sausage links. Deliciously seasoned with wine ,spices and herbs, this Southern French dish makes a very satiating meal. Don't miss... - 39.062
Clams With Chorizo
1. Place the clams in a large bowl filled vvith salted water. Let sit for about 30 minutes, or until it is evident they have released their sand. Repeat a couple of times until there is no sand in the bowl.
2. In a large saute pan with a tight-fitting lid,... - 28.6218
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 41.9626
Put the leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes or until wilted.
Brown sausage and chopped onion until lightly brown.
Add minced garlic and rice, remove from heat.
Thoroughly mix in ground beef and the rest of the spices.
Spread out the cabbage leaves and spoon... - 43.249
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle, add the beans along with 8 cups of water. Let the water boil. Place a lid and cook for 2 minutes. Take the kettle off the flame and let rest for 1 hour.
3) Pierce cloves into one onion.... - 44.1429
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a pot, cook the apples until they turn very soft
3.Then mash the apples and add fat, sugar, eggs and spice
4.In a shallow pudding- dish, place the cooked seasoned apples
5.Finally bake... - 36.7332
Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to cook the sausage over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to break up sausage.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Discard drippings.
4) Add Pasta Ready Tomatoes... - 37.4681
This jimbalaya recipe is made with chicken, am and pork sausages along with rice and fresh vegetables. Cooked and baked, this chicken and sausage jimbalaya with vegetables is filling and very savory. I add shrimp to this but it is optional. - 46.4977
Meatballs In Sunday Gravy: Part 1
In this episode of hot From The Kettle Johnny "Meatballs" DeCarlo, of VH1's My Big Friggin Wedding, teaches Melody Kettle and helper, Susan Dalessio-Picciallo-Horan how to make Johnny's famous, Meatballs in Sunday Gravy. - 109.612
Paella Cartagena is a delicious and unique dish that will definitely impress your guests. You simply have to serve this dish for your next party! You will be quiet please with the way your guests respond to your cooking due to this amazing Paella Cartagena... - 48.199
Rice With Frozen Black Eyed Peas
Either take out the package of frozen black-eyed peas an hour before cooking and defrost just enough so the peas separate, or cover with water in a pot, bring to boil, and simmer just until the peas separate.
In a 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot, heat oil... - 40.2172