- » Pork Sausage Meatloaf
Pork Sausage Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork sausage meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork sausage meatloaf recipes.
Hearty Sausage Loaf
Allow dough to rise until nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, brown sausage with garlic and fennel seed in a skillet.
Drain and cool.
Add eggs and cheeses; mix well.
Punch dough down and roll each loaf into a 16-in.x 12-in.rectangle.
Place half of the sausage mixture... - 39.6242
Zesty Sausage Loaf
Combine sausage, bread crumbs, egg, lemon peel, salt, and paprika in a bowl; mix thoroughly.
Shape mixture into a loaf and place in a 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Lay the bacon slices crosswise on top of loaf.
Pour about 1 1/2 cups hot water in the bottom of... - 39.2631
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 44.7035
Mini Meat Loaves
These mini meatloaves are beef and pork meatloaves made with barbecue flavor to it. Combined with dry breadcrumbs, the mini meatloaves are baked with a cheese strips topping and are great for single servings! - 34.2895
Apricot Topped Sausage Loaf
In bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, green onion, and salt.
Add pork sausage and ground veal or ground beef; mix well.
In a shallow baking pan shape meat mixture into a 7x4-inch loaf.
Bake in 350Â° oven for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine 1 cup... - 39.3718
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 135.975
Orleans Gourmet Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Form the mixture into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
4. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature is 160°F. - 27.7332
Mix all ingredients except the honey and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce together thoroughly.
Shape into a loaf.
Put into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° about 1 hour, or until pork is cooked.
When loaf is half cooked, blend the 1 tablespoon soy sauce with... - 38.148
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
1) Grind together onion and pig's liver.
2) Blend in remaining ingredients.
3) Take a 1 kg (2 lb.) loaf tin and press the mixture firmly into it.
4) In a roasting tin containing 2.5 cm (1 inch) water, place the tin and bake in a oven at moderate heat... - 44.5156
Place zucchini and mushrooms in small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 minutes.
Stir in cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
In medium bowl mix pork and sausage.
Place on large piece of wax paper.
Press into 15 x 7-in... - 45.3239
Cranberry-glazed Turkey Loaf
Cook sausage in a heavy skillet until browned, stirring to crumble.
Add onion and celery, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine sausage mixture, turkey, stuffing mix, milk, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix... - 38.6235
Individual Meat Loaves
Mix together and season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 or more portions if smaller loaves are desired.
Shape into patties and roll up a pork sausage in each.
Shape, covering sausage completely.
Cut rings of green pepper and onions in half and arrange... - 30.2226
Homestead Ham Loaf
1) In a bowl, mix the ham, sausage, green onions, oats, celery, parsley, egg and milk; shape into a 6" round loaf or an 9x5" oval; cook covered in a slow cooker on LOW for about 6-7 hrs.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mustard and horseradish; spread ... - 34.095
Zesty Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
Place in loaf pan and bake 45 minutes. - 31.7689
Joan Crawford S Meat Loaf
Combine meats, raw eggs, onion, peppers, 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon A-l sauce.
Shape mixture into oval loaf form in shallow baking pan.
Gently press whole hard-boiled eggs into... - 41.0207
Savory Meat Loaf Using Hamburger Mixture
Place the butter, onion and garlic in a bowl. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix together the beef, pork, breadcrumbs and seasoning to taste. Stir in the onion, garlic and beaten egg. Combine well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir and break up with a... - 31.6667
Heat the oven to 375Â°F (Gas Mark 5, 190Â°C).
Put the minced [ground] beef into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage meat, minced onions, garlic, herbs and a good seasoning of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Remove the crust from the bread and soak... - 39.5584
Liver Meat Loaf
Simmer liver in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes, then put through food chopper.
Combine minced liver and water in which it was cooked with the remaining ingredients.
Shape into 2 loaves and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350F(180C). - 26.4068
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take a 2-pound (1 kilo) loaf tin and coat it with some of the breadcrumbs after greasing it with the butter or margarine.
3) Use your hands to mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly.
4)... - 45.1631
Dave's Meat Loaf
1) In a bowl, put together beef, sausage meat, beer, egg, bread slices, onions, parsley, seasoning Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce.
2) Mix all together gently shape into a round loaf.
3) Arrange the loaf on a trivet in slow cooker.
4) Put the lid on... - 41.2449
Meat Loaf In A Terrine
Use bacon slices to line the bottom and sides of an 8 to 9-cup, deep, straight-sided casserole or loaf pan; the bacon slices should just meet in pan bottom, with ends draped over the rim.
In a frying pan cook the chicken livers in butter for 2 to 3 minutes... - 45.5026
Cover liver with hot water; simmer 5 minutes Drain liquid and reserve for stock.
Put liver and onion through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add remaining ingredients, except bacon.
Form in loaf in 10x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Top with bacon slices.
Bake in... - 39.3958
Hi Ho Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil or grease it well.
3. In a large bowl, combine two meats and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/4... - 46.7901
Liver Meat Loaf
1) Take a loaf tin and grease ot well.
2) In a skillet, heat the fat and brown the liver.
3) Remove liver from the pan and mince.
4) Add the celery and onion to the fat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) In a large bowl, combine all the... - 43.121
Classic Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary and eggs to combine well.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and dip into milk or stock. Combine the bread into the liquid.
4) Add the bread mixture, into... - 47.4061
Cut raw liver into strips; coat with crumbs, then put through the food chopper; grind anchovies.
Combine with remaining ingredients except bacon, mix well, and pack into a loaf pan.
Cut bacon slices into halves and cover top.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.8114
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 35.0634
Continental Meat Ball Pie
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into about 18 balls; roll in flour to coat evenly. Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; push to one side; add sausages and brown lightly.
2. Stir water, spaghetti-sauce mix, and tomato paste into frying pan; cover. Simmer... - 40.3165
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.306